IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

7 minutes ago, Curious said:

Since I'm off topic, I want to add that @Koala was kind enough to share her method of roasting veggies with me and I've had them twice so far. AMAZING!  They are so good.  I add red pepper flakes to mine because I like them a little spicy.

Please share with me, roasted veggies are one of my very favorite things.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this crocheting talk is starting to inspire me to get out the afghan I've been working on since 1982 (yes, you read that right :laughing-rolling: ) and finally finish the damned thing. I work on it about once every five years; it's just a giant granny square in two different colors because that's all I know how to do. I really should get it done before the 40th anniversary of its beginning. :my_dodgy:

12 hours ago, Koala said:

"Women weren't just made to be eat," women frequently tell me.  

Well, then why did God create women with a mouth, teeth, a digestive system, and the ability to poop 2 lbs. a day?  Was it not His perfect design for women to just eat?  

Why do you think God created women to get hungry?  Was it simply to give their mouths something to do, or did He have a much greater purpose?

Why do you think women spend so much time in the grocery store/cooking??  They KNOW they were created to eat!  

What could be more valuable and important for women than to eat?  Nothing else can compare to eating.  To ignore this is to ignore biology, and the God who created us.

-Signed, 

Wise Mentor Koala

(See how stupid that sounds, Lori?)

ps- It's nice that you were able to work infertility into yet another post.  And by "nice" I mean, "What a shitty thing to do when your daughter is struggling."

Two pounds a day? 

Her argument has more holes than a wack-a-mole.  She is saying that God gave women all their baby making, man tempting lady parts to spit out babies. 

I could counter that by saying that God created men for only one purpose. Why else would men have testicles and a penis?

I saw this exchange today. The original poster is a woman who was in the chatroom. As this exchange reveals, Lori threw her out because she is happily married to a non-Christian! Lori is less godly mentor and more unhinged nitwit. Actually, that description is still inexact because it does not capture how malicious and conniving she is. 

341401609_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_25_16AM.png.0331de7642ba1eb50a75c00238e795d4.png

Spoiler

1647817129_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_25_41AM.png.05823ee28df3ab95a0c2a423fb5696fd.png

Spoiler

369233738_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_26_05AM.png.20e09cbedced650cdd6e77956b407efb.png

1 hour ago, fluffy said:

I saw this exchange today. The original poster is a woman who was in the chatroom. As this exchange reveals, Lori threw her out because she is happily married to a non-Christian! Lori is less godly mentor and more unhinged nitwit. Actually, that description is still inexact because it does not capture how malicious and conniving she is. 

341401609_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_25_16AM.png.0331de7642ba1eb50a75c00238e795d4.png

1647817129_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_25_41AM.png.05823ee28df3ab95a0c2a423fb5696fd.png

369233738_ScreenShot2018-07-11at12_26_05AM.png.20e09cbedced650cdd6e77956b407efb.png

So Lori kicked this woman out because she was happy in her marriage to a nonChristian even though this woman was seeking guidance for deepening her faith and becoming a better wife? Isn't that the very thing she is mentoring? Nope, Lori assumed that this woman would be a bad influence on the single ladies who apparently don't have any discernment of their own. Goodness me, what childish reasoning. It isn't her job to try to punish women for their choices but to help them move forward with life. That's what a mentor does. Ruthie wanted guidance but was rejected for something she can't go back and change (unless she divorced but Lori doesn't agree with divorce). Honestly, if her marriage is great then that's something to celebrate. 

6 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

So Lori kicked this woman out because she was happy in her marriage to a nonChristian even though this woman was seeking guidance for deepening her faith and becoming a better wife?

And how does Lori know that perhaps they were both non -believers when they married and then the wife became a Christian?  That happens a lot....people adopting a particular faith (not just Christianity but others as well) after marriage.   Isn't she supposed to win him without a word?  And divorce is out of the question for all circumstances according to Lori.  So what is she to do?    Oh yeah....according to Lori ....you get silenced!  Bam! :Zap:

Now if Ruthie was married to a "believer" who beat the crap out of her every day, Lori woild hold her up as a shining example of Chrisrian womanhood. 

But being married to a "non believer" and being safe and loved -- "You're outta here!" 

