IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

2 hours ago, keepercjr said:

I present another singing video

Lookit those crowds!    :music-rockon:

Though seriously, they don't sound as bad as usual here to me. Are they just further away? Is my sound not high enough? Is it the gabapentin I'm taking for nerve pain?

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was the church really that empty, or were they practicing?  Either way, that there is some pretty bad singing. But I'll still go ahead and give them an HAYMAYUN anyway.  Hallalooyer!!

9 hours ago, Ms. Squishels said:

Was the church really that empty, or were they practicing?  Either way, that there is some pretty bad singing. But I'll still go ahead and give them an HAYMAYUN anyway.  Hallalooyer!!

I think it was practice.  Also it sounds like Gary is singing over everyone.  My husband, sitting next to me, said “they don’t sound very good”.  LOL.

Darn, their Maine trip is over. Where will Gary be able to get red weens now???

:confusion-shrug:

15 hours ago, thoughtful said:

I have not eaten anything hot-dog-esque in a long while, and really shouldn't. But the combination of a coupon and reading this thread make me put weens on my shopping list today (yes, I did actually write "weens." And then I giggled).

I did my payday shopping yesterday and wrote "toothpasta" on my shopping list and giggled too! 

I have read about the Dyatlov incident before and it is so interesting! Going to reread that link though.

And I'm no singer, but that singing was pretty bad. No fault of the kids, they don't know any better.

WTelF?? Drunk cats in heat sound better than that cacophony. Miss Lillymuffin looked very worried when she heard that. She’s still looking around to see where the poor suffering critter is. 

On 8/23/2018 at 8:18 AM, thoughtful said:

OK folks @Candydandy is here among us!

Can I get a HAYMAYUN?

HAYMAYUN and HELLALOOYER

Nope, not going to click on it, the last clip was enough to last me a lifetime.  Bare in mind I will watch any Jill Rod video I can and sometimes like to put Steven Anderson on in the background,  so I can stomach a lot.   

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Darn, their Maine trip is over. Where will Gary be able to get red weens now???

:confusion-shrug:

I imagine he has a cooler that's now stuffed with them.  Ween good Bro like ween red ween from ME, hallalooyer!

Are they even singing the same lyrics?  I'm from the south, and even I can't understand those words through the twang.

Oh, lord have mercy, that singing video!!! I'm dying. Bro Gary with his hands in his pockets. Ugh. They all appear to be singing something different. I can't stop laughing.

So... I did a google search for bro Gary and found this.  It is him.  The offense occurred when he was 18.  I debated posting this but it is public record.

https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0174434&searchLastName=Hawkins&searchFirstName=William&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=2

His daddy is/was a preacher yet it didn’t stop Gary from doing whatever he did.  Nothing since then other than being a straight up idiot.

on another note, if their truck was broken down, how did they get out of ME?  Did they get it fixed?  I think they were too embarrassed to say anything online about it.  

1 hour ago, keepercjr said:

So... I did a google search for bro Gary and found this.  It is him.  The offense occurred when he was 18.  I debated posting this but it is public record.

https://webapps.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0174434&searchLastName=Hawkins&searchFirstName=William&listurl=pagelistoffendersearchresults&listpage=2

His daddy is/was a preacher yet it didn’t stop Gary from doing whatever he did.  Nothing since then other than being a straight up idiot.

on another note, if their truck was broken down, how did they get out of ME?  Did they get it fixed?  I think they were too embarrassed to say anything online about it.  

Wait what?? He's a sex offender? I had never heard of INDECENT LIBERTY W/CHILD (PRINCIPAL) so I googled it and that's what it sounds like… but I hope I'm wrong. That's extremely disturbing.

OMG.  My first thought was that he was 18; maybe he had a 17-year-old girlfriend or something.  But the North Carolina criminal code:

A person is guilty of taking indecent liberties with children if, being 16 years of age or more and at least five years older than the child in question, he willfully commits or attempts to commit any lewd or lascivious act upon or with the body or any part or member of the body of any child of either sex under the age of 16 years.

If he was 18, the child in question was no more than 13.

How in the hell did he get custody of his kids?  How were Becky's kids allowed to live with him?  

I just looked him up. I didn't know his first name was William, but I did know he's 45.

He came up in a people search under William G Hawkins, with relatives Rebecca Hawkins and Joshua Hawkins. (Is Joshua a son? Aren't his sons underage?) 4 addresses in North Carolina.

Looks like it's him indeed. Gross gross gross.

5 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

How in the hell did he get custody of his kids?  How were Becky's kids allowed to live with him?  

It is possible that his ex either didn’t know or she did know and either didn’t care or wasn’t in a position to fight for custody.  He is almost 10 years older than her and she had their first child when she was a teen (maybe 17 or 18...public records tell me she is 36).

I thought the reason Becky lost custody of her kids was because the courts agreed with her ex that it wasn’t a good living environment and that Gary would participate in parental alienation considering his views on gay people.  All of that may be the case but I am wondering if he or his lawyers found out about his prior record and used that in court too.  She clearly visits her kids from what I can tell on their Facebook but g-haw is not with her so that tells you something.  She is not Facebook friends with her oldest daughter, even though said daughter is fb friends with lots of family members.  There may be some estrangement there.

Since Gary has custody of the boys and had custody of his daughter, I have trouble imagining what his ex is like. Yikes.

Screenshot_2018-08-25-09-34-20_kindlephoto-458691807.png.486ac85a311bafcb002487a4499cd335.png

I'm glad Dale figured out what Gary was saying. I was flummoxed.

How is Gary never embarrassed by his garbled messages? Why does he never learn? If I were him, I would at least let Becky give new statuses a quick scan before I posted them; also, when someone corrects me, I edit. 

What a knob.

It hasn’t happened and I’m not saying that it will but gentle reminder:

We do not speculate on possible victims of sexual abuse. 

It just occurred to me that his felony record may have been a barrier to him finding decent work but I still think he wouldn’t qualify for anything like that anyway.... and generally laborer type work will still hire even with a record.  His brother has to know about his record and still tried to get him to drive a delivery truck but we all know how Gary feels about employment.

Well, here I thought he was just a garden-variety shit, and it seems he may be a really shitty shit.

He was live earlier.... I am listening and avoiding watching....

According to courtrecords.org Gary was charged with second degree sexual offense at the same time as the other one.  Maybe he pled to one to avoid trial.  There is a “simple worthless check” charge listed from 1999 and the name and location match but I am not going to pay to see it.

984AC9B1-A36C-4F61-A7BB-FC337C7CBDD7.thumb.jpeg.fc3ce604144779b14ccecce8911c03f0.jpegEDAAD86B-2206-4525-94B9-061323DDFD39.thumb.jpeg.8c01ea2cb64ba38ea69a8fdfd0ef4f7b.jpeg

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived