IGNORED

I can't figure them out - Wissmans

lilah

http:// wissmannfamily.com/Family.html

Notice how all the sons over 21 are married or engaged, while the women who are 29 and 28 are not courting or married. I wonder why..

I've wondered about this too, and can't figure it out. Adding to the mystery is that the third daughter, Bethany, who's about 24, is married.

Yeah, the girls look great! Never thought I would see a photo of fundie girls using drills and wearing jeans. They are obviously very skilled at it and enjoy it.

And the brothers are deliciously manly in these photos.

Yeah, the girls look great! Never thought I would see a photo of fundie girls using drills and wearing jeans. They are obviously very skilled at it and enjoy it.

And the brothers are deliciously manly in these photos.

I'm confused. If the men and the women are both dressed like men, how can you possibly tell them apart??

(see: Preacher, The Pissing)

Someone commented on it, and they simply explained that it was the only option for such a job. It's nice to see fundies who allow themselves to make exceptions like that... unlike the J-slaves who climb mountains in long skirts and flip-flops !

Someone commented on it, and they simply explained that it was the only option for such a job. It's nice to see fundies who allow themselves to make exceptions like that... unlike the J-slaves who climb mountains in long skirts and flip-flops !

B . .. but anything that can be done in pants can be done in skirts! :roll:

I am defrauuuuuuudedddddddd!!!

Seriously, I was just waiting for an opportunity to say that.

I am defrauuuuuuudedddddddd!!!

Seriously, I was just waiting for an opportunity to say that.

Think of all the godly young fundie men who didn't know women had upper arms! I bet there's a lot of time being spent in "prayer closets" tonight!

Those jeans fit the girls way to well to be borrowed, even if they associated with girls who wore jeans. I bet they wear them sometimes when they do other stuff, too.

• 3 weeks later...

New Wissman daugher in law posted pictures from her wedding to Andrew Wissman. This doesn't look like a typical fundie wedding. It looks very expensive and she is not wearing a "modest" dress. It seems like they are not part of the fundie clan.

koris-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-picture-mega-post.html

I wonder how his family felt about this wedding. it looks so over the top and showy it looks like her parent put alot of money into it and Not typically what a fundie family would want their name attached to. Her dress is not modest at all. the bridesmaids dresses are fairly modest, but probably only because she had 4 of his sisters as bridesmaids. (she definitely doesn't seem like a fundie) Maybe thats why there hasn't been any pictures posted on the wissmann family blog,

Don't get me wrong, it looks like it was a beautiful wedding. I just don't think it is fundie/wissman approved.

• 4 weeks later...

hmm. the wissmann girls generally dress modestly without frump. occasionally they break out with rolled-up sleeves and once with jeans.

these are pics from the son andrew's wedding to kori....... got some defrauding dresses going on there.

koris-blog.blogspot.com/2011/06/wedding-picture-mega-post.html

The Wissmann girls do get down and dirty quite often. Good for them.

What I was also surprised to see was that Ma Wissmann cut and colored her hair recently. Unless that's an old photo in the latest anniversary post, which would be a bit odd.

Some pretty photos in there.

But ugh, she seemed to have her shoulders hunched and her head kinda pushed forward and down in every formal photo that she was looking at the camera. It's just very strange looking and I didn't notice it in the candid shots.......

I don't know a ton about the Wissmanns, but the bride Kori is obviously not too fundie in some ways. She worked before marriage, wears tight shorts and strapless sundresses, etc. Her mom has short hair. Plus, I could have sworn, although I am NOT positive, that it appeared that there might have been a glass of wine with their meal on their honeymoon. But it could have been a wineglass with water.

Archived