IGNORED

Josiah and Lauren Part 8: One Week to the Wedding (Now Married)

Coconut Flan

Spacesuit? I thought it was a tanning blanket? Whatever she wears, I predict it will be full length and not new. Because Moochelle.

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Pandora Spocks said:

Spacesuit? I thought it was a tanning blanket? Whatever she wears, I predict it will be full length and not new. Because Moochelle.

You mean the Tin Man? :my_biggrin:

Pic under spoiler because Josh.

Spoiler

9e8ad6f4aa39e5bdaa77e4e0ac218ebf--jill-d

I wonder what color of pastel the groomsmen will wear? I expect Josiah's wedding to have a bit of flair to it. 

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I'm literally just here for the wedding. I'm supposed to be off social media. Then I got (mildly) sick and was like 'screw it, I need something to distract me'. But after this damn wedding I'm going into lurk mode again... until Jinger has her baby in ~three weeks. I mean, unless JD gets engaged before that. Or one of them escapes. Or a Maxwell daughter starts to court. Or...... :pb_lol:

I'm so glad you are only mildly sick and not SEVERELY sick!!!!!! :pb_lol:

12 minutes ago, mollysmom said:

I'm so glad you are only mildly sick and not SEVERELY sick!!!!!! :pb_lol:

Me too! Trust me, if I were SEVERELY sick I'd have started a GoFundMe asking for a modest 50 grand.

Pickles has a post up about a half hour ago, erring on the side of caution and not linking it ;) But it seems as if some littles are all dressed up getting ready to celebrate Si and Lauren.  So there is that...

Yep, people in the comments are chiding this woman for letting the cat out of the bag. :pb_lol:

Linking because it's public, and if she decides to pull it then it just won't show up here anymore.

I have my Duggar Wedding Bingo at the ready:

Jill makes it about her somehow

Lost Girls clearly not into it

At least one bridesmaid is visibly pregnant

"Season of life"

Everyone's running late

Wedding coordinator is absurdly incompetent/is made to appear incompetent for the sake of cheap drama/OMG CRISIS

Rodriguii show up

Half the guests look like they just dropped by after running a few errands at Sam's Club

Jim Bob says gross sexual shit

Trashed car because lolz

Derick caveman-grabs Jill during the recessional

Turd caveman-grabs Anna

Mass married couple makeout session photo (gag me)

Jana is the real MVP/wedding slave because everyone else is incompetent

1 minute ago, Rachel333 said:

Linking because it's public, and if she decides to pull it then it just won't show up here anymore.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I could, but I am also fairly technology illiterate and wasn't sure if I was capable!

They had Jana and Anna sew all the dresses?

Same venue as the JinJer wedding, too - the chapel at John Brown University. The most time any of these kids will spend at a college campus!!

Lol that'll be the last time the Ryan's get invited to a Duggar event!

Edit: And BOOM the photo is gone off her Instagram. 

I have to say the first thing that hit me was the 8 bridsmade i say "only 8? Wow this is few who she left out?"

2 minutes ago, breakfree said:

They both look dead inside. 

Yeah i see it now, first i was just looking for the dress and other mundane things. I hate to say but neither the of them seems happy Joy or Jinger or Kendra all look happy in the photo. Si seems sad to me 

5 minutes ago, Italiangirl said:

I have to say the first thing that hit me was the 8 bridsmade i say "only 8? Wow this is few who she left out?"

Oooooh I can't decide if I want the bridesmaid exclusion drama to be all-too-real or for it to be totally no big deal IRL but I still have a Bravo reality series-level dramatic storyline about it as my own personal fanfic. 

Also, I had pegged Lauren as going really, really extra with her wedding look. I'm honestly a little shocked she went so simple. I'll have to see the rest of the dress before I engage Judgy Bitch Mode fully, but this is very...better execution of Anna's dress? 

They have already tagged the messy/sloppy bride's hair, dress that wasn't properly fitted, ill-fitting groom suit, straggly bouquet motif, too many bridal colors, and they topped it by getting Jana and Anna to make the attendants' dresses?  Did they miss any bingo squares?

No mention of loving Lauren in his comments.  They do look happy in a lot of pictures together, but he just doesn't look smitten like JD does with Abbie.

7 minutes ago, breakfree said:

They both look dead inside. 

Yeah, something is off about their smiles, especially Josiah's. Hopefully they were just tired. 

But did Jinger's water break during the cake cutting?? Did JD pull a Kanye "Ima let you finish" and propose to Abbie during the vows?

These are the important details.

Well, it sounds like Lauren didn't go to "Mizz Renee" for her dress. She went to The White Dress Boutique right there in Rogers Arkansas. Good on her if that was HER choice.

It looks like a t-shirt top in that first picture, so fairly plain looking, but hopefully that's what she actually wanted rather than being forced into it by time or other people.

https://thewhitedressboutique.com/ 

Just now, JillyO said:

BEC comment of the day: I see we're back to the ca. 2008 t-shirt dress.

Small miracles: it's not a t-shirt haphazardly sewn over a strapless dress. I'm not a fan of the Holy Matrimonial T-Shirt, but I'll always give points for modest out of the box rather than SEE HOW I HAVE MADE THIS WHORE GARMENT ACCEPTABLE. 

8 minutes ago, metheglyn said:

Well, it sounds like Lauren didn't go to "Mizz Renee" for her dress. She went to The White Dress Boutique right there in Rogers Arkansas. Good on her. Hopefully It looks like a t-shirt top in that first picture, so fairly plain looking, but hopefully that's what she actually wanted rather than being forced into it by time or other people.

https://thewhitedressboutique.com/ 

If you click that link, there's a promotional video for the boutique that's a real snark blessing.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived