IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

17 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

yep. She just confirmed it. Due late spring 

Which means Irish twins since her last was born June 10th.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Which means Irish twins since her last was born June 10th.

I think this is her second or third pair of Irish twins. Someone correct me if I’m wrong. 

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

I think it's her third.

Yes it’s her third. She had 10 months between Cade and Callie and 11 months between Cash and the twins.

What are all the kids names and ages? 

She may get to 16 but I doubt 19+ as she started a bit older (24 springs to mind but I could be wrong!) 

Imagine if she started at 18!?! 

Most women’s fertility declines rapidly from 37 but the UK Mum of 20 Sue Radford’s doesn’t seem to be so if Courtney is like her she could get to 19. I think? Whose good at fertility maths? ;)

Sue Radford has had almost 4 kids since turning 40- a 3, 2 & 1 year old and very pregnant with #21 and she’s 43 this year. 

32 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

Someone should ask the person who does Duggar Data to plug in Courtney's fertility info!

I actually did it myself the day we found out she was pregnant, using a similar method. If she's fertile until 40, which is DD's cutoff in the absence of other information, she'll have 14 kids assuming no more twins and her miscarriage rate stays the same. I personally suspect she'll be fertile past 40, which will give her another couple of kids.

ETA: no, I am not Duggar Data.

It sounds so utterly weird to say, but it's kind of hard to imagine Courtney "only" having four more children. Her annual pregnancies, and perma-youthful face are like a universal constant. 

Death, Taxes, and Courtney Rogers' Thanksgiving Bib on fresh spawn.

6 hours ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

What are all the kids names and ages? 

She may get to 16 but I doubt 19+ as she started a bit older (24 springs to mind but I could be wrong!) 

She was 25 (almost 26) when she had her first. Based on her extreme fertility so far, I’m expecting her to continue having kids until her mid 40s. With my rough calculations she’d be 44 when she has #18, although this pregnancy is ahead of my predictions.

1. Clint b. March 2010
  2. Clay b. July 2011
  3. Cade b. September 2012
  4. Callie b. July 2013
  5. Cash b. October 2014
  6. Colt & Case b. September 2015
  7. Calena b. May 2017
  8. Caydie b. June 2018

Mathias and Michelle Wissman are pregnant with their first. They were married in June I think. They certainly got off the mark quicker than his siblings.

His sister Bethany Beasley has had her fourth, Gemma Lynne.

7 hours ago, Bethella said:

She was 25 (almost 26) when she had her first. Based on her extreme fertility so far, I’m expecting her to continue having kids until her mid 40s. With my rough calculations she’d be 44 when she has #18, although this pregnancy is ahead of my predictions.

1. Clint b. March 2010
  2. Clay b. July 2011
  4. Callie b. July 2013
  5. Cash b. October 2014
  7. Calena b. May 2017
  8. Caydie b. June 2018

So if she has a girl it will be Casey? You know, since she has a Cade and Caydie already. 

15 hours ago, Bethella said:

1. Clint b. March 2010
  2. Clay b. July 2011
  4. Callie b. July 2013
  5. Cash b. October 2014
  7. Calena b. May 2017
  8. Caydie b. June 2018

I know I’ve said it before but I can’t see how she can name her kids so closely and not feel like she’s reciting a Dr Seuss book. My kids’ names are not even vaguely similar - they different vowel sounds, they start with different letters, they have a different number of syllables - and I STILL get them muddled up sometimes!

Anyway since it’s like she’s trying to outdo herself I’m going to guess Caylee, Carlie, Caydie, Chloe, Connie, Caitlin or Cassie for a girl. Crew, Creed, Cam, Cal or Cane for a boy, but if she branches out into two syllables for boys instead of one, perhaps Connor, Camden or Caleb. 

8 hours ago, terranova said:

Mathias and Michelle Wissman are pregnant with their first. They were married in June I think. They certainly got off the mark quicker than his siblings.

Weren't they married at the end of December, the same day as John and Chelsy Maxwell?

23 minutes ago, BullyJBG said:

Weren't they married at the end of December, the same day as John and Chelsy Maxwell?

Yes, and I'm pretty sure we knew about this. The wissman family bolg and insta are usually a bit behind. 

On 9/22/2018 at 3:55 PM, Bethella said:

Yes it’s her third. She had 10 months between Cade and Callie and 11 months between Cash and the twins.

Callie was premature, and twins are usually early, so I almost feel those don't entirely count. I wonder what her original due dates for them were. 

20 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Callie was premature, and twins are usually early, so I almost feel those don't entirely count. I wonder what her original due dates for them were. 

I don’t remember for the twins but Callie was due in September.

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

I don’t remember for the twins but Callie was due in September.

37 weekers. So that’s about term for twins. 

Let’s all keep our fingers crossed that she’s only pregnant with one. She’s too early to know yet if it’s a singleton or twins. 

3 hours ago, lexiloumarie said:

Yes, and I'm pretty sure we knew about this. The wissman family bolg and insta are usually a bit behind. 

This is kinda BEC, but I'm going to express some annoyance that the Wissmanns hyped up three announcements, but two were things that had already been announced and one was a birthday (I think)...bad marketing.

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

37 weekers. So that’s about term for twins. 

I lied. She was #30weeks #octoberbabies 18 Aug 2015 but twins born 13 Sept so I guess 33-34 weeks 

also this is insane 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She’s too early to know yet if it’s a singleton or twins. 

I don't know how many weeks pregnant she is but if she is >5 weeks gestational age, then an ultrasound  would likely be able to tell if it was twins or a singleton. I do a lot of early ultrasounds and I prefer these for diagnosing twins because it is usually easy to tell chorionicity/amnionicity  (critically important because monochorionic twins have more complications and need closer follow up) at that stage. So if she has had an ultrasound, she might know already but  may not be ready to share the information yet.

NOT planned?

Umm, when you are super fertile, don’t use birth control, and have sex regularly, you should really plan for it...

3 minutes ago, browngrl said:

I don't know how many weeks pregnant she is but if she is >5 weeks gestational age, then an ultrasound  would likely be able to tell if it was twins or a singleton. I do a lot of early ultrasounds and I prefer these for diagnosing twins because it is usually easy to tell chorionicity/amnionicity  (critically important because monochorionic twins have more complications and need closer follow up) at that stage. So if she has had an ultrasound, she might know already but  may not be ready to share the information yet.

I guess I just assume she’s not having an ultrasound this early. She’s probably only a month pregnant. 

Yeah I’m sure it’s just a positive pregnant and Maybe blood test. She posts as soon as the pee is dry. 

I secretly hope it’s triplet boys lol

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived