IGNORED

Maxwell 22: Maxhell University Coursework

Coconut Flan

8 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

It could be even worse than that.  Perhaps it is what "Annie" is telling Nathan's clients too.

"Google it!"

NEXT!!

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to post a question asking why a grown woman would need a safe search filter, but I doubt it would be published let alone answered. I figured if a woman Sara’s age needed a cyber accountability buddy means Steve did a crappy job as a Godly father. 

I really can't tell if the "Google It" post was meant to be sarcastic or if Anna is actually a time traveler from 1999. ANNA WHEN YOU GO BACK TELL THEM THAT SHIT'S GONNA GO DOWN IN LIKE TWO YEARS. 

I seriously believe Anna is so isolated from the real world that she has no idea that most people have known what Google is since the late 1990s.

I will say, when you look at people's questions to the Maxwells and other families they do often ask stupid questions that can be answered faster by Dr. Google then by one of the Maxwells.

Nonetheless, this post is BITCHY. These Maxwells in general are getting saucy!

I want to troll them with so many dumb questions that someday, a Maxwell will break down and type "Google it Bitch!!!" in the comment section. 

Then again, I really don't want to contribute to their superiority complex. They already think the rest of the adult world has no clue how to cut lettuce or cook hamburger.

2 hours ago, freethemall said:

I will say, when you look at people's questions to the Maxwells and other families they do often ask stupid questions that can be answered faster by Dr. Google then by one of the Maxwells.

Nonetheless, this post is BITCHY. These Maxwells in general are getting saucy!

Yeahhhh, but... they’re also the ones who did a whole blog post about freezing strawberries in response to a reader...

Jeez, that post was rude. “Stop asking us questions that you can just google; it’s annoying us.”

Come on, Maxwells, why do you even bother having a blog if you don’t want to talk to your readers? Sure, sometimes you might wind up explaining things people could google, but they don’t want to google it, they want to interact with you. Which is the point of a business-connected blog - to build relationships.

18 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I remember when I used to “ask Jeeves.” 

:5624798180220_Jigglejiggledance:

Hah. I remember using altavista grep to search the then-known internet Usenet newsgroups.

4 hours ago, VodouDoll said:

Jeez, that post was rude. “Stop asking us questions that you can just google; it’s annoying us.”

Come on, Maxwells, why do you even bother having a blog if you don’t want to talk to your readers? Sure, sometimes you might wind up explaining things people could google, but they don’t want to google it, they want to interact with you. Which is the point of a business-connected blog - to build relationships.

Let’s not talk about this too much. Given enough rudeness from them to their fans, the Maxwell’s will eventually lose fans in geometric progression. Let ‘em continue to misuse relationships & snap at people. People can find other Leaders with just a little  .... Googling!!!!

Anna, I am grateful that you shared this. It gives me comfort to know that with Google Safe Search, I will never confuse felting with felching again.  

18 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Hah. I remember using altavista grep to search the then-known internet Usenet newsgroups.

I remember hearing about the web for the first time. I was working for the military at the time and we all crowded around one Mac and were mesmerized. That was also the first place I was exposed to email which I thought was the best thing EVER  

Working for the military I had access to Usenet/Aparnet before Usenet became widely known, and I quickly became hooked. 

I learned how to run backup tapes for the huge room sized Vax so I knew how to wright commands like grew when coding in Unix 

3 hours ago, FloraKitty35 said:

Anna, I am grateful that you shared this. It gives me comfort to know that with Google Safe Search, I will never confuse felting with felching again.  

Or tworking and tweaking 

On 7/21/2018 at 2:33 AM, FloraDoraDolly said:

I seriously believe Anna is so isolated from the real world that she has no idea that most people have known what Google is since the late 1990s.

The Maxwells make me think of the movie "Goodbye Lenin"

Sarah has posted again.  Isaiah 57:15 quote and she's shouting it IN ALL CAPS.

What a beautiful verse. Whose name is Holy struck me. God is Holy. Yet, He will dwell in the contrite and humble heart. Our Holy God loves humility.

So are the Maxwells contrite and humbled by the responses to the condescending and rude "Google it" post?

I doubt it.  The Maxwells wouldn't know humility if it bit them on their conceited and arrogant backsides.

At mass today, the priest’s homily had to do with how parents are like Shepards who provide guidance to their children growing up and then let them out to face the world as adults. He made a joke about 40 year-olds still living at home while their parents are trying to push them out on their own (which made everyone laugh). I felt bad that I was in church and immediately thought of Steve and Teri keeping their adult daughters at home instead of letting them go into the world and Trusting in them to keep to the values on which they were raised. 

Steve has scared his children about the outside world. He thinks that if they go outside the family fold they will never come back. 

Whose name is Holy struck me. 

That doesn't sound like a very nice thing for Him to do.

That is one weird sentence.

Hi Free Jinger! Looooooooong time lurker, first time poster. I finally decided to join after watching Josiah's wedding and seeing someone looking veryyyy similar to Jesse Maxwell.....sitting next to an unknown female. Since Freejinger is filled with Nancy Drews, I thought maybe one of you would recognize her, and we could get ahead of Steve's shady PR nonsense!  

(sorry, I am not sure how to post spoiler tags for pictures)

1090937596_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_25_31PM.png.cd2c9fa3b4cd79bd57876345125bc945.png

Spoiler

810379701_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_27_44PM.png.333f37c42d7d6842232a1e876ae988c6.png

And here is a closer picture of the potential helpmeet

Spoiler

1404167520_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_28_08PM.png.b36cea6ed047f0d8a91446a359e8bd95.png

Ugh why does Jesse suddenly look like Jared from Subway. Barf. 

The girl next to the girl he’s sitting next to kind of looks like a Seewald daughter. The girl sitting next to him looks like a Campana but Jesse would never be allowed to date a worldly Campana girl.

To spoiler an image, highlight the image then click on the "eyes" in the tool bar.   To highlight the image just click on it especially at a corner.

“Jesse is not in a relationship at this time”  MY ASS. Also, it cracks me up that the Maxwells are Duggar bootlickers when the Duggars relevance is because of The Beast.

1 hour ago, spay&neuter said:

Hi Free Jinger! Looooooooong time lurker, first time poster. I finally decided to join after watching Josiah's wedding and seeing someone looking veryyyy similar to Jesse Maxwell.....sitting next to an unknown female. Since Freejinger is filled with Nancy Drews, I thought maybe one of you would recognize her, and we could get ahead of Steve's shady PR nonsense!  

(sorry, I am not sure how to post spoiler tags for pictures)

1090937596_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_25_31PM.png.cd2c9fa3b4cd79bd57876345125bc945.png

Hide contents

810379701_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_27_44PM.png.333f37c42d7d6842232a1e876ae988c6.png

And here is a closer picture of the potential helpmeet

Hide contents

1404167520_ScreenShot2018-07-18at8_28_08PM.png.b36cea6ed047f0d8a91446a359e8bd95.png

Wow, nice catch! That sure does look like Jesse. Intriguing!

It’s definitely Jesse, the second picture is the best one.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived