• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
VBOY9977

John David is courting Abbie Grace Burnett

JermajestyDuggar

Omg I’m stunned!!!! I had no clue! The Burnett’s got rid of their blog last year and I was disappointed. Abby’s instagram is private so I’ve never followed her.

Edited by JermajestyDuggar

justoneoftwo

I am shocked!  I really thought he wasn't interested in having a quiver and all that!

JermajestyDuggar

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

justoneoftwo
1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

Thats amazing!  I hope she doesn't quit!  I hope she inspires the littles to do something!  I'm really excited about this now, which will probably be a huge mistake.  

• Upvote 31
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 9
  • Love 3

Mlissmartin

In the words of Michelle Tanner, "Woah baby!"

• Upvote 12
  • Haha 19
  • Love 4

potato

I'm way more excited about this than I should be!  Aaaahhhh!

• Upvote 24
  • Bless Your Heart 1
  • Haha 2
  • Love 2

JermajestyDuggar

Maggie Ruth Burnett does photography so we can expect her to do their engagement pictures in a few months. 

Illmarryyoujana

I saw the link on their page saying new courtship and thought “who is old enough to be courting?” I never even considered John David. Or poor Jana. I feel even worse for her now. 

LouisvilleGirl

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lizzybee

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

• Upvote 36
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 6

LouisvilleGirl

So what all do we know about her family?

Angelic83

I saw this on a tumblr blog I follow and I was like w :wow: thank god she is 26 and has some life experience judging on what little we know... hope some onecan tell us more about her. I hope they are happy together and that they move to Oklahoma :D

NachosFlandersStyle

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

ihaveanexamintwodays

quick voter records search lists Abbie and some of her siblings, one of whom i think may be this christian filmmaker: http://reelcastproductions.com/

searching him, shows wedding pictures - https://www.rachelleighphoto.com/2015/10/john-clay-and-sarah-wedding-d.html there's family pictures wayy down if you scroll, and I do think I see her in the photos. Would make sense that those 10 Burnetts are the one and the same. 

Edited by ihaveanexamintwodays

justmy2cents

Well I wasn't expecting this. Good for them. We'll see them on the show next year, considering Josiah's courtship hasn't even been shown yet.

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 3
  • Love 2

beepy13

Wow - surprising news! Although that article was horribly written...

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

scoutsadie
3 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

I didn't see a JD video on the US Magazine story - could you please link to it?

Angelic83
2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

When I google them I find a blog post of the bontragers visting them and linking to there blog. So I think we can asume they are the same

Edited by Angelic83
Clicked to fast