IGNORED

Duggars By the Dozen 34: Lens Flare Photo with the Grandkids

choralcrusader8613

10 hours ago, neurogirl said:

Yeah in order to save the show they would have to start introducing us to the younger kids (boys especially) on Counting On, but TLC has to flirt with the line of "Counting On is a different show than And Counting, supposed to be about the adults, but that's not sustainable." and the lost girls and Kynzie are already on it...

And they skirted that line by never actually acknowledging who Kynzie was, to my recollection. Jessa kept saying "my little sisters" when they showed all five of the girls. I think she was mentioned by name at some point, and they didn't ignore her or cut her out, but I don't think her parents were ever named and they specifically didn't indicate how she's related. That meant the producers successfully  kept up the trend of avoiding Josh as much as possible on CO, and Anna hasn't really been on much since that first J&J:CO mini-season in which they addressed all of the chaos Josh caused the family.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blessed day. Unless somebody announces in the next 24 hours, we are now at 2 months of No Duggars Due.

Until these people love their kids unconditionally, even if they don't want to follow the religion or fit into the boxes they're being pushed into, may Rufus close.

13 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Blessed day. Unless somebody announces in the next 24 hours, we are now at 2 months of No Duggars Due.

Until these people love their kids unconditionally, even if they don't want to follow the religion or fit into the boxes they're being pushed into, may Rufus close.

Do you think everyone is holding out for a big announcement at the upcoming wedding?  They seem to all enjoy stealing each other's moments ;-).  I can see it now.... Abbie and JD get up to thank everyone for coming at the reception, but then Ben and Jessa grab the mike and say 'by the way, we have a special announcement... we're expecting!'  Two minutes of applause, then repeat with Josiah and Lauren, then Joy and Austin, and then Anna and Josh.  Everyone starts looking at Jill and Derick ...

I think someone might announce a pregnancy just before the wedding if they'll be showing, because then the cat will be out of the bag. My money's on Jessa. She's way overdue and was talking about baby fever months ago. It's a bit soon for Anna, and she just said not that long ago that she's not pregnant anyway. I guess Jill is a possibility, but she's kind of a wildcard. Lauren is obviously a strong possibility, but if she is pregnant she's not showing (based on that recent photo with her family). It's way too soon for Jinger and Kendra, and hopefully too soon for Joy as well.

It's a little soon for Kendra, but not impossible. Garrett arrived over 4 months ago, so she could be pregnant, but very early along.

Gideon is 7 months old now. Joy had complications with his birth, and one would hope that she'd be careful about getting pregnant again too quickly, but these people don't believe in preventing pregnancy. Joy's really young, and if she's anything like her mother, she's a Fertile Myrtle.

I think Jessa admitted to not being pregnant around the time of Felicity's birth, so if she announces soon it would be super early. Anna also admitted recently that she's not pregnant.

I think Lauren is the most likely to announce next, possibly Joy soon too, as much as we'd rather not see it happen.

Jill, I doubt it. She'd probably like to be pregnant, but Derdick may be too busy with school and internet trolling for sweet fellowship. Plus he just doesn't seem to like kids.

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I think someone might announce a pregnancy just before the wedding if they'll be showing, because then the cat will be out of the bag. My money's on Jessa. She's way overdue and was talking about baby fever months ago. It's a bit soon for Anna, and she just said not that long ago that she's not pregnant anyway. I guess Jill is a possibility, but she's kind of a wildcard. Lauren is obviously a strong possibility, but if she is pregnant she's not showing (based on that recent photo with her family). It's way too soon for Jinger and Kendra, and hopefully too soon for Joy as well.

I agree that if any of them announce soon it will be because it will be obvious at the wedding if they don’t. Much like The Duke and Duchess of Suffex. There was already speculation, and they were about to be in a warm climate surrounded by press for 2 weeks.  They waited until after Princess Eugenie’s Wedding, but really couldn’t put it off longer. Especially as her style is always very sleek and fitted.

I think a lot might depend on if any of them are bridesmaids, and how fitted the dress is. As far as we can reasonably assume, none are much past the 1st trimester and could hide it with flowy dresses otherwise. 

Things to look out for at the next Duggar wedding:

Female married Duggars or Duggar-in-laws who appear to be strategically hiding their midsections.

Sightings of the forbidden Duggars (and ofDuggars).

Marriagable aged Duggars hanging out with mystetious members of the opposite sex.

Modesty alterations.

I’d like to catch some sightings of other Fundie folks too! Wonder how they will obscure Josh this time? Holding the kid in front of his face was creative.

^^They now have to obscure Josh, Derick and Jill. Plus any Bateses who may be in attendance.

I often wonder who will be the next one kicked off the Counting On island.

I guess sitting Josh and Anna and Jill and Derick together with a pew of Bateses behind them and just not panning that area would solve the video problems in the church. The random GoodBye shots are more difficult to avoid the TLC Shunned.

4 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

^^They now have to obscure Josh, Derick and Jill. Plus any Bateses who may be in attendance.

I often wonder who will be the next one kicked off the Counting On island.

And I would guess that Zach will be in the wedding party. If it wasn’t televised I would say best man. 

1 hour ago, grandmadugger said:

And I would guess that Zach will be in the wedding party. If it wasn’t televised I would say best man. 

I'm seeing Joe as best man. I definitely agree Zach will be in the wedding party. My dream (although I know it won't happen) would be that Jana is John David's Best Woman or at least a groomsmaid. I know, the Duggars aren't nearly that progressive.

Michelle still has the same hair style. She looks optimistic and full of life. I wonder how different her life would have been if she'd never married Jim Bob.

Probably old.. but i just found this.

SmartSelect_20180730-002704_Gallery.thumb.jpg.e596e54673778645373802f4ad136e00.jpg

10 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Jessa, Joy and Lauren may already be expecting at this point. Jessa is long overdue. Lauren is a (as far as we know) healthy teenager, Joy is 20 and had a honeymoon baby, so.....

I fear Jana might already  be courting as well at this point and could get married next year

3 hours ago, eveandadam said:

I fear Jana might already  be courting as well at this point and could get married next year

I too think we are close to a Jana courtship.  But if it’s what she wants, then I’m happy for her.

11 hours ago, eveandadam said:

Jessa, Joy and Lauren may already be expecting at this point. Jessa is long overdue. Lauren is a (as far as we know) healthy teenager, Joy is 20 and had a honeymoon baby, so.....

I don’t think we can say Jessa is “overdue” , she had two babies back to back - but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s hyper fertile on a clock. From everything she’s said Henry is a more attached little guy than Spurgeon was, they  appear to co-sleep and  seem to be very hands on, devoted parents. All of which means they probably find time to squeeze in some sweet fellowship - but opportunity that coincides with fertility isn’t always there lol. I strongly suspect she didn’t expect to become pregnant so soon after Spurgeon, and May have been trying to avoid a reoccurrence until recently. I can completely see Jessa and Ben having a few sets of 2 close together siblings.  each set spaced 3or 4 years apart. And then adopting a couple kids.

Joy I could see becoming pregnant soon. Mostly because she’s very young and seems extremely physical. 

For Lauren- I think they will be extremely eager to show how fast they can get pregnant. 

11 minutes ago, SadieJane said:

I am just loving that no one is pregnant now. Will force them to come up with new story lines.

I'd love to think we'd see some personality and hobbies they have but for the women I doubt they are allowed much outside of parenting/being pregnant. 

42 minutes ago, hilee said:

I'd love to think we'd see some personality and hobbies they have but for the women I doubt they are allowed much outside of parenting/being pregnant. 

I think them not being allowed to have hoobies is a bit of an overstatement. It seems more like once they get married, they're too consumed with their husband and baby(ies) to return to them. It wouldn't surprise if the Duggar daughters (except Jana) are cautious with how much they invest in their hoobies, because they know sooner or later they'll give them up for a family.

We did see Jinger and her photography back in the day, but that went out the window once she met Jeremy and started following The Lifescript™. Then there's Jana with her garden and interior design, but with speculation of her courting soon, I can imagine what will happen to those.

15 hours ago, eveandadam said:

1 hour ago, agentshade said:

Then there's Jana with her garden and interior design, but with speculation of her courting soon, I can imagine what will happen to those.

Where’s all the speculation coming from? A few people have mentioned it here. To my knowledge I haven’t seen any hints of it anywhere. That is something people have been saying for years and years.

1 hour ago, agentshade said:

I think them not being allowed to have hoobies is a bit of an overstatement. It seems more like once they get married, they're too consumed with their husband and baby(ies) to return to them. It wouldn't surprise if the Duggar daughters (except Jana) are cautious with how much they invest in their hoobies, because they know sooner or later they'll give them up for a family.

We did see Jinger and her photography back in the day, but that went out the window once she met Jeremy and started following The Lifescript™. Then there's Jana with her garden and interior design, but with speculation of her courting soon, I can imagine what will happen to those.

The frustrating part is that they don’t have to give up their hobbies.  You can be a wife and mother and still do things for you. 

Last time jessa mentioned baby fever she was instantly pregnant with Henry so  I'd take that to hint at her being ready for #3. Id be surprised if Lauren wasn't pregnant yet. I think Jill is probably wanting her a baby girl by now. Joy I think Austin even though I don't care for him would follow dr orders. Kendra i doubt but i wouldn't be surprised either. Anna is getting a little older so her spacing may spread out a bit. 

I think we might be seeing that the J'kids are more inclined to let the lord bless them in his time, and not be like their "parents" and hump like bunnies and actively trying to conceive every time she's not pregnant.  I little NFP can go a long way in spacing kids out, and one thing these girls know it is how to track their fertility.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived