IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 8: One Week to the Wedding (Now Married)

Coconut Flan

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people saying she is rocking the classic Duggar no makeup look, I can clearly see bronzer, a peachy bronze blush, a peachy nude lipstick, either a bronze or chocolate looking eye-shadow right on the lid, she either has amazing eyelashes or more than likely is wearing falsies, which is A LOT more effort than the Duggar girls. 

Josiah looks shocked to me in that picture. Especially when you cover his smile and just look at his eyes. Its probably overwhelming. 

Also those are literally the exact flowers and cascading bouquet I have picked out for my wedding in 5 months, so I will be skipping all the negative comments about her flower choices :laughing-jumpingpurple: 

3 minutes ago, nst said:

and big surprise Jana made the dresses 

The article is Anna made them. 

12 minutes ago, Greendoor said:

I want a shot of the whole bridal party, blush dresses and all.  Lauren's dress looks a shade boring to me but perhaps when seen full length it will be better.

Not much colour in her flowers, hopefully the wedding looks happy in a group shot. 

We haven't seen a shot of the full party, obviously, but I suspect the blush ribbon tied around her bouquet is the color of the dresses.

My initial reaction is that

-the dress is probably mediocre but nice

-her hair looks like everyone else's which is fine... I couldn't afford to have my hair done so I did the same thing... I at least I knew to get it to hold though.

-make up looks good to me I hate it when women are unrecognizably made up for their wedding. 

- obviously the magazine picked the best picture they had so hot damn what did the rest of them look like? Si looks so scared he mine shit himself and she looks underwhelmed to say the least. I likevto cut the in laws a break though, they aren't use to the circus.

- flowers are fine to me too, I don't care much about the actual wedding asthetics. I think people do the best they can.  

4 minutes ago, Illmarryyoujana said:

“her eight bridesmaids wore blush-colored dresses handmade by Jana Duggar and Josh Duggar’s wife Anna.” 

Jana and Anna both worked on them. You’re both right. 

Just now, Nargus said:

...and Josh Duggar’s wife Anna.” 

I hate that even in mainstream media it's so common to refer to a well known women by her husband. If your reading the article you know about the duggars and if you know anything about the duggar family you know who Anna is, she been around a long time.

I’m surprised tlc hasn’t released a video of the couple talking about the wedding while looking at each other like they just wanna get out of there and f**k

@xlurker your new headship is adorable!!! I love the silly kitten stage of cat. Sending skritches!!

30 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

If they were homemade (because Lauren's family does not have TLC bucks) they are great.

To the bolded, I'm sure they don't have TLC money, but you'd think the Duggars and TLC would pick up a large part of the check. Just seems like the thing to do, given the attention the wedding would get. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

I kind of hope that if Jana ever is allowed to marry, she goes super Bridezilla and makes a million demands of her sisters and sisters-in-law. 

She's been trained to have "a servants heart",  I highly doubt she will be a bridezilla, she's more likely to be makimg her own dress and bridesmaid dresses.

8 minutes ago, Illmarryyoujana said:

Article actually says both Jana and Anna I believe

And I am sorry for the kitty picture, must've done this when I was trying to make a profile picture and don't know how to get rid of it...so if someone knows how to fix it I'd be thankful.  So sorry!

aimage.thumb.png.49f6ccef8455fb8985f9c18a07fdd2f4.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

13 minutes ago, Illmarryyoujana said:

The article states that Anna and Jana made them.

I feel like also JinJer legit had the same type of backdrop? I was like oh this seems very familiar?

Also, I'm loving much of your snark, it has me giggling reading some of it :)

2 minutes ago, AlltheJs said:

The article states that Anna and Jana made them.

Correct. I simply meant to say Jana didn’t make them alone. 

I’m underwhelmed by the dress, but if that’s what she wanted, good for her, I guess.

I don’t think Lauren looks sad, but I can’t see her eyes thanks to the very large false eyelashes she’s wearing.

Josiah looks terrified.  I think Boob just gave him the wedding night sex talk. 

1 minute ago, Daisy0322 said:

We need to change the name if this thread... any ideas? 

Siren: Married with beautiful flowers :)

Siren: Now married with a full face of flattering make up 

Siren: The return of the t-shirt dress

Siren: Get your tea ready for all the BEC, Wedding Edition

6 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

We need to change the name if this thread... any ideas? 

Married for a minute, and already dead behind the eyes!

:)

Or Just Married - Dead Behind The Eyes

10 minutes ago, Daisy0322 said:

I hate that even in mainstream media it's so common to refer to a well known women by her husband. If your reading the article you know about the duggars and if you know anything about the duggar family you know who Anna is, she been around a long time.

To be fair, a lot of readers probably don't know or remember who Anna is. And don't the sons-in-law get the same treatment?

That said, I agree that it can be irritating. It's nice to see it reversed sometimes!

2EtwWAL.png?1

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

To be fair, a lot of readers probably don't know or remember who Anna is. And don't the sons-in-law get the same treatment?

That said, I agree that it can be irritating. It's nice to see it reversed sometimes!

2EtwWAL.png?1

I don't know Ive seen both derek and Ben without being tagged by their wives 

I actually like Josiah's suit. It's understated but nice. I also like the flowers and colour choices. Lauren seems to like softer colours and simple designs. 

I really wana see the bridal party and decor. Lauren's veil actually looks really nice. It might be cathedral

Do y'all think the first episode of the new season will feature the wedding or JinJer's birth first? Season premieres are typicaly wedding or birth specials, but now they have both top pick from.

The NWA Gazette, has Lauren and Josiah listed in their marriage licenses posting and her middle name is listed as Milagro.

IMG_1128.PNG

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived