IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen 34: Lens Flare Photo with the Grandkids

choralcrusader8613

On 7/18/2018 at 2:47 PM, xenobia said:

There's a picture of patriarch Duggars birthday party on their fb-page. Some notable MIA-people are Michelle, Jana and Jessa (at least I can't see them). Perhaps they've gone to Laredo? I can't spy any Dillards either. And no Anna, but her hubby is smiling big time (yeah, he's sure there).  

Michelle wasn’t in the second posting celebrating at home either. I bet you’re right in that Michelle, Jana, and most likely Jessa and family and maybe Jill went down to be with Jinger for the birth. Jinger did invite them. 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be correct Jinger Mentioned Jana, Jill and Michelle coming for the birth. She omitted Jessa. Don’t think witnessing a birth is Jessa’s idea of bliss like it is with others :) 

Regarding the birthday party stuff, and this may have been discussed elsewhere (SORRRY Y'ALL) but who is the cute little blonde at the restaurant and the house. The girl with the braid on one side? Jed? Jer? 

17 hours ago, Lurky said:

If I saw that photo of Jill and her sisters, I would 100% think it was a really happy mum, her two daughters, and their grandmother.  It's not just how similar they look, it's the body language, everything.

But I'm so BEC about someone watermarking that photo as if it's a professional one, as everything about it is terrible.  Wouldn't think twice about it being so badly framed etc, if it didn't have the watermark.

Are you talking about the one of Jill and Michelle with Johannah and Jennie? Because that IS a professional photo. Elizabeth Zellon (now Elizabeth Albanese) was one of the photographers at the weddings of a few Fundies- Benessa, the Dills, the Pecan Thief and Priscilla, and Chad and Erin Paine to name a few. The Dills also did first anniversary photos with her.

Spoiler
Spoiler

This one hurt to look at a little bit. Both of them, but especially Jill, look so young and hopeful and happy. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

That specific photo was taken at Jessa’s wedding while everyone was getting ready.  

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Are you talking about the one of Jill and Michelle with Johannah and Jennie? Because that IS a professional photo. Elizabeth Zellon (now Elizabeth Albanese) was one of the photographers at the weddings of a few Fundies- Benessa, the Dills, the Pecan Thief and Priscilla, and Chad and Erin Paine to name a few.

That's a pro photographer?  Holy shit, that's surprising to me.  Couldn't ask them to take a few steps to the right or the left, to get a better background, or frame it so the mirror isn't wonky, or get all 4 of them smiling at the same time?  I 100% understand it's hard to get babies and toddlers to smile, but Jenni is 10, so if she wasn't happy (fair enough!) why publish a photo looking so miserable?

2 hours ago, candygirl200413 said:

How did Chad get up so high?!

Weed. 

... oh... you meant in the air? Jesus lovingly lifted him up to help show everyone just how excited Chad was to land Erin Bates as a wife.

The Duggars were spotted in Springfield, IL today at the Lincoln Museum. Michelle was not in the picture, neither was Jana. Looks like they're still in TX with Jinger?

37684208_1657961080969361_4391191378227363840_o.jpg

1 hour ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

The Duggars were spotted in Springfield, IL today at the Lincoln Museum. Michelle was not in the picture, neither was Jana. Looks like they're still in TX with Jinger?

37684208_1657961080969361_4391191378227363840_o.jpg

Hah - I have a photo of myself taken there. :) 

Wonder what moronic things JimBob had to say about Lincoln.  

Meanwhile, who are these women (other than Anna, and that Crossfit Hannah lady?) in this picture at the Duggars?

17 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Meanwhile, who are these women (other than Anna, and that Crossfit Hannah lady?) in this picture at the Duggars?

I stalked Janet’s insta and she’s the other two’s mom. She looks young (the one next to Anna), I thought she was their sister. She’s followed by other fundies too and has a pic with Lawson. It’s just yet another family that’s friends with the Duggars, and I guess the 2 daughters could be potential suitors

23 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Janet Lee Dapper is a Christian actress extra who was in Fireproof with Kirk Cameron and also some christian movie called "Flywheel". I think she is the second from the right/ beside Anna. (It took me a minute to actually recognize Anna for some reason_

37 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

It’s just yet another family that’s friends with the Duggars, and I guess the 2 daughters could be potential suitors

But of course. The Duggar offspring are getting to the age and at the age when they are looking to make matches, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if their parents are a bit more social to introduce teenage children to other teenage children so they can start courting in a few years. Yes it's disgusting to write, but I wonder, behind closed doors, what is really thought about Jana being single. They might be happy enough with the matches that Joy, Josiah, and Joe have made out of families that they've known for many years that they wish to make more of these matches, instead of Derick or Jeremy, or even Anna, who were less well-known to them. I remember the story about Josh meeting Anna at the snack bar at a conference but I'm not sure that the Duggars were very close to her family at all before then.

3 minutes ago, Audrey2 said:

But of course. The Duggar offspring are getting to the age and at the age when they are looking to make matches, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if their parents are a bit more social to introduce teenage children to other teenage children so they can start courting in a few years. Yes it's disgusting to write, but I wonder, behind closed doors, what is really thought about Jana being single. They might be happy enough with the matches that Joy, Josiah, and Joe have made out of families that they've known for many years that they wish to make more of these matches, instead of Derick or Jeremy, or even Anna, who were less well-known to them. I remember the story about Josh meeting Anna at the snack bar at a conference but I'm not sure that the Duggars were very close to her family at all before then.

or Stalker ben who had his parents drive hours so he could go to the Duggar church and meet Jessa. 

2 hours ago, CaricatureQualities said:

and also some christian movie called "Flywheel".

oh my gosh. I love that you don't know of the movie "Flywheel". You've been spared. oh my word its SO bad! not just the acting, but the filming and everything. it was so low budget and you can tell.  It was the first of the Christian movies by the kendrick brothers (Facing the giants, fireproof, courageous, war room... etc). LOL!

On 7/21/2018 at 7:48 PM, Nikedagain? said:

Regarding the birthday party stuff, and this may have been discussed elsewhere (SORRRY Y'ALL) but who is the cute little blonde at the restaurant and the house. The girl with the braid on one side? Jed? Jer? 

Mystery girl looks like Grace Wikstrom? Here's some pictures that are set to public from her fb. Looks like another fundie family, from MN - maybe some FJers know more about this family. She's fb friends with the Caldwells, Hannah Reber, The Wissmans, Terry Forsyth, The Dauers, and so on. Let the courting speculation continue!

IMG_1197.JPG

IMG_1198.JPG

She makes me want to walk through a cornfield and do some chores ;) Very wholesome in a farmers daughter way. . She is a beauty for sure 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived