IGNORED

The Niednagels' Brain Types System

Khendra

Yes, have to admit that I studied this arcane subject for many years.  I have the types of thousands of people memorized, and I still can't get away from finding myself trying to assess the types of people I meet IRL.

First heard about it in 1997 when he worked with the Phoenix Suns basketball team, started following the web site in 2000-2001, was their biggest fan for about ten or so years, but started to distance myself -- while noticing he really started to go off the deep end with it -- in the early 2010s.

Originally, before the family got swallowed up in smug Vision Forum Calvinistic and ATI/Gothard legalistic arrogance (which they've always cleverly hid from the sports public, if not their public social media presence), it was an interesting hypothesis with some truth to it, and Jon Niednagel (JN) was humble enough (back then, certainly not NOW) to not go too far outside the boundaries of sports when applying it.  The basic idea behind Brain Types is that the 16 Myers-Briggs types are actually legit, but that they are not personalities so much as neuroscientific types that dictate some observable elements of mental and motor skills in the populace.

I do think a lot of his categorizations make some sense, more or less.  For example, he has LeBron James and Magic Johnson as FEAR/ESFP.  This Brain Type is outgoing, smiles a lot, and is gross motor skilled with great peripheral vision.  Even novice basketball fans can usually see a lot of similarity between James and Johnson, and it's interesting the two are getting a lot great in LA now that LeBron has taken his talents to Hollywood.  Contrast James with Michael Jordan, whose athleticism was more of the hand-eye coordination sort, and whose inner fire and competitiveness was greater than either Johnson or James.  This is because Jordan is a different type, BEIR/ISTP.

Niednagel's biggest supporters are all in the world of sports, not neuroscience, because they can see he has an eye for assessing certain athletic and mental traits -- in pro athletes.

Where Niednagel is far less competent is in any other branch of human behavior and skill, and when he attempts to measure less concrete, more complex behavior, such as in the world of spirituality, politics, the arts, and even personal morality.

Over the years, JN has increasingly attempted to link type with human cognition and behavior in these realms, often to the most shallow and superficial conclusions.  For example, he tried to link belief in gun control to the Sensing and Intuitive types.  He said the Sensing types were more realistic and thus realized that we don't need gun control (JN, of course, is a Sensor, and a conservative, and this is his view).  He based this on a couple of athletes who were Sensors and shared his view on gun control.  A sample size of two is hardly the deep analysis he always claims to have, however, and sure enough, I've found several Sensors in the world of sports -- including Steve Kerr, whom Niednagel has always contended shares his BEIL/ISTJ Brain Type -- who believe quite strongly in gun control, and have made their views unequivocal on the subject.  (The Niednagels are very prone to confirmation bias and post hoc reasoning, looking for examples that confirm their presuppositions while ignoring contrary data -- or else explaining away any seeming contrary data with the idea that humans can, after all, be influenced by their environment, too.)

JN also has a bone to pick with the type he believes makes up 50% of all mankind -- ENTP/FCIR.  ENTP/FCIR is believed to make up only about 5% of mankind in Myers-Briggs circles, but Niednagel has always insisted that he does Brain Typing, not personality typing, and that ENTP/FCIR comes in many "personalities," so they are prone to mistyping themselves on Myers-Briggs tests.  The fact that every other person you meet is allegedly this "generic" type raises massive questions about this system, because any schmuck can look at the vast diversity of brain and learning behavior among people and realize that it's absurd to think half of human beings are exactly alike, brain-wise, and differ only in some kind of nebulous presentation of "personality" (divorcing personality from the brain, too, sounds almost magical -- what, does personality originate from somewhere else?).

But that's not all -- he thinks ENTP/FCIR, a type nearly his opposite, is immoral, prone to liberalism, responsible for Darwinism, manipulative, prone to Hollywood and theoretical nonsense, over-conceptualizing the world around them, taking matters constantly out of context, and basically ruining life for the more rare, moral, and upright BEIL/ISTJ, BEAL/ISFJ, FCAL/ENFJ, and other more virtuous, realistic, contextual Brain Types.  One of his favorite hypotheses in recent years is that ENTP/FCIR is right brain dominant, and thus cannot follow boundaries as well as the left.  He doesn't seem to understand how interconnected the human brain is, and that the brain seldom localizes extremely to one hemisphere or the other.  He's basically run with a single study that linked out-of-context thinking with men to the right hemisphere, and acts as though this is the norm for half of mankind, and that it's rampant and constant.

Again, I go back to Steve Kerr.  Kerr's religious and political views are polar opposite of Niednagel's.  If type is so instrumental in morality and cognitive decision-making as he says it is, why has Kerr come to so many different conclusions on these important matters than JN?  Sure, he and JN may have the same type, and when it comes to sports, these fellows sure seem to know what they are doing (Kerr is the coach of the highly successful Warriors NBA team).  But that is sports; outside of sports, their brains and views couldn't be more different.

I think it's a dangerous and disturbing contention to try and link type, particularly through cherry-picking, confirmation bias, post hoc reasoning, and small sample sizes, to more complex cognitive and moral behaviors.  Perhaps some types may have some small propensities toward certain virtues or vices than others, but if this were as significant as JN makes it out to be, you'd have think the Bible authors would have been given the insight to write about Brain Types and their implications in the Scriptures.  But they didn't.  :)

In short, there might be some interesting connection between the 16 type system and the brain, particularly in more concrete realms like sports.  But JN has extrapolated far beyond what the data suggests, and his typing system has become more about his self-importance and high opinion of himself (especially relative to those generic ENTP/FCIR types), than about something neuroscientifically significant and meaningful.

(By the way, NBA player Rasual Butler, who killed himself and his wife in a car crash back in late January after consuming numerous legal and illegal drugs, was supposed to be one of those Brain Types -- BEAL/ISFJ -- that is better at following ethical boundaries than others.  Oops...)

Edited by Khendra
  • Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3

Thanks for this in-depth review! What caused you to study it for so long? Was it for a job or just because you were interested?

I see, based on your location, that I have a fellow FreeJingerite in South Missouri! Hiiiieeeeee (in JillRod voice). 

• Upvote 2

I'll be honest.  I consider Neidnagel's brain typing system a pseudoscience with about as much credibility as phrenology.  The APA agrees with me.  The MBTI is a load of codswallop too.  It has the validity and reliability of a plate of weens and gravy.

A short article explaining why it is bunk:  https://molineskeptics.com/2015/07/23/brain-scam/

Carl Jung must be laughing his socks off in the grave.  ;)

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 3
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 4

@Khendra - thank you for the thorough explanation of how Jon Niednagel's brain-typing is supposed to work, but doesn't. 

I have to agree with @Palimpsest that brain-typing & the related MBTI seem like total codswallop to me, with about as much validity as astrology or numerology. 

Nonetheless, it's clear that brain-typing = $$$$ -- the Niednagels all appear to be living quite high off the hog and lack for nothing. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, hoipolloi said:

Nonetheless, it's clear that brain-typing = $$$$ -- the Niednagels all appear to be living quite high off the hog and lack for nothing. 

He made millions.  

It is also quite believable that Jon Niednagel is now as cult leaderish as fuck.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Lisafer said:

Thanks for this in-depth review! What caused you to study it for so long? Was it for a job or just because you were interested?

I see, based on your location, that I have a fellow FreeJingerite in South Missouri! Hiiiieeeeee (in JillRod voice). 

I thought it had considerable merit for a variety of purposes.  Seemed like a useful and systematic way to help explain differences among people.  There was just enough truth to it, and JN remained somewhat moderate about its application for awhile, that it kept me interested for many years.  But he just got worse and worse, more and more self-absorbed and self-congratulatory, more and more cultic, and now he just goes on and on about how his type is the one that sees objective and analytic, empirical reality, and all those common and generic ENTP/FCIRs can't.  It's so prideful and obnoxious, and he still doesn't have proof that all his numerous claims are absolute gospel.  These days, BTI has largely been eschewed by all but JN's sports associations; there's little future in it.  The site is honestly now just him bragging on himself and comparing and esteeming himself and those of similar type more favorably than others.  He's like the Luke 18 Pharisee.  It would be sad enough if it weren't so easy to find errors.  Besides the Rasual Butler example, another recent one they had was how George W Bush did the 'right thing' because he is FCIL/ENTJ.  What they forget is they also typed Bruce/Caitlin Jenner as FCIL/ENTJ, and didn't think his gender change was the right thing to do.  Again, post hoc, confirmation bias, ignoring or forgetting about the examples that contradict their assertions.   Ugh...

• Upvote 4

@Khendra this Niednagel guy--the name is familiar-ish, but not one I ever really followed. His "Institute" or whatever he calls it is somewhere in Missouri, right? 

To me, his Brain Typing sounds like the sort of thing that would appeal to people with very black-and-white thinking. My own fundie parents tended toward extreme black-and-white thinking because it was easier for them to categorize people than to treat them as actual people, if that makes sense.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, hoipolloi said:

@Khendra - thank you for the thorough explanation of how Jon Niednagel's brain-typing is supposed to work, but doesn't. 

I have to agree with @Palimpsest that brain-typing & the related MBTI seem like total codswallop to me, with about as much validity as astrology or numerology. 

Jordan and Beautiful Melissa need someway to travel and make Robin Hood cosplay videos all day long, dontcha know.

• Haha 3
  • I Agree 3

3 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

@Khendra this Niednagel guy--the name is familiar-ish, but not one I ever really followed. His "Institute" or whatever he calls it is somewhere in Missouri, right? 

@Lisafer - Jon Niednagel is the father of Jordan Niednagel, who has been a topic of snark at FJ for years. 

Yes, they're all living in or near Springfield, MO.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

To me, his Brain Typing sounds like the sort of thing that would appeal to people with very black-and-white thinking. My own fundie parents tended toward extreme black-and-white thinking because it was easier for them to categorize people than to treat them as actual people, if that makes sense.

Yes, it was in Thornfield the last time I checked.  Kind of close to the AR border, IIRC, by Mountain Home, Gainesville, Ava, and thereabouts.

Niednagel is very big on black-and-white thinking.  He says gray thinking is a right hemispheric preference and therefore bad morally because it admits no black-and-white, objective right-and-wrong.  It is no surprise that Calvinism appeals to him.  I'm in a Lutheran monergistic debate on my other thread right now, and I'm reminded how Niednagel typed Luther as generic ENTP/FCIR...Calvinists are more left brain linear in thought.  He has never typed Calvin to my knowledge, but Calvin probably fits either Niednagel's BCIL/INTJ or FCIL/ENTJ categories best.  He thinks the left brain is more Biblical and truth based, and that right brainers are too gray, liberal, eschew categories too much, etc.

He of course thought I was the generic ENTP/FCIR, although his eldest son thought INTP/BCIR was at least plausible.  Or else I was on the autistic spectrum (and was diagnosed such in 2014), which the Niednagels themselves haven't studied much, but which tends to show more left hemispheric activity and black-and-white thinking than is typical, and perhaps thus regardless of Brain Type category:

https://www.livescience.com/38630-autism-asperger-eeg-connectivity.html

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

8 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Lisafer, there are lots of threads on the Niednagels and adjacent families - they used to mix with the Mortons a bit - I think Melissa Niednagel's brothers used to attend the Calathora NYE balls.  Melissa's husband Jordan is a piece of work. @hoipolloi can you recall better than I?

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

3 minutes ago, Khendra said:

Yes, it was in Thornfield the last time I checked.  Kind of close to the AR border, IIRC, by Mountain Home, Gainesville, Ava, and thereabouts.

Niednagel is very big on black-and-white thinking.  He says gray thinking is a right hemispheric preference and therefore bad morally because it admits no black-and-white, objective right-and-wrong.  It is no surprise that Calvinism appeals to him. 

Well, heck, I live within an hour of the KKK headquarters :puke-front:, so I guess a little brain institute isn't much to worry about. 

And that second paragraph? Ugh, it sounds like my childhood. Seeing shades of gray was not encouraged at all.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

Melissa's husband Jordan is a piece of work. @hoipolloi can you recall better than I?

Start with this video (h/t @DomWackTroll):

ETA: If that isn't enough, then check out the (in)famous Jordanyo video.

• Upvote 4
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

It is also quite believable that Jon Niednagel is now as cult leaderish as fuck.

He learned a LOT at Vision Forum!

• I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

I'm not familiar with the Niednagels but hearing that he claims to be able to sort people he has never examined in any way into brain types based just on his hunches without doing any kind of validating research is all I need to know that he's a nutcase whose ideas shouldn't be given any credibility.

How do the brain types square with Christianity? I mean, if God gave me a brain type that makes me an immoral liberal who believes in Darwinism and Hollywood nonsense and gun control, how can he be mad at me for it?

Edited by AmazonGrace
  • Upvote 22
  • I Agree 1

Niednagle has backed himself into a corner.  His "science" has been debunked so he is left saying that only he (and his scions) have the magic powers.

I don't know whether he ever really believed in his "stuff."  He may have. 

He is a possible nut case but with many commercial skills though.  He had a good ride on the backs of the Boston Celtics.  For a while.

He invented this typology and sold it (he has a business degree) rather successfully to sports people for a while.  And a few others. And made major bucks. Sadly.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 1

@Khendra, a thousand thanks for your reports on this. Again here, as in the other thread, your explanations look very complete and sadly, I don’t have the powers of concentration to take in all the details. 

I’m always annoyed beyond measure when I read Jordan describe another human being by brain type — and don’t be around me when he calls his young children by a type! Moronic in the nth degree, what a rotten thing to tell your child what they are rather than let them discover that For themselves  

Are both he and Jeremy employed by JN? 

• Upvote 6

On 7/10/2018 at 12:20 AM, MamaJunebug said:

@Khendra, a thousand thanks for your reports on this. Again here, as in the other thread, your explanations look very complete and sadly, I don’t have the powers of concentration to take in all the details. 

I’m always annoyed beyond measure when I read Jordan describe another human being by brain type — and don’t be around me when he calls his young children by a type! Moronic in the nth degree, what a rotten thing to tell your child what they are rather than let them discover that For themselves  

Are both he and Jeremy employed by JN? 

Hi MamaJunebug.  I'll respond to you since you have always been kind to me here, and we share some kind of Lutheran influence.

I don't know if Jordan and Jeremy are employed by their dad, so to speak, but I do know that Jordan in particular writes many of the articles, and Jordan is also the more gullible of the two.  Jeremy is fairly sensible, and though he gets caught up to an extent in some of the legalism (his wife has an ATI background, and he maintains at least some more stringent, Calvinist beliefs), he nonetheless recognizes his dad isn't infallible and can be prideful, he doesn't believe in prohibiting women to work, tries to actually listen to other people's points of view (whether in the Brain Types system or other subjects), and (at least for a time) was often encouraging of me in my apologetics endeavors.  I hold out more hope for him than for Jordan.

My then-fiance (now husband) and I both met Jeremy and his wife in 2012 (my dad and I also met Jordan's mother-in-law, Monica, in 2015 or 2016).  Husband thought Jeremy was dogmatic and that his wife was overly submissive, but husband did say that Jeremy still made more sense than his "feeler" brother, Jordan.  Jordan was nice to me in 2006-2012 until he found out I was allegedly a "thinker" Brain Type, and then things went downhill from there.  He has a lot of hang-ups about his own type, indecision both about what he believes and what his dad does -- and yet will smugly maintain under pressure whatever it is that his dad and what the Vision Forum patriarchs think, despite actual reservations and doubts.

If their Brain Type system survives beyond the father, I hope it is handled by someone who can handle it better in all spheres.

Edited by Khendra
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

@Khendra, thank you! I hadn’t noticed Jeremy’s info listing a high school, while Jordan’s says he was home-schooled. Any info on that?

it intrigues me that you call Jordan the “more gullible” of the two. I recall my surprise when he let Melissa do almost all the talking in an interview during The Titanic event. Jordan just seemed to not even consider participating  once she got going.  

IIRC, Danielle N’s dad was brought down in a huge morals scandal. Is there any residual snobbery toward her from the others?

I’m rather horrified to learn that Jordan would exclude somebody because their brain [sic] Type wasn’t his own. Shades of Muggles and Magicals, for cryin out loud. 

I’m a little embarrassed that your posts are mostly about ideas and mine are about people, but Melissa strikes me as a grown-up “mean girl” and unapologetic social climber. Comments?

Oh, also, do you know the denomination - or non-denomination — if the church they attend? With all the Calvinist takeovers of SBC churches these days, I won’t be particularly surprised to learn it’s either one. 

Thank you again for your answers and for participating here!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

@Khendra, thank you! I hadn’t noticed Jeremy’s info listing a high school, while Jordan’s says he was home-schooled. Any info on that?

it intrigues me that you call Jordan the “more gullible” of the two. I recall my surprise when he let Melissa do almost all the talking in an interview during The Titanic event. Jordan just seemed to not even consider participating  once she got going.  

IIRC, Danielle N’s dad was brought down in a huge morals scandal. Is there any residual snobbery toward her from the others?

I’m rather horrified to learn that Jordan would exclude somebody because their brain [sic] Type wasn’t his own. Shades of Muggles and Magicals, for cryin out loud. 

I’m a little embarrassed that your posts are mostly about ideas and mine are about people, but Melissa strikes me as a grown-up “mean girl” and unapologetic social climber. Comments?

Oh, also, do you know the denomination - or non-denomination — if the church they attend? With all the Calvinist takeovers of SBC churches these days, I won’t be particularly surprised to learn it’s either one. 

Thank you again for your answers and for participating here!

Yeah I think Jordan was home-schooled by the time he was in high school, whereas older brother Jeremy went the traditional route before the Niednagels got caught up in the Reformed homeschool movement.  I do remember Jordan talked about having an INFJ/BCAL elementary teacher back when I thought I was that Brain Type and wanted to go into teaching, so he went to public school in elementary at least.

Incidentally, prior to college, I was home-schooled every year except Kindergarten, 4th, and 7th grade, but mostly for academic reasons (I was a very early reader, and the local public school didn't have a system that accommodated my accelerated reading).  My parents knew nothing of Calvinism, and my curriculum was largely autodidactic because I loved to learn.  I did have some BJU books (though we weren't Baptist) and E.D. Hirsch books (Hirsch books are secular supplements for independent education).

Reminds me too how when the Brain Typists tried to tell me I was one of the generic 50% FCIR/ENTPs rather than BCAL/INFJs, they tried to insist that I couldn't have done well in elementary school because their "stats" said that FCIR/ENTP types don't do well in those grades.  *facepalm*  I was ALWAYS an academic, high achiever in school in the years I went, especially in reading/writing, and that's part of the reason I thought I was BCAL/INFJ in the first place!  Duh!  I'm also weak in visual-spatial relations and visualizing, which they said is typical of BCAL/INFJ, yet is the primary strength of FCIR/ENTP.  *groan* They later tried to clarify their errors and misjudgments about my schooling and cognitive preferences/weaknesses by saying that women are more proficient in the left hemisphere, so that was how I could actually be an FCIR/ENTP and excel in language arts and the elementary years at school, and yet still be weak in spatial relations.

Masters of the post hoc reasoning fallacy, those guys...

Anyway, in regards to Danielle, she was just very quiet when husband and I met her and Jeremy, and pragmatic when she did speak.  I do know that on Facebook, her brothers publicly posted about their resentment toward ATI and its legalism.

I never really got to know Melissa well, and never met her in person, but was friends with her for a time on FB.  At first, I thought she and I were close in Brain Type, as again, I thought I was INFJ/BCAL, and she is ENFJ/FCAL (like a more extroverted version of the introverted type I thought I was, which BTI would say explains why she is talkative whereas Jordan, the INFP/BCAR introvert, isn't).  But we didn't relate on much.  On FB and videos, she came across polite and well-mannered, but is very fashion and jewelry-conscious and status-conscious, doesn't like sports, and isn't prone to intellectualizing or systemizing.  I have more blunt (or else reserved) social manners, am rather oblivious to/don't care much for fashion and jewelry, realize that I'll never have major status in life, love sports, and have a tendency to intellectualize and systemize just about everything I come across (even Jordan admitted this, and he found it intimidating).  So she and I were actually very different.  In literature terms, she's like Tolstoy's War and Peace Natasha (socially attractive); I'm more like Marya (although not as sensitive as Marya).  :)

No idea of the church they attend, but he and Melissa have always identified as Reformed, and their Christian friends are all Calvinists (a few Mormons from their Brain Type and sports connections, and some atheists who have abandoned Calvinism).  I do know Jordan loves the Dougs (Phillips and Wilson) and John Piper, and is heavily influenced by their theology.  He's also friends with the Seppi and Einwechter families, who have undeniable affiliations with the theonomic and reconstruction movements -- anathema to us "two kingdom/government" Lutherans!

Edited by Khendra
typos
  • Thank You 3

All this "brain-typing" stuff sounds like some serious bologna and cheese. I've never done my Meyers--Briggs and never will. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

@Khendra, thank you! Going to read this again & will probably need to be on the desktop to reply properly!

No prob.

I realize I use the type acronyms a lot while only partly explaining them.  I'll get to that more below. 

Some of you have mentioned some familiarity with the 16 Myers-Briggs, and JN uses the same system.  He types people, and views the types of people, in ways different from Myers-Briggs, though.  Usually on Myers-Briggs forums, all the intuitive types insult the sensing types for being short-sighted and dumb -- and according to Niednagel, most of them are the generic ENTP/FCIR types (despite most self-assessing Myers-Briggsists online viewing themselves as INTJ, INFJ, INTP, or INFP).  Meanwhile, the most common test result for Myers-Briggs in general (not the online communities) is ISTJ, the type Niednagel says he is.  But Niednagel says that REAL ISTJ people are only about 3% of the populace, once you learn to apply Brain Types properly.

The Niednagels also rank the types morally.  JN says one thing and says another -- on the web site disclaimer, he says that ethical standards are separate from type, but he's also written numerous articles on the lack of morality of Right brainers, especially Front Right brainers, including the infamous 2012 presidential article I alluded to in another post.  Jordan even sent me a ranking of the types by morality via e-mail a few years ago.  I can't remember off-hand each specific ranking, but this is the general breakdown of how they perceive the morality of each type:

*most moral type=ISFJ/BEAL or ISTJ/BEIL, followed by INFJ/BCAL (they say on the web site type descriptions that ISFJ and ISTJ rarely misbehave morally, but what they don't realize is this logically violates their Calvinistic view on the total depravity of mankind--God and the writers of the OT/NT made no such moral rankings and disctinctions of people in such a way)

INTJ/BCIL is most unpredictable in morality of the revered and godly Back Lefts (B__Ls) -- can range from Jimmy Carter and Elisabeth Elliot to the Unabomber and Howard Hughes (!)

The Front Lefts, F__L types, such as ENFJ/FCAL and ENTJ/FCIL also generally moral, but ENTJ in particular can at times go very bad and become murderous dictators (Hitler, Stalin, Apostle Paul before his conversion).  In Bruce/Caitlin Jenner's case, apparently they can also switch between male and female ;) ENFL/FCAL, meanwhile, is the third most moral type after the ISFJ and ISTJ; they never really go bad, but they can get annoying (Tom Cruise is said to be one, and BTI him loves despite him being scientologist, which is about as compatible with Calvinism as oil and water)

ESFJ/FEAL is an odd type.  The infamous abusive NFL player, Chris Hardy, and Princess Diana (the Niednagels LOVE British royalty, btw, for their diverse Brain Types and all the pomp and dressup) somehow share this type.  They did an awkward article on this awhile back and tried desperately not to look racist (Niednagel has spoken against the Bell Curve, so he doesn't believe in racial IQ differences--but he's been less than forthcoming about comparisons like this, or his tendency to type most blacks as Right brainers rather than Lefts, and thus imply that blacks are less moral)

ESTJ/FEIL is another odd one.  John Boehner and the wild NBA player, Chris Andersen, supposedly share this type.

Of the right brain types, the BCAR/INFP (Jordan's type) and BCIR/INTP are said to be the most moral, although JN has frequently ragged on BCAR/INFP for being emotionally immature.  Michael Jackson, Mother Teresa, Pope John Paul, Tiger Woods, Julius Erving, and Charles Schultz are examples of BCAR/INFP.  BCIR/INTP is said to be principled; John Lennon, Arthur Ashe, Albert Einstein, and Dietrich Bonhoeffer are said to be examples of this type.

BEAR/ISFP and BEIR/ISTP are common among top athletes.  The SP types (including the extrovert FEIR/ESTP and FEAR/ESFP) are very sensual and in tune with their physical bodies.  I've noticed some of the men of this type are really hot (Kevin Love, w00t).   When ISTP types go bad, they are often serial killers. ISFP type doesn't serial kill, but usually is just negligent and prone to sulking, like missing child support payments and being extremely lazy.

ESTP and ESFP are considered the least moral, along with the generic 50% ENTP.  ESTPs generally abuse steroids, beat their wives, go on gambling sprees, embezzle money, have sex with everything (Madonna and Wilt Chamberlain), and are impulsive maniacs in general, but aren't as emotionally or stupidly impulsive as the ESFP (Dennis Rodman and Draymond Green brain type).  Somehow, though, the ultra-moral A.C. Green is also the ESTP type.  One of BTI's biggest Mormon supporters is also this type (he credits JN for tapping into his innate ESTP gift as a salesman), as is the Mormon, Danny Ainge, Niednagel's favorite sports association.  I guess JN doesn't mind associating with immoral people so long as his type system gets noticed.

And of course the generic 50% ENTP is also considered immoral (this means every other person you meet!) -- evil manipulative Hollywood lawyers who started evolution (Darwin), turned America into raving leftists, who distort reality continually without being able to analyze it objectively, and rely in teleprompters or comedy to convey their disorganized, rambling thoughts.  Somehow Charles Spurgeon, Solomon of the Bible, and Martin Luther were this type, though.  You reading this are probably an ENTP, too!  If you somehow aren't an ENTP, it's almost guaranteed that at least one of your mother, father, or siblings are.  Even the Niednagel family are now stuck with a few lowly ENTP/FCIR grandchildren, including Jordan's eldest, William, who will undoubtedly grow to be a conniving con man when he gets older, as most ENTP/FCIR do.

I know way too much about this stuff, as most Aspies do about their special interests.

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 2