IGNORED

Seewalds 34: No News Yet

Coconut Flan

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:
that's a nice playset now is that in the Duggar or seewald back yard? 

I think the playset in in the Vulo's backyard.  Jesse and the boys are wearing the same clothes in the playset pictures as they are in Felicity's room.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Born Skeptic said:

I think the playset in in the Vulo's backyard.  Jesse and the boys are wearing the same clothes in the playset pictures as they are in Felicity's room.

two diff play sets I believe . Jessa just posted this picture on her IG today. I don't think they are still in TX

Just because she posted it today doesn't mean the photo was taken today.

6 hours ago, Born Skeptic said:

The Seewalds are the ones who have that dead-leaf problem in their yard. I think it's surrounded by tall trees to give a bit of a buffer from the two roads their lot is stuck between, and there are always, always a load of leaves lying about. I don't think the Vuolos have this do they?

Side note--Tonight when I was doing non-FJ stuff online, the Seewalds came to mind.

Spoiler

20180727_025522.thumb.jpg.46ec8be5dfb0c701cc8f0dd5e64102e3.jpg

I just wanted to know if the moon was full on Thursday or Friday! :pb_lol:

Its definitely two different play sets. One is a nice/new swing set, presumably in the Vuolo yard (or somewhere in Laredo) since Jesse and the boys are wearing the same outfits as the rest of the US photo shoot. The other looks like a DIY tree house/fort style play set, and the boys are wearing different outfits (Spurge is wearing denim shorts and t-shirt on the slide, vs a polo shirt and blue/non-denim shorts on the swing)

10 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Just because she posted it today doesn't mean the photo was taken today.

are you totally sure? 

the dream then is broken 

into pieces because I thought everything happened in REAL TIME.

Jessa never lies 

:D

4 hours ago, AprilQuilt said:

The Seewalds are the ones who have that dead-leaf problem in their yard. I think it's surrounded by tall trees to give a bit of a buffer from the two roads their lot is stuck between, and there are always, always a load of leaves lying about. I don't think the Vuolos have this do they?

would it surprise you at all if I told you my leaf blower is my faveourite thing in the world ???

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

two diff play sets I believe . Jessa just posted this picture on her IG today. I don't think they are still in TX

she told me yesterday that they are going to Magnolia farms to see baby Crew up close and personal between plexi glass...so you have that. 

1 hour ago, KelseyAnn said:

Jill could have her own featured show, "Don't call the Midwife." 

and post it on the duggar family you tube channel 

10 minutes ago, nst said:

and post it on the duggar family you tube channel 

Produced by the fabled Duggar Studios. Remember them?

2 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

Jill could have her own featured show, "Don't call the Midwife." 

And in the next half hour they could show "Derick Fails at Life." 

2 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

And in the next half hour they could show "Derick Fails at Life." 

Derick is the Buster of the Duggar family!  (Arrested Development reference)

1 hour ago, SamiKatz said:

Derick is the Buster of the Duggar family!  (Arrested Development reference)

But Buster is lovable. Derick? Nope. 

1 hour ago, Nikedagain? said:

But Buster is lovable. Derick? Nope. 

Buster is probably the one decent person in his family!

:pb_lol: No JB is totally Lucille minus the drinking and snark.  Pulling all the strings even when he's off camera.  

Oh and edited to add OfJill is Tobias. Actually qualified to do something useful, but instead constantly chasing something he thinks he’s great at but really just doing a ton of damage. Also oblivious to reality and says stupid shit constantly. 

I remember when the jinjer bought their house their were pictures from the back yard and the play structure was already there. I’m thinking US did those photos all at once, all in Texas. I doubt they made a special trip to Arkansas in addition.

I'm just now realizing that Jessa is the lead star of Counting On.

Remember, at first, it was called Jill and Jessa: Counting On. Jill got married first. Both of them were "the stars" of the show, which focused on their marriages, with occasional appearances from the other siblings.  Jill and Jessa became the face of the family after Josh's scandals.

But now, because of Derrick, Jill isn't featured on the show. Even when Jill was on the show, she was in Central America most of the time. TLC had to fly to another country to film them. So naturally, Jessa was shown more.

Jessa is one that is social media savvy. Jessa, Ben and her two children are very attractive and they all have faces for TV. Since Jill is gone, I wonder if Jessa is the highest paid, because she has been on the show for the longest time.

Now that Jinger, Joe, Josiah are married, the show will begin to feature other couples. I'm not sure if John David and Abbie will be shown this season.

I think I've said this before on one thread or another, but I really do get a feeling that TLC is using some of the counting on "plots" as backdoor pilots to test interest in various Duggar spinoffs. I can absolutely see them attempting a Duggarverse version of a home renovation/decor show. Jostin for the renovation and Jessa/Jana for the decoration (probably more Jessa than Jana - I think Jana has decent taste, but no desire to headline a show).

11 hours ago, mpheels said:

I think I've said this before on one thread or another, but I really do get a feeling that TLC is using some of the counting on "plots" as backdoor pilots to test interest in various Duggar spinoffs. I can absolutely see them attempting a Duggarverse version of a home renovation/decor show. Jostin for the renovation and Jessa/Jana for the decoration (probably more Jessa than Jana - I think Jana has decent taste, but no desire to headline a show).

I agree. Or if they aren't, they should be. The current courtship - wedding - baby plotline repeated ad infinitum is so boring they really need to be doing something else. A house renovation show would probably work. Of course what they should be doing to make any of it actually interesting, would be to create a show where some Duggarlings leave the fundie bubble to live in the real world. I sometimes wonder what their contracts are like. Would an individual (heh) Duggar be able to get out of their contract with TLC if some other channel offered them a show?

I'd love to see Jennifer and Jordyn leave together and get an apartment somewhere.  I don't care if they work at McDonalds.  Thoses two, especially Jordyn, have had such a bum rap.

1 hour ago, Greendoor said:

I'd love to see Jennifer and Jordyn leave together and get an apartment somewhere.  I don't care if they work at McDonalds.  Thoses two, especially Jordyn, have had such a bum rap.

Shouldn't they wait until they're over 18?

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived