IGNORED

John David is courting Abbie Grace Burnett

VBOY9977

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg I’m stunned!!!! I had no clue! The Burnett’s got rid of their blog last year and I was disappointed. Abby’s instagram is private so I’ve never followed her.

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Abby says she is a nurse on instagram. It would be too bad if she quit after marriage. And I’m pretty sure the Burnett’s wear pants ;)

9DACBB6D-AF75-4EE9-91E5-99AAC507A82E.jpeg

Thats amazing!  I hope she doesn't quit!  I hope she inspires the littles to do something!  I'm really excited about this now, which will probably be a huge mistake.  

So I feel like Counting On is going to keep going for eternity at this rate! Also, I'm going to miss his funny sayings like "bachelor to the rapture" now that he is no longer going to be one. 

Maggie Ruth Burnett does photography so we can expect her to do their engagement pictures in a few months. 

I saw the link on their page saying new courtship and thought “who is old enough to be courting?” I never even considered John David. Or poor Jana. I feel even worse for her now. 

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

I'm actually really excited about this! Super happy that Abbie isn't a child bride. John chose an age appropriate woman (26 years old praise the Lord!) so props for that! I also like that she doesn't have a fake soft-spoken baby voice when she speaks like Kendra and Lauren. She seems a great fit for JD so far. I'm truly stunned that this day has finally come!

I saw this on a tumblr blog I follow and I was like w :wow: thank god she is 26 and has some life experience judging on what little we know... hope some onecan tell us more about her. I hope they are happy together and that they move to Oklahoma :D

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

quick voter records search lists Abbie and some of her siblings, one of whom i think may be this christian filmmaker: http://reelcastproductions.com/

searching him, shows wedding pictures - https://www.rachelleighphoto.com/2015/10/john-clay-and-sarah-wedding-d.html there's family pictures wayy down if you scroll, and I do think I see her in the photos. Would make sense that those 10 Burnetts are the one and the same. 

Well I wasn't expecting this. Good for them. We'll see them on the show next year, considering Josiah's courtship hasn't even been shown yet.

Wow - surprising news! Although that article was horribly written...

3 minutes ago, lizzybee said:

When I saw this, JD was literally my last guess when I clicked on it. I was expecting one of the twins. Happy for him because in that video he seemed about a thousand times happier and more animated than I think I've ever seen him. 

I didn't see a JD video on the US Magazine story - could you please link to it?

2 minutes ago, NachosFlandersStyle said:

The 10 Burnetts blog seems to have been pretty well scrubbed-- couldn't even pull it up on wayback. Same family, right?

When I google them I find a blog post of the bontragers visting them and linking to there blog. So I think we can asume they are the same

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived