IGNORED

John David is courting Abbie Grace Burnett

VBOY9977

Omg I’m stunned!!!! I had no clue! The Burnett’s got rid of their blog last year and I was disappointed. Abby’s instagram is private so I’ve never followed her.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 1

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

• Upvote 36
  • Love 8

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

Thats amazing!  I hope she doesn't quit!  I hope she inspires the littles to do something!  I'm really excited about this now, which will probably be a huge mistake.  

• Upvote 31
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 3

I saw the link on their page saying new courtship and thought “who is old enough to be courting?” I never even considered John David. Or poor Jana. I feel even worse for her now. 

• Upvote 20
  • Love 5

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

• Upvote 36
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

I saw this on a tumblr blog I follow and I was like w :wow: thank god she is 26 and has some life experience judging on what little we know... hope some onecan tell us more about her. I hope they are happy together and that they move to Oklahoma :D

• Upvote 14
  • Love 3

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

quick voter records search lists Abbie and some of her siblings, one of whom i think may be this christian filmmaker: http://reelcastproductions.com/

searching him, shows wedding pictures - https://www.rachelleighphoto.com/2015/10/john-clay-and-sarah-wedding-d.html there's family pictures wayy down if you scroll, and I do think I see her in the photos. Would make sense that those 10 Burnetts are the one and the same. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays
  • Upvote 3

Well I wasn't expecting this. Good for them. We'll see them on the show next year, considering Josiah's courtship hasn't even been shown yet.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

3 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

I didn't see a JD video on the US Magazine story - could you please link to it?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

When I google them I find a blog post of the bontragers visting them and linking to there blog. So I think we can asume they are the same

Edited by Angelic83
Clicked to fast

• Georgiana locked this topic