IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 9: Where Are They Honeymooning?

Coconut Flan

4 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

That was during the vows (or at least edited to look that way), right after "to have and to hold." I'm sure there will be another Duggar wedding very soon.

Of course there will! Abbie is 26, think of how many babies she could have had by now! She's gotta get on that! :P 

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She beat out the other maidens And got just about Biggest prize in their world and no Pretty young Bathsheba or Mehitabel is going to go near him ;)   It’s Like a hungry lioness with a chunky antelope .

I have to agree. Josiah seemed very uncomfortable. He used to be really natural on camera, I didn't see that here. She is an absolutely stunning girl, as is her mom (YOU GO  girl after just having #9). Michelle's dress is actually cute and works with the wedding scheme, but very unflattering on her body. I wish someone would cut her damn hair while she's sleeping. I think it's weird that they invite all the inlaws to the weddings  (Cathy D, the Vuolo mom, Seewalds) is that a thing? Or do they have to because they invite so many effin' people?? Did Lauren not know the Caldwell girls until 9 months ago? And they're bridesmaids? SO MANY QUESTIONS

The more I see the more I find the Siren coupling to be very forced & contrived. I think both Si & Lauren took one for the "family teams" The Caldwell's needed to dump a mouth to feed, and the Duggar's needed a wedding, and Si, has been a bad boy in the past (I'm guessing here) and best make up for his sins by doing what daddy demands lest he be locked in the prayer closet permanently.

"Dwain is my rock"-Lauren's Mom

So he's...Dwain "The Rock" Swanson?

...I'll see myself out

7 minutes ago, Nikedagain? said:

I think it's weird that they invite all the inlaws to the weddings  (Cathy D, the Vuolo mom, Seewalds) is that a thing?

With all the people they invite, many of whom probably barely know the couple, I think it would be weird if they didn't invite the people who actually are directly connected to the family like the inlaws.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived