IGNORED

Chelsy and John Maxwell 5; Pregnant, but Still Waiting to Read about the Honeymoon

Coconut Flan

4 hours ago, nomoxian said:

Steve really needs to learn he is not god nor is he in charge of what other people do, wear, say or post on their own blog. It is sad that they caved to his pressure but it also just shows how big of a tantrum he probably had. He is probably less emotionally mature than the "grands"

This makes me ragey,  Coward Steve having a fit over Judgy Chelsy wearing pants in a picture.  I don't like the Bontragers any more than the Maxwells but t they have every right to post what they want on their blogs.  Steve is not their headship.  And Stud John needs to grow a pair and tell his daddy to fuck off.

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, SPHASH said:

This makes me ragey,  Coward Steve having a fit over Judgy Chelsy wearing pants in a picture.  I don't like the Bontragers any more than the Maxwells but t they have every right to post what they want on their blogs.  Steve is not their headship.  And Stud John needs to grow a pair and tell his daddy to fuck off.

I wish I could call Stud John Daddy.

I get this feeling that these big fundie get togethers are like one big speed dating event for unmarried adult fundies. So many of the fundie relationship stories start out with them meeting at some sort of fundie event and they don’t actually talk much. It’s just kind of a quick hello and maybe some pleasantries. That’s probably why none of these couples are all that interested at first. Because they just met like 20 other new people at this same function and they just blur together. That just seems stressful to me. Maybe it would be better if these fundies came up with their own dating website. It might work better. Of course all the fathers of the single girls would have access to all their passwords and monitor everything....

Looks like Chels is back home in Iowa while John is on a business trip that she couldn't go on. In spite of her saying how much she loves the Maxwell clan and how fun they are she seems to take every opportunity to GTFO. Not that I blame her in the least.

1 hour ago, Dru said:

Looks like Chels is back home in Iowa while John is on a business trip that she couldn't go on. In spite of her saying how much she loves the Maxwell clan and how fun they are she seems to take every opportunity to GTFO. Not that I blame her in the least.

They should just move to Iowa. At least they would likely have a little more f*n. 

11 hours ago, Dru said:

I wonder why she couldn't go.  I hope her in laws don't go snooping around their house while they are gone.

My guesses for Chelsy not going:

1) the extra plane ticket would be expensive.

2) it’s in a country with Zika risk and she’s pregnant.

okay so after reading that story yikes it was long and boring. I have to say it just seemed like John wanted a girlfriend and when nothing else panned out he decided god just wanted him to have chelsey after previously deciding he didn't really like Chelsey (See god told him no. LMAO) Chelsey was  in a rush  to get married so she asked god to get John to court her because he seemed to be the only guy around  and I'm sure would have moved that date as far as ever until John called. 

as for Chelsey going to Iowa well John was out of town she really had me cracking up at how happy she was to make the biscuits and gravy. 

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

as for Chelsey going to Iowa well John was out of town she really had me cracking up at how happy she was to make the biscuits and gravy. 

Biscuits and gravy. I don't remember seeing that on the MaxHell blog. It would probably look nasty anyway.

What do you guys think? Did Steve know that Chelsy had given away pieces of her heart prior to her relationship with John? I can totally see her being open about this with John, but would he let his parents know that? If this was the first time that Steve has heard about this, I bet he nearly fainted. 

1 minute ago, ophelia said:

Biscuits and gravy. I don't remember seeing that on the MaxHell blog. It would probably look nasty anyway.

What do you guys think? Did Steve know that Chelsy had given away pieces of her heart prior to her relationship with John? I can totally see her being open about this with John, but would he let his parents know that? If this was the first time that Steve has heard about this, I bet he nearly fainted. 

what can he really say I mean we know he's a hypocrite but this would be the height of it how many Maxwell boys had broken engagements? wasn't one of them like a week before the wedding? 

Elizabeth Munck cancelled her wedding to Joe a week before their date. So yes, the Maxwell boys have given away pieces of their heart as well. But the blog was scrubbed so thoroughly to erase all the evidence on the blog that I bet they just tell themselves that it never happened. And there is always a difference between males and females in fundieworld. To me it seems like a girl with a broken courtship can be seen as some kind of "damaged good" wether a guy can just walk away with it and hit on the next girl daddy.

3 hours ago, ophelia said:

Elizabeth Munck cancelled her wedding to Joe a week before their date. So yes, the Maxwell boys have given away pieces of their heart as well. But the blog was scrubbed so thoroughly to erase all the evidence on the blog that I bet they just tell themselves that it never happened. And there is always a difference between males and females in fundieworld. To me it seems like a girl with a broken courtship can be seen as some kind of "damaged good" wether a guy can just walk away with it and hit on the next girl daddy.

I feel like one of the older boys either Nathan or Christopher also had a broken courtship or engagement 

8 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I probably just read into it, but the way she wrote about making "an exorbitant amount" of  biscuits and gravy for "all these farm kids"  kind of seemed like it was a dig at the Maxwells and their one salad for 25 people at Thanksgiving.

2 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I feel like one of the older boys either Nathan or Christopher also had a broken courtship or engagement 

I think it was Christopher. 

11 hours ago, kpmom said:

I probably just read into it, but the way she wrote about making "an exorbitant amount" of  biscuits and gravy for "all these farm kids"  kind of seemed like it was a dig at the Maxwells and their one salad for 25 people at Thanksgiving.

Agreed.  She also seemed overjoyed to be "Home Sweet Home."

Boy, the difference between the Iowa lifestyle and the Kansas lifestyle is apparent. Too bad they can't live amongst her circle.

On 8/8/2018 at 12:36 PM, SPHASH said:

We have no idea if this actually happened.

On 8/15/2018 at 1:16 AM, ophelia said:

I do wonder if any of the families threatened legal action if the Maxwells DIDN'T take it all down? Lol

4 hours ago, FleeJanaFree said:

Pretty new to this topic. What's up with the Judgey Chelsy nickname? What's she judgey about?

Chelsey made a post about visiting some reletives. they got locked out of their car and had to call for help. she made this comment about the man that was sent to help them. 

Within 15 minutes the pros arrived. Well, their company logo arrived, along with a boy who looked more like a teenage bum than someone who would actually be able to successfully unlock our truck. However, he got it unlocked, and we were eternally grateful, and we got in the truck and laughed and laughed. =)

and that is how Judgey Chelsey was born. 

read the whole post here. 

http://www.chelsyrenee.com/2016/07/sisterhood-adventure-roadtrip-to.html

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived