IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 9: Where Are They Honeymooning?

Coconut Flan

9 hours ago, coexist said:

I think I count eight groomsmen here. The head of the gentleman in the wheelchair should be too low to be #5 or #7. One of #7's legs is visible behind the wheelchair,  as well as part of a leg or shoe of #5 (I can't remember now what I saw before cropping the pic and now it's a bit fuzzy on my phone).

20180715_234151.jpg

Did Si only have Joe, James and  Jason as groomsmen, no JD, Jed & Jer? Wonder who the dude is behind the sign?

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Did Si only have Joe, James and  Jason as groomsmen, no JD, Jed & Jer? Wonder who the dude is behind the sign?

Is there a strategically placed lens flare over any of the groomsmen? If so, that’s probably a clear indication that Smuggar was included. 

14 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

It looks like some sort of game at the reception?

I think they are auctioning off the bridesmaids and groomsmen. : )

And I know this may be unpopular, but I'm roughly the same age as Michelle, and I think her dress is too young for me.

1 minute ago, HereticHick said:

And I know this may be unpopular, but I'm roughly the same age as Michelle, and I think her dress is too young for me.

Agree on both unpopularity of view and age inappropriateness of dress.  I always find this a bit tricky because, obviously, people should wear what they want whatever their age and Michelle should feel free to wear a babygro if she likes, whether or not she is the intended market for that particular item of clothing. However, I am certainly of an age where I am careful to avoid the “mutton dressed as lamb” look. 

32 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Is there a strategically placed lens flare over any of the groomsmen? If so, that’s probably a clear indication that Smuggar was included. 

I saw Smuggar and Anna at the table with Jill, OffJill and Austin & you can see Jason a little further down the table. Sumggar wasn't wearing the right tie and had no jacket on, he could have taken it off but he still wasn't wearing a black tie.

Anna, Jill, OffJill, JinJer, Benssa and the lost girls didn't appear to be in the wedding, Just Joy & Jana, along with Austin & Kendra as the only in-laws in the wedding party. Very odd groomsmen selections Maybe he picked James to pair up with Kendra's little sister so they wouldn't looks so off the little girl wasn't with a grown man.

14 hours ago, SamiKatz said:

Michelle's dress is not in any way, shape or form, remotely flattering on her.  

I think the dress on its own is quite stylish but it isn't flattering on her. If she were taller and bit less chesty and of course that hair dragging it down even more. 

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I saw Smuggar and Anna at the table with Jill, OffJill and Austin & you can see Jason a little further down the table. Sumggar wasn't wearing the right tie and had no jacket on, he could have taken it off but he still wasn't wearing a black tie.

Anna, Jill, OffJill, JinJer, Benssa and the lost girls didn't appear to be in the wedding, Just Joy & Jana, along with Austin & Kendra as the only in-laws in the wedding party. Very odd groomsmen selections Maybe he picked James to pair up with Kendra's little sister so they wouldn't looks so off the little girl wasn't with a grown man.

Maybe Josiah , James and Jana were in the same buddy group growing up ?  Joy and Joe make sense, just age wise, and he and Joy were always close

Well now, I really, really like the post-wedding dress Michelle had on better than this pink thing. It really didn't suit her frame at all, IMO.

Maybe Jana is in the wedding because she is closer to a lot of the siblings than we think? Or maybe it's their nice way to recognize the sister-mom that raised them and was/is there for them? 

1 hour ago, Mama Mia said:

Maybe Josiah , James and Jana were in the same buddy group growing up ?  Joy and Joe make sense, just age wise, and he and Joy were always close

Nope. James was in Jill’s group with Joy and Jennie. I don’t think Josiah was in a buddy group. I’m pretty sure Michelle has repeatedly stated that Jill was the first to get a buddy after Joy was born (when Jill was all of 6 or 7. Great parenting right there.)

6 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Nope. James was in Jill’s group with Joy and Jennie. I don’t think Josiah was in a buddy group. I’m pretty sure Michelle has repeatedly stated that Jill was the first to get a buddy after Joy was born (when Jill was all of 6 or 7. Great parenting right there.)

Yeah, Joy was the 1st offspring to be blatantly neglected handed off to a sister mom. So the last 11  kids were paired up with Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger. I think JD helped with Joe and Si as the howlers started arriving, and by the time the lost girls were born Joe & Si were olden enough they didn't NEED a buddy,  Joy was 10/11 when Jenni was born so more than old enough to help Jill with her and a 6 yr old James.

52 minutes ago, WiseGirl said:

Maybe Jana is in the wedding because she is closer to a lot of the siblings than we think? Or maybe it's their nice way to recognize the sister-mom that raised them and was/is there for them? 

Or maybe she's in the wedding so she'll be more "visible" to potential husbands when the wedding pics are finally "formally" released? lol

Poor Jana.

I can’t hate on Michelle’s dress because it’s so far from her usual way of dressing that I suspect someone may have picked it out for her and she just went along with it. 

Jana was the only Duggar daughter in the house over the age of 18 the whole time Siren were in a relationship. So she probably got to know Jana the best while they were courting. 

I don't hate Michelle's dress, but I don't like it on her. I wouldn't wear it, but that's because I know it wouldn't be flattering on my figure. I believe part of the problem is that the dress appears about two sizes too large. A dress like that isn't going to look good on anyone if it isn't a proper fit. I still like it better than the tin man dress.

The wedding party--it's just plain possible that some of these kids hate each other! lol And, who knows, maybe someone ratted them out for too much pda or someone thought they weren't a good match for each other or  maybe another brother wanted her? 

I read the stories about the wedding being a disaster and J'chelle thanking that idiot party planner friend (who supposedly did nothing) and thought "Faked for tv."

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Yeah, Joy was the 1st offspring to be blatantly neglected handed off to a sister mom. So the last 11  kids were paired up with Jana, Jill, Jessa and Jinger. I think JD helped with Joe and Si as the howlers started arriving, and by the time the lost girls were born Joe & Si were olden enough they didn't NEED a buddy,  Joy was 10/11 when Jenni was born so more than old enough to help Jill with her and a 6 yr old James.

They bragged on an early episode that Joy at age 11 had changed her siblings butt's thousands of times. She may not have been a full on sister mum but she was next in command if the older girls were busy, because heaven forbid Michelle and Jim Bob feed or change their kids.

The older 4 boys were Jim Bob's helpers when it came to maintenance of the house and his businesses. When Josh and JD started to run their businesses for Jim Bob, Joseph and Josiah were his main helpers according to the shows website, when the buddy teams were on it.

21 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Isn't that Jed with the 8 above his head?

I'm laughing at the fact that the Dullhards had to take these down. Ofjill probably thought he was above TLC's wrath.

Michelle is really embracing her Moochelle nickname with that dress. 

Hmm, with Michelle's dress, I think it may have looked better on her if it was mid-calf or ankle length (though I could be wrong).  The cut of that one would have worked better on a woman that had a more slender figure.  In that picture the abruptness/location of its ending does not flatter her.

Michelle's dress I neither hate it or love it. at least it fit with the wedding colors better then past dresses I give her that. now on to Lauren. we've hardly seen her and already she annoys me from the little clips we have seen. her tiny breathy little voice just makes me cringe (Yes I know that's probably not fair), but of all the duggar daughters born or married she's the only one that really makes me cringe when she talks. and the level five clingyness. wozza I think she's even worse then Anna was with the eyes and the clinging. 

I'm pretty sure Josiah was grouped into Jana's buddy team (with Jason and Jackson), before aging out of the buddy system. I have no source for this though.

3 hours ago, wendy-sparkles said:

I'm pretty sure Josiah was grouped into Jana's buddy team (with Jason and Jackson), before aging out of the buddy system. I have no source for this though.

Nope. Here’s a comment from 3.5 years ago that broke down the buddy groups. 

Joy was the first baby who was handed over to be raised by a sibling (Jill.) Michelle apparently said at some point that Josh was Joseph’s buddy and John was buddies with Josiah. I doubt the older boys were actually raising the younger two the way their sisters were raising their other siblings though. 

38 minutes ago, Greendoor said:

I don't think so, Beepy13.  Privacy, what a concept. 

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll get to see it all on Season 56 of Counting On.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived