IGNORED

Lori Alexander 50: Making an Idol of Herself

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Oh niave Lori. Women back then new that their calling would be to help their husband with whatever career he had. Farming, carpentry, or blacksmithing. Whatever the career choice of the husband was the wife helped. It used to be a very hard life for both husband and wife. Unless you were wealthy you couldn’t afford a big family, food for them, or Heath insurance of any kind. Many died because of it. It was a rough life. Women not only cooked, cleaned, took care of babies but they also helped their husband with work. They put their families needs above them. 

I'd pay to see Lori 'helping' Ken farm, or build furniture, or work with iron. Maybe, just mayyyyyyybe, she would learn a thing or two.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d pay my last cent to see Lazy Lori spend one day as I do...and I’m her age and retired, too. I can probably match her health issue for health issue, too, but most likely wouldn’t, because unlike the woman who claims we should suffer in silence, I actually do just that most of the time. In fact, that’s how my husband knows I’m having a bad day...I get pretty quiet. I seldomly slow down, though. 

Of course, Lazy Lori might need to eat more than a week-old salad and vegetable soup to get through the day.  Eight to ten hours straight of yard work, house work, shopping and volunteering tend to require a few more calories. And she might not get on the internet every single day, and never would for hours each day. We got no time for that shit at our house. 

Comment from a man on Lori's FB this evening:

I was looking for the Transformed Husband page, but couldn't find one.. Are men beyond reproach? Have men finally acheived perfection so that improvement is no longer attainable?

We all know Lori's answer to that one, I think. :laughing-rolling:

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived