IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

I was going to come on here and note that Lori's tattooed debt-free virgins post is making the rounds of some pretty strange places, but y'all got it covered. My friends are posting it, though, and asking if it's for real. "Oh yeah, she's for real" and then go into Lori's Greatest Hits. For some reason, Lori sabotaging her diaphragm so she can be a SAHM gets the most interest.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Oh Rufus bless we’ll be hearing about her going viral again for another eternity.  I pray her damn laptop or internet is cut off or something. She’s such a damaging, horrible woman. Ugh

I gotta think that at some point Ken is going to do a cost-benefit analysis and shut her down. This stuff has got to be affecting  their children as well as K&L daily lives (work, acquaintances, extended family) in a way there is no recovering.  It's all fun and games....until it isn't.   He has already bailed on his outward association (moderator) on the FB page. 

2 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I gotta think that at some point Ken is going to do a cost-benefit analysis and shut her down. This stuff has got to be affecting  their children as well as K&L daily lives (work, acquaintances, extended family) in a way there is no recovering.  It's all fun and games....until it isn't.   He has already bailed on his outward association (moderator) on the FB page. 

Was just thinking that. The Mirror might call his work. People can just show up at there house since they don't hide their address. 

1 hour ago, Alisamer said:

OMG Lori is going to be milking this for ages. I hope Ken shuts her down before she manages to get herself on a TV show somewhere

"This week on Maury:  She claims the tattoos aren't hers but her boyfriend has photo evidence of them on her shoulder.  Is she also hiding a hefty Fingerhut catalog addiction?" *cuts* to green room:  "She told me the kid wasn't hers and she worked her way up to RN, but that kid looks just like her!"  Woman runs off stage crying.....screaming "He said it was just the tip!!!"

*Front row, special guest Lori Alexander to help not-mentor the poor man in the ways of the tattooless, debt-free virgin.  Maury holds large envelope containing potential RN degree and birth certificate....

2 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I gotta think that at some point Ken is going to do a cost-benefit analysis and shut her down. 

Will she let him?  We already know she's not submissive to him in how she runs her page.  Unless he's prepared to take drastic measures-changing router passwords, confiscating computer and phone, etc-he may not be able to stop her.  

Great news!! I FB messaged the author of the Mirror article and she is correcting her post to the correct years of marriage. She was appreciative I reached out to her. I also told her we believe she stole the image of the woman she used in the post. 

I just noticed this part of her blog post:

"Most girls have not read the Bible with their father (Ephesians 6:4) or husband to explain it to them (1 Corinthians 14:35)."

When I was in middle school my church had a churchwide goal to encourage people to read the Bible all the way through during that year.  I wanted to do it and my father and I read the Bible together every single night before bed until we had read it cover to cover.  So I wonder why that bible reading with my father didn't keep me from college, a career, independence, etc.?  Although I have never had any debt and I do hate tattoos - maybe that's why!

I really do wonder whether Lori, Ken and the humpers have actually read every word of the entire Bible.  Maybe they have, but Lori sure seems to quote only from very specific parts.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

This woman used to be a teacher.  :pb_confused:

Yeah, how come do people havta keep bothering teacher Lori about abus?  She dudn't want to hear about womnz who excaped bad mariges.  She wants to here about godly womn who skiped colige to marry the first gy that asked.

:pb_rollseyes:

Get a clue, Lori.

Side note- this totally reminds me of errors Lori used to make (before she started reading FJ):

"They got marry."

"I use to teach."

"Am I suppose to..."

I can't stand "How come?". It sounds like a 5 year old.  Lori, dear, you mean,"Why?".

32 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Will she let him?  We already know she's not submissive to him in how she runs her page.  Unless he's prepared to take drastic measures-changing router passwords, confiscating computer and phone, etc-he may not be able to stop her.  

If he was most guys with some sense, he'd leave her ass in Door County, head back to Cali, change the locks and file for divorce. OR - get her in for a mental eval STAT, because she is off the deep end.

I'm sure she's LOVING all the "persecution" (read "attention") she's getting over this stupidity. She doesn't care that she is pushing people away from christianity, as long as her name is out there. She's never shared the gospel with anyone anyway, she just does her best to convince women they should be as miserable as she is.

"Many today feel a deep sense of emptiness so they try to fill it with drugs, sex, entertainment, money, and many other things."

Or with viral posts, boosting posts....

31 minutes ago, Frumper said:

I just noticed this part of her blog post:

"Most girls have not read the Bible with their father (Ephesians 6:4) or husband to explain it to them (1 Corinthians 14:35)."

When I was in middle school my church had a churchwide goal to encourage people to read the Bible all the way through during that year.  I wanted to do it and my father and I read the Bible together every single night before bed until we had read it cover to cover.  So I wonder why that bible reading with my father didn't keep me from college, a career, independence, etc.?  Although I have never had any debt and I do hate tattoos - maybe that's why!

I really do wonder whether Lori, Ken and the humpers have actually read every word of the entire Bible.  Maybe they have, but Lori sure seems to quote only from very specific parts.

I have debt (my financial advisor approves wholeheartedly, BTW) and no tattoos and I have also read the Bible cover to cover as a young teen (and then re-read the naughty parts more than once). It drives my fundie RWNJ relatives nuts when I counter their christianist BS by quoting scripture to them.

3 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Or divorce.

5 hours ago, polecat said:

Cassie quite likely really does believe that she deserved it. And it's going to take some serious therapy to change her mind and help her realize that no, no child ever deserves to be hurt.

@polecat   Thank you for your response and explanation about why people do not see the abuse for what it is.  I think what makes it even harder is that Lori and Ken had God on their "side".   Cassie actually said  "It was loving discipline just like God’s discipline."   I find this sad and pathetic. 

What kind of religion says "your child is essentially willful and selfish" and you need to "beat it out" of them so they can become "Godly" children.  What kind of God would encourage this?   It seems to me that Fundamentalism is dangerous and has a hateful ideology.   

Don't forget that Lori is on vacation from her usual stressful, workfilled schedule of making Einkorn bread and big salads. She has choosen to spend her vacation dealing with her own self created shitstorm. This is Lori's idea of a good time. What's really sick is that she's probably easier to get along with than normal because nothing makes Lori happier than going viral.

2 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Have their husband explain it to them?? She wants a real life Gilead.

This a real problem.  Using the interwebz to preach and then endorsing quotes from women telling other women that they need a "father or husband" to explain the Word to them is evil.

I've called her out by name; we are facebook friends. We will see what happens, or if she even sees my comment amidst the forty-four thousand...

I wonder if Ken is prepared for how much this could kill his business. Him taking his name off as moderator isn't necessarily gonna help. He's left a comment trail all over the Internet. Plus they don't write with pseudonyms which would have been a smarter choice. So any smart person would be able to follow the trail. I'm sure businesses in California aren't going to want to associate with that kind of belief. 

Lori is Ken loses his business that means no more organic, no more expensive makeup, no more 14 dollar butter. Are you prepared for that? 

Edit: so I could be wrong but I checked  out the reviews for his business and there is 19 five star reviews all from 2 months ago. Did something happen two months that might have made him pull some people out of the woodworks for good reviews? And I was just checking, I think it would be wrong of me to leave a fake review. 

15 hours ago, Koala said:

This little stunt has not done her book reviews any favors.  60% 1 star, now (and some of the 5 stars are mocking her).

I, of course, had to run off and read for myself! 2 pages of reviews just in the last 2 days. HA HA HA! I bet this also explains why I am getting "likes" on my Goodreads.com review

Best review, IMO, love the reviewer's name too!

176843041_LAbookreview.thumb.JPG.863c7da77949190a3dfe4d2333f7ef96.JPG

5 hours ago, mirele said:

. For some reason, Lori sabotaging her diaphragm so she can be a SAHM gets the most interest.

For me that was the was what got me interested in Lori.  I just could not fathom how someone who so fundamentally betrayed the trust and communication essential to marriage began giving marriage advice.  To me, that one action sums up the person Lori appears to be.

She has been trying sooo hard to go viral--if I didn't know better I'd think the phrase "debt-free virgins without tattoos" was a stroke of marketing genius.

My singular comment tagging her by name has been deleted.

Of course.

She bothered to find that amongst the FORTY-FOUR THOUSAND comments and delete it, because what I said was truth.  

This is not fun. This is not funny.  This is not a game. This is LIFE and death for women, men, children, families...

LITTLE GIRL NEEDS TO QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH THE GOSPEL NOW AND GROW UP, IN JESUS' NAME.

That is all.

My real life crossed with FJ this morning in my raunchy group messaging with my boss and a coworker (we have no filters). My boss linked the Lori article, knowing it would be good for a laugh since we all have debt, tattoos, and broken hymens. 

Don't blame me for telling them about the grilled-cheese-grease hand moisturizer. 

I may have also speculated about what she used for lube. :my_biggrin:

So for those with a Master degree in Lorism isn't The Peaceful Wife a rival who blocked Lori? Or is the rumor that they're one and the same? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived