IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

Ok folks yesterday the headship told me some good news. I replied Haymuhn! Halleruluia! I almost told my daughter we need toothpasta while we were shopping yesterday. Too much Gary. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

I swear I'm never going to catch up.  Though posts are short here, the laughs are long and take a lot of time.  I think my blood pressure's going back to normal thanks to reading this instead of so much Drumpf news.

At least these threads move way slower than the Jill Rod threads, which I'm trying to catch up on at the moment!

And as far as the cars–does your friend not understand how the world works??

7 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

that "paprotsy" is probably the only MLM thing I'd ever consider buying, and that's only because there's no attempt at making cheap fashion jewelry out to be anything more than cheap piece of cheap fashion jewelry. 

I'm going to be completely honest here.  One of my friends sold PapaTrotsky jewelry for a year or so while she was in undergrad and I bought a necklace from her.  It's not the greatest or fanciest thing ever, but it's not bad for a $5 necklace and it didn't break the bank for me as a college student.

@potato, My friend sold Lia Sophia for a few years, and I bought quite a bit from her. I liked what they were selling at the time, and I still have most of it. My friend quit about a year and a half before they went out of business because the quality was going downhill. She didn’t have a downline, but what she made was spending money for her family. The fact that she made a modest profit was definitely an anomaly for an MLM. 

12 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

No, no, @Granwych and @Beermeet!  You find a sturdy forked branch that's really, really sturdy.  Then you sit on that like a potty seat.  I swear you can always find one.  No squatting necessary when you find a makeshit potty seat.

So you think I can find a forked branch low enough to the ground so's I don't need a ladder? 

That would be a most inexplicable scenario, lol.  Thanks, Jug Band Baby!!

There’s a new food photo up!! Sadly no weens involved, red or otherwise.

Spoiler

55AE2A8C-079C-444E-9ECB-CB7333AF5F5D.thumb.png.3113104d18928e90c561aea31974fd0a.png

That actually does not look too horrible, although it would benefit from more (good) sausage. And, yeah, all the disposable tableware is wasteful.

5 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

There’s a new food photo up!! Sadly no weens involved, red or otherwise.

Well, one can't eat the same foods all the time. You need a varied diet consisting of all four food groups: red weens (in ME), brown weens, biscuits, and gravy. Slop any 2-3 of those onto a styrofoam plate, add an extra pinch of real flour to spice things up, and voila! Instagram-ready meal.

At least this time he took the picture before he'd already eaten most of it.

3 hours ago, OutoftheShadows said:

Plastic tablecloth. Styrofoam plate. Plastic silverware. :mad:

Yeah, what's up with that? Are they really so lazy they can't wash dishes?

On 6/27/2018 at 4:19 AM, Jug Band Baby said:

It's 2am in the morning, nookie got interrupted because of hubs asking if it's a good ween

Just caught this bit of your post. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa I can't even. Your husband sounds amazing. 

Honest to goodness can people please put pictures of Bro. Gary's man food under spoilers.

Pretty please.

I want to hang out on these threads because Bro. G is so terrible at grifting he is much needed comic relief.

But the pink weens still haunt me and today's puke on a plate really put me off.:puke-huge:

Have pity on me.

TIA,

Sis P.

@Palimpsest I put it under a spoiler for you. Except you’ve already seen it, so... 

will do it straight off in future. :my_biggrin:

On 6/27/2018 at 9:54 AM, PumaLover said:

At least these threads move way slower than the Jill Rod threads, which I'm trying to catch up on at the moment!

And as far as the cars–does your friend not understand how the world works??

I'm almost to the end of this thread, and then will be caught up here!  And then over to try to catch up on the Rods.  Lemme guess.  The "until Friday" "Give-to-me" is still up.

She was raised very spoiled in a rich family.  I'm talking she told me about last-minute month-long European vacations her parents would decide on in the morning and they'd be on flights by night.  She had a falling out when she left their church.  She's practically got an allergy to work, yet still thinks that people should take major financial risks on her despite her TWO REPOS and TWO EVICTIONS in the past 18 months.  I had it wrong.  2 and 2 in 18 months.  She set me right on that when arguing that it shouldn't matter since "car lots have a lot of money and can afford the risk."  She's a babystep above Cap Weens because she hasn't started a GFM yet, though she's done that in the past.  Several times.  I love the girl, but she really needs to grow up.

Also, I found out last night that her boyfriend quit his job a couple weeks ago, and so is only barely employed doing instacart a few hours here and there when his mom "isn't being a bitch" and lets him use her car (her car that she uses for her own work, and so can only be available to him when she's not working herself to pay for most of their living expenses).  So that's another strike on why a car lot isn't going to take a risk on them.

@Granwych, I usually look for large branches that have fallen.  9 out of 10 times, I find one within 15 minutes of searching. :)

@Lisafer, I do!  And it really helps that he's getting really interested in finding out the latest news on some of them.  WOOHOO!  He did the dishes tonight so I could catch up.

And I'm caught up!  Bring on the new goodness!!

@Palimpsest I also hang out here for comic relief. But every time I scroll down and see Bro Gary's face, it scares the crap out of me. I don't even know why...it's like, "scrolling, scrolling, scrolling, OH GOD!"  However, I'm afraid I can't ask everybody to put pics of the Ween King under spoilers and hide their avatars. It would be too much :my_biggrin:

13 hours ago, catlady said:

impsest, does this make you feel better?

Much!  Cute kitties always help and that one is very cute indeed.

12 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

@Palimpsest I put it under a spoiler for you. Except you’ve already seen it, so... 

will do it straight off in future. :my_biggrin:

:text-thankyouyellow:

I missed something somewhere....are yall talking about peeing on a branch in the woods? Oh hell no. The last time I did that, I ended up with poison oak all over my ass. No joke, it was the most miserable bout of poison oak I have EVER had. I'll squat. Lol TMI?

9 minutes ago, Rhonda said:

I missed something somewhere....are yall talking about peeing on a branch in the woods? Oh hell no. The last time I did that, I ended up with poison oak all over my ass. No joke, it was the most miserable bout of poison oak I have EVER had. I'll squat. Lol TMI?

when my nephew was about 8, he had an equally nasty tangle with some poison ivy.  let's just say that it resulted from the fact that he washed his hands *after* using the restroom.  his pediatrician told his mom that such a situation is more common than many people realize.

18 minutes ago, Rhonda said:

Omg that’s like a horror story I’m so sorry!!!

14 hours ago, Jug Band Baby said:

@Granwych, I usually look for large branches that have fallen.  9 out of 10 times, I find one within 15 minutes of searching. :)

Oh, duh, NOW I get it!  I was thinking about limbs still attached to a tree, lol.

Being Polish and a senior citizen---priceless!!

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived