IGNORED

Cults and Extreme Beliefs on A&E

browncoatslytherin

hey, was wondering if anyone else had seen this show and was watching? it's six episodes in on the first season and so far they've covered some pretty interesting ones, some big and well-known (like jehovah's witnesses and "the family"), others not so much. i searched and didn't find a topic relating to this, so i hope i didn't just miss it, but like i said it is fairly new and i wondered if anyone else was catching it.

the a&e website says tuesdays at 10p, but i watch online. it's a must for having a loud toddler lol.

• 1 month later...

so, it looks like season 1 has wrapped up. not sure if they will continue it or not. it was on an odd time slot and kind of niche, so maybe they just decided to cancel it. too bad if that's the case. i highly recommend tracking down some episodes and watching it, it was really fascinating.

I highly recommend this show. They have done two cult exposes that had rampant child sexual abuse/child brides: Tony Alamos cult and the Nubian cult which was predominately African-American and an Egyptian themed compound. 

• Upvote 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/17/2019 at 10:48 PM, ColeJo said:

I noticed that it is on Hulu. I watched the one about the FLDS.

Oooooo good to know, thanks!