Perhaps she was winning him without a word. Does that only count if the man is abusive? We aren't supposed to win, without a word, loving peaceful men??

I am so confused. 

@Kencould you come over and explain your wife's vile behavior? Better yet, could you finally give her permission to join FJ. She reads here anyway, ya know!

Lori can't stand women in happy marriages. It goes against everything she's experienced as a wife and against everything she believes as a woman.

Sorry, Lori doesn't have time to join FJ.  She's too busy working infertility into as many posts as possible:

excuse.PNG.e370a8111b0bc8c1e54738e7840a9930.PNG

There are NO WORDS for this woman.  No words at all.  She is no kind of mother, and no kind of lady.

My bible knowledge is pretty sparse.  Does the bible really say you are "commanded not to marry a non-believer?"   I thought the whole "win him without a word" thing was to bring a non-believer to Jesus through your actions as a biblical wife.

Those 2 things seem mutually exclusive....

Lori makes herself look so dumb.  She lies her ass off.

"There's no way that happened!"

"Oh, I remember that, and we did it because Bible!"

:pb_rollseyes:  
Face it Lori, your "secret" chat room has been a massive fail.  All the people you've kicked out of your little fan club, talk.  The talk about you wanting to paddle women on the beach, the talk about you hitting Ken, and they talk about you advising mothers to inflict pain on their children.  

It's the damn internet...there are no secrets.  

1 minute ago, Koala said:

Sorry, Lori doesn't have time to join FJ.  She's too busy working infertility into as many posts as possible:

excuse.PNG.e370a8111b0bc8c1e54738e7840a9930.PNG

There are NO WORDS for this woman.  No words at all.  She is no kind of mother, and no kind of lady.

It's Alyssa, the strong willed child, that has fertility problems right?   Alyssa who is gorgeous and happy with her husband and a puppy (now dog).  Alyssa who went away to be a ballerina when she was 18.  Alyssa who has an amazing body and is not shy about wearing leggings and bikinis.

I can't help but wonder if Lori views her infertility as a curse brought on by her "strong will" and failure to follow Lori's hypocritical rules and posting about it constantly is her way of "getting back" at Alyssa for not following those rules.

I really hope that Alyssa just doesn't read Lori's blog.  I'm sure she is used to her mother's passive aggressive digs, but it still has to hurt.  I hope she just scrolls right by (if they are friends on social media) or has her mother filtered so she can't see her rubbish.

4 minutes ago, Curious said:

My bible knowledge is pretty sparse.  Does the bible really say you are "commanded not to marry a non-believer?"   I thought the whole "win him without a word" thing was to bring a non-believer to Jesus through your actions as a biblical wife.

There's something about not being unequally yoked, although I fail to see how that gives Lori an excuse for kicking this woman out.  She made herself look like an idiot with that response, especially after her vehement denial that it ever happened.

The real reason Lori kicked her out, is because she's happy.  Lori doesn't like happy people- she likes suffering people.  I have even seen her say something to readers about not talking about how happy their marriages are, because it makes other women expect that same.

She's disgusting. 

Just now, Curious said:

It's Alyssa, the strong willed child, that has fertility problems right?   Alyssa who is gorgeous and happy with her husband and a puppy (now dog).  Alyssa who went away to be a ballerina when she was 18.  Alyssa who has an amazing body and is not shy about wearing leggings and bikinis.

I can't help but wonder if Lori views her infertility as a curse brought on by her "strong will" and failure to follow Lori's hypocritical rules and posting about it constantly is her way of "getting back" at Alyssa for not following those rules.

Horrible as it sounds, I've wondered the same thing.  I wouldn't be surprised if Lori is secretly thinking it serves Alyssa right for inconveniencing her mother when she was a baby being so strong willed, when by her own beliefs that would be because God made her that way.  Wouldn't it be logical to assume that God had a reason for that?  Why does Lori hate God and his perfect ways? 

Did Alyssa struggle with an eating disorder?  If so, that can really impact a woman's menstrual cycle. I have often wondered if part of her infertility struggle could be related to that. 

And for that I put the blame squarely on Lori and Ken. They monitored those girls' weight and shamed them for gaining a few pounds. I think one of the ways to keep peace in that house, for the girls, was to refrain from eating and to stay thin. 

The chat room sounds like a safe space for Lori and her mean girl fans to practice their condemnation, self-righteousness, and hatefulness. 

It seems as though Lori is recycling her doodles- presumably the ones that have causes the biggest stir on her page. She’s an extreme narcissist desperate for attention, with absolutely zero discernment or decency. In the past few months, Alyssa has seen her sister and sister in law give birth to their second babies and sister in law Erin is pregnant with baby number 4. I’ve dealt with infertility (we ultimately had success with IVF) and it is HARD to go through- you are happy for those you love all while experiencing sadness, frustration, etc. Lori is cold hearted, hateful, manipulative, and mean. She spends her days on the Internet because she has no real life friends and her family likely only tolerated her. 

And I don’t buy into that concept of sons of the fathers and curses, etc. 

Lori has always picked on Alyssa.  

Referring to Alyssa:

Someone else raised her the first two years of her life while I worked as a teacher which I disliked intensely

Alyssa was definitely the one born with the strongest will in our family

Alyssa took a lot more discipline, guidance, and talking to than our other three.

Alyssa received more spankings than the others. 

I argued with one of my teenagers. We didn't have that good of a relationship during the teenage years

I should have poured love and affection upon them for we are commanded to overcome evil with love. 

(Lori- your daughter wasn't evil- you are.)

I cut the strings with my oldest daughter when she was younger. 

As she was growing up and was going through the difficult teenage years of insecurity, instead of drawing her to me through affection and love, I pushed her away from me by being upset often with her.

How does a parent break those strings? By being harsh, mean, argumentative, distant, cold, aloof, upset, and/or  not affectionate with their children. 

Who was kicked out of the chat room? 

Has anyone been following Cora? She is pure evil. Yesterday she said those who have miscarriages are suffering a curse for their sins. And then today there is this crap. Lori won't delete her though. Nope. Rather Lori doubled down and extended Cora's thoughts into that nice doodle today about barrenness being a curse. 

morecora.thumb.PNG.7e875c5d85d6d288419ed11f13786e9f.PNG

Spoiler

coracontinues1.PNG.b0589d72c64242e768cc9a667adc3229.PNG

Spoiler

coracontinues2.PNG.949f9ada3109eb5665bb5b03ca86cdd5.PNG

1 hour ago, Curious said:

For extra fun, while the bible talks about 'unequally yoked' (accepted to mean don't marry a non-believer--it's roundabout, and not explicit though), it very VERY clearly talks about NOT divorcing someone just because he doesn't believe.  Explicitly.  Spelled out CLEARLY.

I Cor 7: 12& 13:
12)To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13)And if a woman has an unbelievinghusband and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 

So Lori kicked someone out for living Biblically

23 minutes ago, dawbs said:

For extra fun, while the bible talks about 'unequally yoked' (accepted to mean don't marry a non-believer--it's roundabout, and not explicit though), it very VERY clearly talks about NOT divorcing someone just because he doesn't believe.  Explicitly.  Spelled out CLEARLY.

I Cor 7: 12& 13:
12)To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If a brother has an unbelieving wife and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. 13)And if a woman has an unbelievinghusband and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. 

So Lori kicked someone out for living Biblically

“Unequally yoked” is just vague enough that I’ve heard it applied to not having a business partner of a different faith, as well as the marriage thing. 

Cora sounds like a Lori-sock. Shades of the Nauglers! Is she known to employ socks to make it look like people agree with her dreck?

12 minutes ago, Koala said:

@dawbs I guess Lori just hates God and His perfect "ways". 

No. You have overlooked the fact that God's perfect ways are limited to two verses in the Letter to Titus. The verses @dawbs cites are in Corinthians and are also not about submission. Therefore, we are not to concern ourselves with them, just as we are not to concern ourselves with the words of Jesus. This was clearly explained to me before all of my comments, some of which quoted the Gospels, were deleted and I was blocked from commenting on her Facebook page. 

On 7/9/2018 at 9:15 PM, Hane said:

Mods, could you fix the misspelling of the Godly Mentor’s surname?

This is what happens the first time I try to start a new thread on a pad on the train. There I was proud of getting a new one started.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived