IGNORED

Lori Alexander 50: Making an Idol of Herself

45 minutes ago, jjmennonite said:

Where are you finding the breastfeeding topic? I looked on Facebook and her trans-wife blog. 

Apologies to anyone on here who identifies as trans. 

I just recently saw it on the facebook blog...earlier today.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wild little fox said:

Before long you will be ahead of me. :jawdrop:

Ha! Yeah right! I still get downvotes here and there from people reading through, lol! Might take me awhile! 

3 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Ha! Yeah right! I still get downvotes here and there from people reading through, lol! Might take me awhile! 

Lol!  I got a random FU!  Just me.  No clue why.  Whatever! I kind of like it.  Is that weird? Ha!  Despite the notice by Curious up top, some may not know things changed and we're all good now.  I'm happy about it.  Nice to have you!  I like it here.  Life is busy for me and my friends so, this works for me.  Plus, being able to talk about my lifelong interest in different cultures and religions with those of similar interest from all around the world is amazing!  My friends/family irl do not share this fascination with me.  It's also nice to talk about all kinds of things anonymously.  

So, am I correct in thinking you live in Louisiana?  Idk if I made that up.  If so, GEAUX SAINTS!  

I'm glad that things have calmed down.  It's much easier when we all get along,, and realize that we don't all have the same opinions on things. Nor should we expect to.

But I did enjoy the dinner/food drift!

9 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

So, am I correct in thinking you live in Louisiana?  Idk if I made that up.  If so, GEAUX SAINTS!  

Buckeyes are Ohio, I believe.  My husband is from there originally and is a Ohio University (Bobcats) alum NOT to be confused with Ohio State (Buckeyes).  He changes the first letter to an F though because college rivalry or something sports related beyond my silly woman brain comprehension ;)

7 minutes ago, Curious said:

Buckeyes are Ohio, I believe.  My husband is from there originally and is a Ohio University (Bobcats) alum NOT to be confused with Ohio State (Buckeyes).  He changes the first letter to an F though because college rivalry or something sports related beyond my silly woman brain comprehension ;)

I just want all new friends to be from Louisiana!  So they can tell me all about it!  It started with Anne Rice, then True Blood, then I visited NO and now?  If I could, I would move there tomorrow. Amazing people and land, felt like MY people! Home somehow. Better than the books and shows.  Sigh..... 

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

I just want all new friends to be from Louisiana!  So they can tell me all about it!  It started with Anne Rice, yhen True Blood, then I visited NO and now?  If I could, I would move there tomorrow. Amazing people and land, felt like MY people! Home somehow. Sigh.....

I would like to visit NO some day.  Not during a super busy time like Mardi Gras (though 20 years ago and pre-disability I may have liked that), but some time when you can walk around and really see the beauty and charm of the city.  And eats LOTS and LOTS of food ;)

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Guyyysss Omgosh I got offered for a clinician job!!! With benefits! And I get to stay in my current town which is what I was praying for. I'd start the day before I have to move out of my current apartment lol. Y'all know before my parents because they aren't answering their phones. 

It's a huge relief because at 25 I've never had a full time job with benefits,because school was always a priority, and was scared of I'd never get one. Haha bad self-esteem and perfectionism talking. 

Congrats!  I wish you the best of luck.  

30 minutes ago, Curious said:

I can get behind his calling them that!  I can't stand Ohio State.  I'm a Hoosier.  Most of my family are Hoosiers (Except my twit brother and his sons: Purdue (gag) Clemson (gag) and Notre Dame (Okay, not too bad!)

@Jessesgirl25 Not sure if you are my neighbor anymore since I don't live in the state anymore, but visiting is currently all I do in WV. 

@SongRed7 I never crossed the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel and I think I prefer to avoid it. The Sunshine Skyway either. I don't think I could cross either myself. When we went across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge the first time the weather was lovely. I didn't like it and was a bit freaked, but dealt okay. On the return it was rainy and stormy and traffic slowed down and I thought I was going to get stopped and I flipped the fuck out. The New River Gorge bridge is so damn high up and it's about a mile long so not a quick on and off and I really freaked out. I get the creeps thinking about it even now. 

@Imrlgoddess No, thank you. Thanks for the alert though. If ever in New Orleans, I shall take care to avoid that bridge and Lake Pontchartrain. 

Outside of bridge talk, I got to babysit my niece today. Got my baby fix. : ) 

Forgot to add that my niece is almost 4 months old and no, I could never in a million years even think of hitting her. The Pearls, Lori and Pearl-supporters who think it's okay to lay a hand to harm a baby are the scum of humanity. That is all. 

Lori is such a liar.  She misleads her readers, and has no apparent remorse for doing so.  

One reader writes:

Why are you not blocking all of the people behind some of these horribly hateful comments? Some of the things being said are atrocious. You used to block the hateful people; did you choose to no longer do so?

She isn't blocking them, because she is turning herself inside out trying to go viral.

Lori replies:

They will be banned and deleted when it slows down

Things are pretty slow, atm.  It wouldn't take Lori any time at all to clear the comments.  Again, she needs them to go viral.

Reader:

The Transformed Wife glad to hear it. I'm appalled at the amount of hate directed not only towards you, but towards those of us who enjoy your posts. Sorry you have to deal with this.

Honey, she PAID cash money to "deal" with this.  It's what she wants!  She's admitted to "boosting" her controversial posts.  Sowing strife and contention is the name of Lori's game!  Also, attention.  Girlfriend LOVES attention, good or bad.  

Lori:

it happens every year at this time when my “viral” post goes viral.

Lori, get a brain.  This is NOT how viral posts work.  What REALLY happens, is that each year you repost on your VIRAL ANNIVERSARY.  You claim that your post is going VIRAL again, despite the fact that no evidence supports this claim.  After you've reposted your VIRAL post 5 or 6 times, you start allowing all manner of comments through.  Then you immediately switch gears and dig up your most controversial posts (another pathetic attempt to go VIRAL).  You did the same thing last year.  And it failed.  Miserably.  But you are so in love with attention, that you lap up the few hundred comments you get, even if they're just writing to tell you that you're crazy. 

The only comments deleted, are the ones that clue other readers in on what you're doing.

And do you know the crazy thing?  You do it all, despite that fact that your mom needs you.  Despite the fact that you have a precious new grandchild.  Because you're miserable- and your greatest joy, comes from making others miserable too.

2 hours ago, SweetLaurel said:

Nah, you weren't spanked because of that. I was the quietest most anxious do the best I could all the time kid, and I was still 'spanked'  - I consider it beaten.  My brother was mouthy and acted out and broke things and generally misbehaved, he was not beaten more than me.    You were spanked because your parents didn't know how to parent, imho.   Or thought that worked. I don't know.  I don't get hitting people you love. Makes no sense to me.  

My sister and I got the brunt of my mothers abuse while my brother (who is a huge dick) was pretty much allowed to do what he wanted until my mom got seriously pissed off.  She put her son and her marriage before her daughters.  My brother was also abusive to my sister and I and mother never said a thing.  She finally admitted that she knew about the abuse when it was happening (Including the sexual abuse) but she protected him even then.  He was just a teen, ya know. 

What is really sad is that my mother has complained bitterly that her brother was the favored child (and apparently, my grandma's sister also favored her son over her daughter).  And both went on to favor their sons, over their daughters.  They don't see that they are favoring them.  Quite frankly, it's bullshit.  

17 minutes ago, Koala said:

The only comments deleted, are the ones that clue other readers in on what you're doing.

Exactly. She's deleting the sensible questions and comments, and leaving the ones that her acolytes will consider vulgar, so she can whine about 'persecution.'  

6 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Exactly. She's deleting the sensible questions and comments, and leaving the ones that her acolytes will consider vulgar, so she can whine about 'persecution.'  

You'd think someone would notice that she has time to delete those, but not the ones people object to....

44 minutes ago, Curious said:

I would like to visit NO some day.  Not during a super busy time like Mardi Gras (though 20 years ago and pre-disability I may have liked that), but some time when you can walk around and really see the beauty and charm of the city.  And eats LOTS and LOTS of food ;)

The charm just IS.  I got to go for a dental convention for work.  We ditched lots of classes to soak in as much as we could.  Happened to be Halloween day 2.  It was pouring and perfect.  I dressed in my actual witchy gear under the guise of dressing like a witch for Halloween so my boss and few coworkers had no clue.  My 4 work friends did know.  What a blast!  The thing is though, the city is just alive no matter what.  You will see and be able to join in a Second Line.  It's daily life there.  They live out loud!  So much jazz and their all really good.  You labd up talking to people all the time.  Sigh.....

I am glad to see I am not the only person on the planet with a fear of bridges.  

The Chesapeake Bay Bridge Tunnel... the Sunrise Bridge from Hell ....yeah, those are traumatic.  SHUDDER.

I had to go over a bridge from NY enroute to CT once and lost it, then, too.   Oddly enough, my car mate was freaking out over going into tunnels from Long Island into the city, and I was freaking out on the bridges.

So I was reading another FB group I'm in today (Beauties in Boots for mil and retired mil women, more emphasis on POC mil women but not required) and Lori's "viral" post popped up.  I posted in there about following her elesewhere and shared some of my favorites, but the women on the page are having fun with how BS it is. 

It's also nice because BiBs is a page where women mentor each other, support each other, and help each other (and yes, some petty petty shit happens too).

1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

Lol!  I got a random FU!  Just me.  No clue why.  Whatever! I kind of like it.  Is that weird? Ha!  Despite the notice by Curious up top, some may not know things changed and we're all good now.  I'm happy about it.  Nice to have you!  I like it here.  Life is busy for me and my friends so, this works for me.  Plus, being able to talk about my lifelong interest in different cultures and religions with those of similar interest from all around the world is amazing!  My friends/family irl do not share this fascination with me.  It's also nice to talk about all kinds of things anonymously.  

I have some FU’s, something like 113 of them, lol! I’m almost neck and neck between downvotes and FU’s, haha! 

This is pretty cool. Glad everything did get settled because it’s nice to be here. Being a SAHM of 4 doesn’t leave much room for a social life so this is as close as it gets! Not complaining though, love being with the kiddos. 

Not from Louisiana, Ohio as @Curious mentioned. I really want to go there and go gator hunting with Troy though! If you’ve never watched Swamp People you’ll have no idea who I am talking about though, lol. 

9 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

@dairyfreelife Ahh, yes. Used to be neighbors then. 

Just read your above post after I posted, but may be neighbors again if fiance's job takes him back to PA. 

14 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

If you’ve never watched Swamp People you’ll have no idea who I am talking about though, lol. 

I slogged through an episode and was so glad there was captioning/"translation" on the screen!  Very different lifestyle than many.  Interesting.

I took away all the downvotes I made. They were made mostly out of anger with no real merit so I wanted to fix that. :) 

36 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

I have some FU’s, something like 113 of them, lol! I’m almost neck and neck between downvotes and FU’s, haha!

I won't lie.  I'm pretty sure I doubled my FU total on your posts the other night ;)  FTR, I DID feel marginally bad and switched to just dvs before I was completely caught up on the thread because my mood shouldn't be your problem.

40 minutes ago, Jessesgirl25 said:

Not from Louisiana, Ohio as @Curious mentioned. I really want to go there and go gator hunting with Troy though! If you’ve never watched Swamp People you’ll have no idea who I am talking about though, lol. 

I tried to watch one episode of that show.  It was hard for me to follow.  I do like those kind of shows though.  I used to watch an exterminator show (name totally escaping me) that was based in LA and they have things there almost as scary as Australia!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived