Top Posters In This Topic

• JermajestyDuggar

• singsingsing

• tabitha2

• HereticHick

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Is it time for the rapture? 

I found her on the OK board of nursing. She's an LPN and her license is active.

I'm so impressed with this community's efficiency with internet background checks.     

Posted Images

justoneoftwo
Just now, Rachel333 said:

Even if she works now I wouldn't expect her to work after they get married, though of course I would be happy to be surprised.

Even if she doesn't, it might still bode better for their children, she has more education and can teach that, and also must have valued it somewhat... but I'm still hopeful she may keep the job.  Think how much more financially stable they would be than his siblings!  They could actually afford to have that many kids . . .

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 2
tabitha2

It’s not unheard of wives to work after marriage. Michelle did. But once they have children they don’t. I don’t suppose she will be different but we know next to nothing about her.

• Upvote 4
JermajestyDuggar
6 minutes ago, ihaveanexamintwodays said:

Going off of that wedding website (Abbie's brother's) that I posted earlier, + some internet creeping :::

Hannah Joy Dornink - 28, married to a Dustin w/ kids. 

John Clay - oldest son, i believe. married w/ 2 kids. 

Abbie Grace - 26, now courting

Caleb Andrew - also 26? maybe? does this make Abbie G a twin courting a twin? xD 

at least 3 other sisters....

Benjamin - the youngest brother

No the Burnett twins are Maggie and Carrina. They are in their early 20s? The youngest Burnett is the boy. And Charity Burnett married Samuel Weardon last year. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2
HereticHick
2 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

According to the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing Abbie Grace Burnett is NOT a registered nurse in Oklahoma.

Does that include LPNs?

• Upvote 21
  • Thank You 1
  • Love 3
VelociRapture

Well... shit... for once I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this. :pb_lol: 

Seriously though, I hope they end up happy together. Now to eventually read through everything to see what info I can snag for the family summaries thread.

• Upvote 24
  • Love 2
JermajestyDuggar

Caleb Burnett is Marrying Casey Goodwin soon. July 7th.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
fish_ca

OMG!

and damn - can't open the link....:/

ihaveanexamintwodays
2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

No the Burnett twins are Maggie and Carrina. They are in their early 20s? The youngest Burnett is the boy. And Charity Burnett married Samuel Weardon last year. 

Aha, thanks! I know nothing about this family other than who was identified by that wedding photographer of the oldest son, lol. I just know the brothers are John Clay, Caleb, and Benjamin......and one of those creepy-ass people-finder websites lists both Abbie and Caleb as 26 lol

• Upvote 1
singsingsing

My yearly prediction that one of the older twins will court has finally come true!!!!! Unfortunately I think this time I picked the wrong twin. :pb_lol:

Well, congrats, JD. I know nothing about the Burnetts, but I'm glad she's close to his own age. It would have been so weird if he'd gone for a 19-year-old, but I didn't really expect him to so this doesn't surprise me.

Wasn't there some speculation about a potential courtship because he was flying to and from Oklahoma, or am I imagining that?

Also, if someone finds a way to share the video, I'd be eternally grateful. For whatever reason, it won't play for me.

• Upvote 18
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2
metheglyn
2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I just did the same. So yes, she's state registered and practicing!

• Upvote 24
  • Love 5
Daisy0322

2 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

I can live with LPN! That's still an accomplishment, plus with nursing there's a lot of PRN jobs so I could see he maybe working a little even after babies. 

• Upvote 19
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 3
FleeJanaFree
Just now, metheglyn said:

I just did the same. So yes, she's state registered and practicing!

Wow! Very pleasantly surprised!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 3
tsukinokawa

good for him, now I wonder how likely will it be for Jana to start courting

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 2
JermajestyDuggar

Here’s her sister Maggie wearing pants. I’m sure Abbie wears pants if she’s a nurse.

4F4D756D-1050-440C-A8C7-A52C953C89F4.jpeg

• Upvote 36
  • Love 1
SassyPants
11 minutes ago, SIngingforsupper said:

According to the Oklahoma State Board of Nursing Abbie Grace Burnett is NOT a registered nurse in Oklahoma.

LVN/LPN, maybe?????

justoneoftwo
6 minutes ago, Rachel333 said:

can someone with more knowledge than me explain what that means as far as her education and what she can do?

• Upvote 2
ShadowCat

I'm not familiar with the LPN title ( Ireland here ) I'm assuming it's on par with what we would call a care assistant. Someone who does a hell of a lot and works alongside the nurses to see where they can help out, take obs, change beds, makes tea, a million other essential bits and bobs, and just gets stuck in with the day to day running of the ward and handling of patients?

• Upvote 15
  • Georgiana locked this topic