IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen 34: Lens Flare Photo with the Grandkids

choralcrusader8613

There's a picture of patriarch Duggars birthday party on their fb-page. Some notable MIA-people are Michelle, Jana and Jessa (at least I can't see them). Perhaps they've gone to Laredo? I can't spy any Dillards either. And no Anna, but her hubby is smiling big time (yeah, he's sure there). 

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Siah and Lauren are sitting so close it's like they were only given 1 chair! 

53 minutes ago, xenobia said:

There's a picture of patriarch Duggars birthday party on their fb-page. Some notable MIA-people are Michelle, Jana and Jessa (at least I can't see them). Perhaps they've gone to Laredo? I can't spy any Dillards either. And no Anna, but her hubby is smiling big time (yeah, he's sure there). 

I don't see any M kids either. Joshlys out on his own?

29 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I don't see any M kids either. Joshlys out on his own?

Anna's at work, older kids are in school, younger kids are in daycare. Right? lol

3 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

When is Jinger’s due date? 

I don't think they ever confirmed a due date.  a week ago she posted a bump pick saying 38 weeks 4 days. 

It looks like lunchtime. Probably Anna was back in Siloam Springs homeschooling the kids. Josh is presumably working in the family business, so he would have come along. Who’s the girl between Joy and Grandma Mary?

3 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

It’s old but has this been posted?

f5d21554a0d073acba3aadf761003fe0.jpg

Jenni’s face is my mood

42 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Jenni’s face is my mood

Same. Fake smiles from Jill and Michelle, but Jenni's face looks so miserable. 

Has anyone posted this yet? InTouch posted an article yesterday about how TLC used to troll the Duggars using a number of examples from Josh & Anna's wedding (though thankfully skipping the "We're from Arkansas" joke about double dating with their chaperones Jana and John).

"TLC Used to Troll the Heck out of the Duggars in '19 Kids and Counting'"

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tlc-trolling-duggars-163369

It's actually pretty impressive what they got away with in that episode or couple episodes (I'm not sure if it's all the same episode or not, but it's all from while the older girls and Josh were in Florida pre-wedding).

16 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Has anyone posted this yet? InTouch posted an article yesterday about how TLC used to troll the Duggars using a number of examples from Josh & Anna's wedding (though thankfully skipping the "We're from Arkansas" joke about double dating with their chaperones Jana and John).

"TLC Used to Troll the Heck out of the Duggars in '19 Kids and Counting'"

https://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/tlc-trolling-duggars-163369

It's actually pretty impressive what they got away with in that episode or couple episodes (I'm not sure if it's all the same episode or not, but it's all from while the older girls and Josh were in Florida pre-wedding).

oh they still do that to this day. they were talking Basketball I believe on an episode a little bit back and asked the Duggar's what seed they would be and I think it was Jeremiah that said the seed of Michelle and JIm Bob

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

oh they still do that to this day. they were talking Basketball I believe on an episode a little bit back and asked the Duggar's what seed they would be and I think it was Jeremiah that said the seed of Michelle and JIm Bob

I agree! Some of the cutting comes across that way, especially in the THs, but we don't get the weird and sometimes very pointed popup boxes anymore. I kind of miss seeing how odd some of the producers' comments could get.

for anyone in the US who missed last season or the season before TLC has all those episodes unlocked right now. 

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2018/07/jason-duggar-new-job-flipping-houses-profit/

So, this is Radar Online and as such not exactly trustworthy... But a 130 000-ish difference seems impressive, even subtracting materials, whatever work they cannot do, and so forth? Or is it really? I have no frame of reference. 

Well, at least it seems like he has something to do. 

New home improvement show: Flipping with the Duggars. (As in Joanna and Chip Gaines. In my mind for the Duggar version I have Jana doing the interior decorating).

Also of note, Jason has a work ethic. Wonder if that's the house the Bates men/boys were helping with. 

1 hour ago, Ralar said:

Forget dressing up like cows for free sandwiches, they may start giving birth in Chik-Fil-A restaurants! Baby born in Chick-Fil-A bathroom gets free meals for life, job offer 

“I think it’s pretty ironic that a proud conservative, Christian family would have a baby in a Chick-fil-A, and wrapped in a Trump 2020 T-shirt! BOOM #maga,” the father tweeted.

:puke-front:

3 minutes ago, Ralar said:

“I think it’s pretty ironic that a proud conservative, Christian family would have a baby in a Chick-fil-A, and wrapped in a Trump 2020 T-shirt! BOOM #maga,” the father tweeted.

:puke-front:

Totally and completely unsurprised that this stable genius does not know the meaning of the word ‘ironic’.

If I saw that photo of Jill and her sisters, I would 100% think it was a really happy mum, her two daughters, and their grandmother.  It's not just how similar they look, it's the body language, everything.

But I'm so BEC about someone watermarking that photo as if it's a professional one, as everything about it is terrible.  Wouldn't think twice about it being so badly framed etc, if it didn't have the watermark.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived