IGNORED

Seewalds 34: No News Yet

Coconut Flan

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like I need to subtitle this thread: No News Is Good News!

14 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I feel like I need to subtitle this thread: No News Is Good News!

You know that picture that Jessa posted in her story yesterday about silence being golden, unless you have children; then silence is very suspicious? That's how I feel about no news. For the moment, no news is suspicious! ;) 

She and Ben donated $200 to a GFM to help Teresa Fedosky and her husband try and get his license back/living expenses, etc.

3 minutes ago, Shadoewolf said:

She and Ben donated $200 to a GFM to help Teresa Fedosky and her husband try and get his license back/living expenses, etc.

Well that makes me angry. 

Haha "DO NOT SHARE ON FACEBOOK!!!"

Scrolls down a little bit...."207 shares on Facebook" :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, Shadoewolf said:

Michelle is also listed as one of the people putting the fundraiser together. 

765FCF21-7EAC-4FB6-A88F-C772CB12E8FB.thumb.png.423b47050ca26f0d928d3bbd6d2dfb56.png

(And yes, I intend to charge my phone soon. :pb_lol:)

8 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

You know that picture that Jessa posted in her story yesterday about silence being golden, unless you have children; then silence is very suspicious? That's how I feel about no news. For the moment, no news is suspicious! ;) 

I'm just waiting for July 30th I am sure someone is going to pop up pregnant or courting. 

6 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Michelle is also listed as one of the people putting the fundraiser together. 

765FCF21-7EAC-4FB6-A88F-C772CB12E8FB.thumb.png.423b47050ca26f0d928d3bbd6d2dfb56.png

(And yes, I intend to charge my phone soon. :pb_lol:)

isn't Theresa the one who Jill was apprenticing under. didn't know she was married well we always knew when it came to child birth most of the Duggar's are idiots. I'm holding off on Kendra as we aren't sure if she went to the hospital voluntary or was forced. I'm hoping she did so without attempting a home birth. if so Joe and Kendra are my new fav Fundie's LOL 

3 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Isn't Theresa the one who Jill was apprenticing under. didn't know she was married well we always knew when it came to child birth most of the Duggar's are idiots. 

No, she apprenticed under Vanessa. This is the one who's not even a lay midwife but acted as one for Anna and Jessa.  Her husband was the one Derick went to see about his gagging.

That was Venessa Giron. As I understand it Fedosky lost his ability to prescribe meds (lost his DEA number maybe?) after some shady crap was found out, he was outright suspended from practicing medicine in Oct 2017 but reinstated Dec of 17 and it sounds like he needs to make up a lot of continuing education hours to maintain his license. His wife Teresa did a couple Duggar births even though she's not certified or licensed other than as a doula.

Hey Fedosky Blessing Team-

How about putting your resources of time, talents and treasures into supporting and endorsing proper education and following the rules and guidelines of the professional licensing boards in question? No sane person wants the doctor or midwife who took the easy path or who does not follow best practice regulations. Education and regulations are important. They keep the community safe, including precious blessings. 

4 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

No, she apprenticed under Vanessa. This is the one who's not even a lay midwife but acted as one for Anna and Jessa.  Her husband was the one Derick went to see about his gagging.

Thank you I can't keep all these Duggar friends straight LOL 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Thank you I can't keep all these Duggar friends straight LOL 

I'm having trouble with the new grandkids.

5 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

I'm having trouble with the new grandkids.

I do well with the M kids. Mackynzie (First granduggar), Michael (Toilet birth), Marcus Anthony (WTF were they thinking)

Israel, Meredith, and Spurgeon (Because of that picture of Jessa looking smug while Jill is 10 billion months pregnant) 

Henry, Samuel, and Mason. 

Gideon and Garrett are where I will run into issues. I think. I will constantly be going "Is that Gideon or Garrett?" 

Baby Girl V will be a switch up. 

But it will get more and more complicated, the more there are. 

17 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Gideon and Garrett are where I will run into issues. I think. I will constantly be going "Is that Gideon or Garrett?" 

I can't imagine getting these two mixed up. Gideon doesn't look a bit like a Duggar. At all.

5 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I can't imagine getting these two mixed up. Gideon doesn't look a bit like a Duggar. At all.

Meh! They're both potatoes to me right now. They may be distinct with they get older. 

16 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

I do well with the M kids. Mackynzie (First granduggar), Michael (Toilet birth), Marcus Anthony (WTF were they thinking)

Israel, Meredith, and Spurgeon (Because of that picture of Jessa looking smug while Jill is 10 billion months pregnant) 

Henry, Samuel, and Mason. 

Baby Girl V will be a switch up. 

But it will get more and more complicated, the more there are. 

see I can remember the names now not mixing Samuel and Mason up in pictures is where I go wrong. I saw a picture of Jim Bob with three grandkids it took me a second to figure out if the oldest was Mason or Sam

I’m actually have a surprisingly easy time remembering which grandkid belongs to which parents so far. In ten years when there are dozens it may be tougher, but it’s not too bad when there’s just eleven of them. 

Maybe something like this could help?

Josh and Anna have the five Marvelous Ms: MacKynzie, Michael, Marcus, Meredith, and Mason.

Jill and OfJill have two strapping -Els: Israel and Samuel

Jessa and Ben have two Christian heroes: Spurgeon and Henry (Wilberforce)

Joseph and Kendra have one Great Guy: Garrett

Joy and Austin have a Giddy Guy: Gideon

And Jinger and Jeremy have a Gestating Girl.

Or for birth order:

My Mother Made Internet Memes Starring Henry Seewald Making Glittery Glowing Bears Vault.

(MacKynzie, Michael, Marcus, Israel, Meredith, Spurgeon, Henry, Samuel, Mason, Gideon, Garrett, and Baby Vuolo.)

18 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

See - I think Joy and Austin look VERY similar to each other , I would totally think they were siblings. 

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Spurg in a bag. Another long post and obvious lies about Michelle. :laughing-rollingyellow:

I'm willing to bet my 'good' eye that only the boys were allowed to rough house. 

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived