IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

3 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Nope, Garrett was the smallest (7 lbs 8 oz) then Meredith (7 lbs 14 oz) then Mackenzie (8 lbs) then Felicity.

Yeah I took that part out later LOL for some reason I was thinking all the Duggar grands were in the 8lb range. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If she is currently pregnant, she will wait a little bit to announce. She didn’t announce her engagement until around 6 weeks after because her brothers had just gotten married. She’s not a thunder stealer. 

This is something I really like about the Bons. 

I predict a new pregnancy for Carolina and Cassidy around Thanksgiving/Christmas!

9 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Is there now no currently pregnant Duggar?? Is that a sign of the apocalypse or anything?

Don’t jinx it!

I don't know why, but I think Jessa is pregnant. I bet we'll get an announcement in another month. Just a feeling. 

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I don't know why, but I think Jessa is pregnant. I bet we'll get an announcement in another month. Just a feeling. 

It has been awhile. She got pregnant within 3 months after her wedding. Then she got pregnant again when Spurg was only 6 months old. This is by far the longest she’s gone without getting pregnant since getting married. 

4 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

Is there now no currently pregnant Duggar?? Is that a sign of the apocalypse or anything?

That we know of.  Theoretically Jill, Jess, Joy, Anna and Lauren could all be pregnant. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It has been awhile. She got pregnant within 3 months after her wedding. Then she got pregnant again when Spurg was only 6 months old. This is by far the longest she’s gone without getting pregnant since getting married. 

with Jess I think she's one  that can use BF as birth control. she has talked a lot about how spurg self weened himself and she's still BF Henry so I would bet Spurg weening lead to Henry and Henry still BF has meant no number 3. which I think Jess is perfectly okay with. she did not seem pleased in the promo for the new season when Ben mentioned they could have number 3 by their fourth anniversary. 

30 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

with Jess I think she's one  that can use BF as birth control. she has talked a lot about how spurg self weened himself and she's still BF Henry so I would bet Spurg weening lead to Henry and Henry still BF has meant no number 3. which I think Jess is perfectly okay with. she did not seem pleased in the promo for the new season when Ben mentioned they could have number 3 by their fourth anniversary. 

Did Spurg ween at 6 months though? That’s really early for self weening. My husband self weened at 10 months and I thought that was early. 

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Did Spurg ween at 6 months though? That’s really early for self weening. My husband self weened at 10 months and I thought that was early. 

10 months is actually a very common age for babies to go on a nursing strike and self wean. 6 months is a early but if he was getting very distracted while nursing and she didn't try to keep him going it wouldn't be unheard of. 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Breastfeeding doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, especially after a baby is 9 months old and eating solids.  Just ask my mom.:pb_lol:

1 minute ago, justmy2cents said:

Breastfeeding doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, especially after a baby is 9 months old and eating solids.  Just ask my mom.:pb_lol:

for some women BF acts as a a natural birth control you're right it doesn't work for every woman and I never claimed it did 

51 minutes ago, JMO said:

10 months is actually a very common age for babies to go on a nursing strike and self wean. 6 months is a early but if he was getting very distracted while nursing and she didn't try to keep him going it wouldn't be unheard of. 

I wish my youngest self weened that early. Over two years of nursing all the time and I wanted to rip my boobs off. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I wish my youngest self weened that early. Over two years of nursing all the time and I wanted to rip my boobs off. 

Maybe that's how Jessa is starting to feel with Henry. 

13 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

A few years ago I watched my almost 6 month old great niece basically eat Christmas dinner.  Her little sister was born the following October. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, VGL said:

A few years ago I watched my almost 6 month old great niece basically eat Christmas dinner.  Her little sister was born the following October. :pb_lol:

My youngest was not interested in table food. Except for those baby puffs things. He just wanted to nurse all day long. That’s probably why I didn’t get my period back until he was 14 months. And it was a crazy light period. 

I remember Jessa saying that spurgeon didn't comfort nurse, so he was only eating when he was hungry. Henry likes to comfort nurse through the day and night which would definitely be a more demanding, more likely to prevent pregnancy if that's how her body is wired. 

The daughter of the weirdo Putman family is expecting is expecting her fourth baby: 

4 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

The daughter of the weirdo Putman family is expecting is expecting her fourth baby: 

Off topic, are all their daughters-in-law look alike blondes or maybe I just didn’t dig deep enough into their insta? 

23 minutes ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Off topic, are all their daughters-in-law look alike blondes or maybe I just didn’t dig deep enough into their insta? 

yes and the Daughter has brunette hair. I will say at least the man have professional jobs at least two of them are DR. I also feel like some of the women work out side of the house also. 

I just googled the Putmans to see what they are up to lately and both daddy Putman and a son were in trouble for turning a semi automatic gun into a machine gun. Which is just lovely since they live in a house with 16 children. 

Rachelle Waller Afarian had her 4th baby, per David and Pricilla’s website. The post is about the summer so I guess the baby was born sometime in the past few months. 

photo:

Spoiler

239EFCF3-ABAF-465F-9715-B4E6B3E29F24.thumb.jpeg.38a94e029612bcc8a83fe8c11f94f02f.jpeg

It looks like Amanda Davis Weathers had her baby. Adeline just posted a pic of a baby boy and it has the hashtag “Luke jr” (Amanda’s husband is Luke). 

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

It looks like Amanda Davis Weathers had her baby. Adeline just posted a pic of a baby boy and it has the hashtag “Luke jr” (Amanda’s husband is Luke). 

She confirms that he's Luke and Amanda's baby in the comments, and also says that Kennedy hasn't had her baby yet. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived