IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

Anyone have updates on the other July babies?

• Stephanie (Graham) Johnson, due July
  • Nawon (Kwon) Losli, due mid July
  • Anna Wolfe, due late July

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Bethella said:

Nawon’s registry says she was due July 17th so she definitively could’ve given birth by now. The thing is that her Instagram is private and her Facebook is semi private. The only way we found out about her baby was because she commented on Jinger’s Instagram. Maybe she’ll change her profile pic or something and we’ll know. 

according to the new Bringing up Bates episode Tori is due around November 24th.  so she could end up with a thanksgiving baby

On 7/25/2018 at 12:30 AM, Bethella said:

I thought Anna Wolfe was due in late June.  Her facebook is locked down pretty good.

3 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I thought Anna Wolfe was due in late June.  Her facebook is locked down pretty good.

She posted on June 27th saying she was due in 4 weeks.

Abigail (Klein) Koilpillai is expecting her first in early January, according to her twitter.

Addie Morton posted a video on her insta where Alyssa Morton (Campana) is clearly very pregnant. Her first daughter isn't even two years and her second is only 7 months old. She's gonna give Michelle Duggar a run for her money...

Alyssa C. Morton is the next level of fundy evolution. She's packing the on-board carrying power of Courtney Rogers, with optional VBAC capabilities. Plus, she's got youth on her side. If she maintains this level of fecundity, she's going to have 20 kids by the time she's 40. 

Yeah wow, she could have her third baby before her third anniversary. Not even her SIL Katie managed to do that (Although she had her third only 1 month after her third anniversary)

2 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Addie Morton posted a video on her insta where Alyssa Morton (Campana) is clearly very pregnant. Her first daughter isn't even two years and her second is only 7 months old. She's gonna give Michelle Duggar a run for her money...

Damn! I have been wondering wether she is pregnant again.

And yet another proof how hardcore fundie they all still are. Their appearance and IG accounts might look more worldly and even hipsterish nowadays, but deep inside they are full of all that QF/patriarchy crap.

Did Jeanine and Michael Morton already hit the 40 grandkids mark? I have lost track.

7 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Damn! I have been wondering wether she is pregnant again.

And yet another proof how hardcore fundie they all still are. Their appearance and IG accounts might look more worldly and even hipsterish nowadays, but deep inside they are full of all that QF/patriarchy crap.

Did Jeanine and Michael Morton already hit the 40 grandkids mark? I have lost track.

I think this one will make 36

Since I can't watch Addie's IG story: just how pregnant looks Alyssa? I mean how quickly did she approximately conceive this third little blessing?

20 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Since I can't watch Addie's IG story: just how pregnant looks Alyssa? I mean how quickly did she approximately conceive this third little blessing?

Alyssa didn't slim down from this last delivery as quickly as she did with the first, so it's hard to tell how much of the presumed baby bump is leftover from the last pregnancy. However, she looks about like she did at approximately 5 months with Victoria. 

I hope this baby is due well past December. January, too. Norah and Victoria deserve more time and attention. 

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Yeah wow, she could have her third baby before her third anniversary. Not even her SIL Katie managed to do that (Although she had her third only 1 month after her third anniversary)

Alyssa is Jill Rod level early marriage birthing. Jill Rod’s first four children are two sets of Irish twins. Let’s hope she slows down later on like Jill Rod. 

Wow, I just saw the IG of Alyssa.  I can and yet can't believe that she is preggo again.  Yikes.  I agree, she looks about 5 months along.  What's crazy is I meant to snark a couple of weeks ago about her "God blessed me with a VBAC" post when Victoria was 6 months old. Guess she's going for another. 

I was wondering as well. She may also not be as far as she looks......we've seen other fundies pop early when they have back to back (to back) littles. I'm guessing February/March as a due date with nothing to back it up.

She didn’t seem to be visibly pregnant in the chik fil a day posts and that was early July; Altho her stomach was mostly covered by the babies she was holding. 

I was looking through Amazon's registries to see if I could find a due date for Alyssa, and I decided to run through a bunch of names from the upcoming babies and newlywed lists. Here goes:

Amber (Diaz-Perez) Schadt and Levi Schadt are expecting their first, a boy, October 19th: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/amber-schadt-levi-schadt-october-2018-fortworth/3F8MCBE1AT7Z

Sarah Baker is due January 4th: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/sarah-baker-january-2019-palmer/21Y8IQ3LDU1IK

Rachael Tunstill was due in May and so has undoubtedly given birth already: https://www.amazon.com/baby-reg/rachael-tunstill-nicholas-tunstill-may-2018-arab/3JZOIW0B76PU3

I found this The Bump link saying Alyssa is due December 8th, but it links to her registry for 2016: https://registry.thebump.com/alyssa-morton-samuel-morton-december-2018-fl/16199224

December 8th?! Then she's literally 5 months along. Or within a day or two. Wow. Her third was conceived within 8 weeks of Victoria's birth. Unless she carries this one quite late, she's going to have THREE kids that are technically aged 1 or under for a few weeks. Norah turns 2 on December 29, and Victoria turns 1 on December 31. 

I thought she looked about 5 months and I too was going to snark on her VBAC comment from a few weeks back, great minds snark alike:)

Wait a second, I don't follow this person, but she's about to have Irish triplets? And her first was a C-section?

How is that POSSIBLE? I remember when Jill Dillard had her first C-section people  here were wondering if she'd space them out for maximum chances of a VBAC and it's been pointed out that Izzy and Sam have exactly the recommended age gap, and Sam was still a C-section (though admittedly ginormous).

But how is it SAFE to have a VBAC that soon? I'm surprised they let her. Was it a homebirth?

1 hour ago, meee said:

Wait a second, I don't follow this person, but she's about to have Irish triplets? And her first was a C-section?

How is that POSSIBLE? I remember when Jill Dillard had her first C-section people  here were wondering if she'd space them out for maximum chances of a VBAC and it's been pointed out that Izzy and Sam have exactly the recommended age gap, and Sam was still a C-section (though admittedly ginormous).

But how is it SAFE to have a VBAC that soon? I'm surprised they let her. Was it a homebirth?

No, I remember pictures from a hospital. But if she found a supportive/sympathetic doctor....

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived