image.thumb.png.890b3c2be96fc2b1d1a6c7f72d433cb1.png

Recently Gave Birth

image.thumb.png.d7ca1d43113d23c9ff1303a7bbac5817.png

image.thumb.png.3c4bd7c3fe162d834d20edff7b9ca6e0.png

• Bethella pinned this topic
  • Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Pennington posted that her sister is in labor so we can assume Baby Fay will be born today or tomorrow. 

Carolina Bowers Bontrager is due 7/10

Abigail Washburn Lagoy is due 7/11

Cassidy Bowers Bontrager is due 7/15

Hannah Washburn Manderino is due in July (it has been said by Hannah that her due date is 1 day apart from her sister’s).

I just think it’s interesting that the sisters that all got married last year are all due very close together. We will see if they all give birth close together as well. I believe none of them have revealed the sex of the babies. They might all be team green (I’m positive Hannah, Cass and Lina are but not sure about Abigail).

8 hours ago, artdecades said:

Hannah Manderino had her first, a girl named Yael, on July 7

How is that even pronounced? 

1 minute ago, Mrs. Bean said:

According to the internet: Ya-el

On 7/7/2018 at 2:03 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

21DBD0C1-FD8F-4C2A-A8EC-2C221F6FA14D.png

Kathylene? I've never heard that name before.  Sounds like a misspelling of Kathleen.

10 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

Ya (as in yahoo), El.   It's a very common Hebrew name. There was one in my Hebrew school class. I think its also sometimes spelled Jael in English.

16 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Kathylene? I've never heard that name before.  Sounds like a misspelling of Kathleen.

Or a new element on the periodic table.

Someone is pregnant in Hunter Kendall's instagram story. Can anyone here identify who it is?  She's in a pink shirt and he zooms in on her.

ETA: I turned up the sound and it's Prentiss. It's her 30th birthday party and they're singing to her.

On 7/8/2018 at 10:22 PM, Bethella said:

According to the internet: Ya-el

According to yours truly, whose name this is, that's correct. :kitty-wink:

More information: I found a post on Anna Wolfe's facebook from June 27 saying she's due in 4 weeks, so she's due sometime in late July.

On 7/9/2018 at 6:51 AM, artdecades said:

Hannah Manderino had her first, a girl named Yael, on July 7

Just couldn’t work out whether it was Laurel or Yanny, could they?

5 hours ago, albireo said:

Someone is pregnant in Hunter Kendall's instagram story. Can anyone here identify who it is?  She's in a pink shirt and he zooms in on her.

ETA: I turned up the sound and it's Prentiss. It's her 30th birthday party and they're singing to her.

I always thought that Prentiss was older than me. Wow.

17 hours ago, albireo said:

More information: I found a post on Anna Wolfe's facebook from June 27 saying she's due in 4 weeks, so she's due sometime in late July.

She had a few posts after that, very critical of the way that the Baptist college was handling the sexual abuse situation, she did not like the way the woman was being treated at all and she was pretty mad about it.  After a couple of days, those posts disappeared.  I don't know if she had not realized that were not private, or if she deleted them.

According to whoever posted it on the Radical Feminity thread, Yael’s middle name is Mercy. Of course.

On 7/10/2018 at 8:47 AM, JillyO said:

According to yours truly, whose name this is, that's correct. :kitty-wink:

WAIT! so are you an Israeli? :grin:

I‘ve wanted to name my future daughter Yael, since it’s such a badass characterin the bible. A strong woman and clever as well. I thought she would make for a great role model. I never thought a fundie would use that name. Yael was everything they detest - strong, Independent and doing a job that was seen as a mans job... 

Fundies seem to press a every biblical character into a mould that they don‘t belong in.

16 hours ago, CatNap said:

WAIT! so are you an Israeli? :grin:

No.

11 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

I‘ve wanted to name my future daughter Yael, since it’s such a badass characterin the bible. A strong woman and clever as well. I thought she would make for a great role model. I never thought a fundie would use that name. Yael was everything they detest - strong, Independent and doing a job that was seen as a mans job... 

Fundies seem to press a every biblical character into a mould that they don‘t belong in.

I was pretty surprised by their choice as well. I hope that little girl draws inspiration from her biblical namesake as she invariably reads through the bible time and time again!

As for naming your daughter Yael, I say go for it. My parents raised me atheist (although I have both Christian and Jewish roots), but I still think Yael is a badass character that I'm happy to be named after. But you should probably know that your future daughter will forever and always have to tell every single person they meet how to spell and/or pronounce her name. Unless she moves to Israel, in which case she's golden. :D 

Yael is definitely cool. She drove a peg into Sisera's head. That's badass. I've always liked Deborah too. A judge and general. Awesome. I don't care what Gil and Kelly say, I like Michal. Its too bad she got stuck with a crappy husband after all she did for him. 

9 minutes ago, ladyamylynn said:

JTitsup and Delaney Sproul Phillips are expecting according to his instagram.

I wonder how Doug feels about becoming a grandfather. Will he stop traipsing around with half naked 20 something’s? Nah.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived