IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

Dakota Rose Lagoy was born this morning and based on the pictures, it was a home birth. I just really hope she had prenatal care and a certified midwife there. The cousins born a week apart look alike. Yael:

00CAC4DE-E949-45E6-B84B-CA40DD03D404.jpeg

Dakota:

FDC498F5-7E68-4552-BAFC-6CA1412AEDF1.jpeg

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ali (Kaser) Kendall, wife of John-Everett Kendall, is expecting and due in December via her instagram. Lots of Kendall babies this year, wow.

Josh and Cassidy Bontrager had a boy, Wallace Bradford, this morning (Jul 16th)

Source: Josh’s insta

Spoiler

3BCFE10F-DCC7-4B2C-A28A-56AF8760E369.jpeg.d089fd85d7ff8aebbb18ec9ed592446f.jpeg

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Josh and Cassidy Bontrager had a boy, Wallace Bradford, this morning (Jul 16th)

Source: Josh’s insta

Reveal hidden contents

3BCFE10F-DCC7-4B2C-A28A-56AF8760E369.jpeg.d089fd85d7ff8aebbb18ec9ed592446f.jpeg

he's a cutie. not the biggest fan of the name but it's not that bad. looks like Cassidy was lucky only being six hours past her due date. well poor Carolina is almost a week late. (That is if she hasn't already delivered and they are just hushing it for now)  

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Glad it's a boy. I hope Carson and Carolina's is a boy, too. 

Same. I was sad the Washburn sisters had girls. Hopefully Lina can hold off until past midnight so the cousins won’t have to share a birthday. 

14 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Glad it's a boy. I hope Carson and Carolina's is a boy, too. 

Looks like it wasn't a home birth, either.

Jubilee Katherine Bontrager was born Sunday July 15th, less than 12 hours before her double first cousin Wallace. 

9AB49ADD-1E89-46F6-A66C-D89A84B97351.jpeg

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Jubilee Katherine Bontrager was born Sunday July 15th, less than 12 hours before her double first cousin Wallace. 

9AB49ADD-1E89-46F6-A66C-D89A84B97351.jpeg

yuck what is with these Fundie's and the name Jubilee hate it. well it looks like they did deliver about a day apart even with a five day window between due dates now that's a bit comical. 

Yeah, I don't care for the name Jubilee, either. 

It's funny, Carolina was originally due on the 16th and Cassidy was due on the 17th. Both gave birth a day early than originally due. 

I wonder which one will get pregnant first next. 

22 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

yuck what is with these Fundie's and the name Jubilee hate it. well it looks like they did deliver about a day apart even with a five day window between due dates now that's a bit comical. 

Less than a day. 11 hours and 40 minutes to be exact. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

It's funny, Carolina was originally due on the 16th and Cassidy was due on the 17th. Both gave birth a day early than originally due. 

Carolina was due the 10th and Cassidy the 15th, so they both went late

Due date confirmation through the Bontrager blog->

9AF1227E-2414-42B0-95E4-F3C2F59FB122.jpeg

Edit: Oh wait! You meant their original due dates. I just remember they’d originally said they were one day apart! Sorry

its funny that even though their due dates were changed, They still ended up giving birth a day apart 

McKinli Hatch isn’t fundie but she has been discussed on this board before. She escaped an abusive marriage and is ex-Mormon so was heading down the fundie track. Instead she started scamming people with a clothing business. 

The BBB link isn’t working but she has a 1 out of 5 star rating there, as well as here:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/mommys-little-sunshine-lindon-3

She was also into fitness comps (and was pretty darn good at it).

Anyway she had baby #4 and named him Madden Gray. Brother to Titan Brian, Tatum Jay and Laikynn Kay (of the famous baby name chalkboard).

http://mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/29-weeks.html?m=1

http://www.heymcki.com/2016/07/blog-post.html?m=1

http://www.heymcki.com/p/about.html?m=1

9 hours ago, adidas said:

McKinli Hatch isn’t fundie but she has been discussed on this board before. She escaped an abusive marriage and is ex-Mormon so was heading down the fundie track. Instead she started scamming people with a clothing business. 

The BBB link isn’t working but she has a 1 out of 5 star rating there, as well as here:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/mommys-little-sunshine-lindon-3

She was also into fitness comps (and was pretty darn good at it).

Anyway she had baby #4 and named him Madden Gray. Brother to Titan Brian, Tatum Jay and Laikynn Kay (of the famous baby name chalkboard).

http://mommyslittlesunshine.blogspot.com/2012/01/29-weeks.html?m=1

http://www.heymcki.com/2016/07/blog-post.html?m=1

http://www.heymcki.com/p/about.html?m=1

I’m glad she had a boy. Her boy name choices are a little better than her girl name choices. Too bad his middle name isn’t El. Since her pattern for middle names seemed to be alphabetical letter names. Jay, Kay, El, Em....

Only slightly better. She’s really a pro at mixing and matching the worst of everything wrong in naming trends today.

On 7/17/2018 at 7:41 PM, anjulibai said:

I guess Cass and Carolina will be pregnant again ASAP. The baby watch begins NOW.

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

I guess Cass and Carolina will be pregnant again ASAP. The baby watch begins NOW.

I'm still waiting for Chelsey to announce a pregnancy. surprised that one hasn't happened yet. 

29 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I'm still waiting for Chelsey to announce a pregnancy. surprised that one hasn't happened yet. 

If she is currently pregnant, she will wait a little bit to announce. She didn’t announce her engagement until around 6 weeks after because her brothers had just gotten married. She’s not a thunder stealer. 

Maybe she and Bryn can be pregnant together like Cass and Lina were. 

Is confirm so that Bryn is pregnant? I just remember some speculation started by a photo in witch she has an arm around her midscetion 

1 minute ago, Italiangirl said:

Is confirm so that Bryn is pregnant? I just remember some speculation started by a photo in witch she has an arm around her midscetion 

No, neither one of them have announced anything. 

I was just looking at Kristen Young's profile  (Jessa and Sierra's friend) because I remembered she was pregnant but I hadn't seen her on the list. she had her second baby a girl Ava Joy on May 15th

22 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

8lbs 3 oz I think the smallest Duggar grand so far. 

Nope, Garrett was the smallest (7 lbs 8 oz) then Meredith (7 lbs 14 oz) then Mackenzie (8 lbs) then Felicity.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived