IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

Ok folks. Gary is dumber than the gravel used to create the old highway, which presumably still works in the 21th century.

Screenshot_2018-08-21-17-00-29_kindlephoto-211652503.png.0eff7c5ba6993c69b5793f29f2ef379b.png

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, keepercjr said:

Crazy that the Sherlins moved to ME so he could pastor a church.

Isn't this part of the calling to minister - to go where one is needed?   I didn't watch the joory video, so maybe I missed something?

Oh dear lowered, Bro G-Haw just shared Lori Alexander's latest scribbling nonsense on his FB.

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING.

7 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Oh dear lowered, Bro G-Haw just shared Lori Alexander's latest scribbling nonsense on his FB.

WORLDS ARE COLLIDING.

Oh no!! Bro Gary is where I come to read when I've had enough of Lori!!!

Ok folks I finally made it here- I took the new highway so I wasnt sure if I would make it. Bro probably thinks hes all wordly and wisdomy sharing that transformed housewife nonsense. That and toothpasta makes him a guru. 

Sis Candy

On 8/21/2018 at 8:08 PM, Texas Heifer said:

Ok folks. Gary is dumber than the gravel used to create the old highway, which presumably still works in the 21th century.

Screenshot_2018-08-21-17-00-29_kindlephoto-211652503.png.0eff7c5ba6993c69b5793f29f2ef379b.png

So does he pronounce that “twenty-firth” or “twinny-wunth”?

On 8/21/2018 at 5:54 PM, MarblesMom said:

Isn't this part of the calling to minister - to go where one is needed?   I didn't watch the joory video, so maybe I missed something?

That part of my post came out wrong so forgive me!  It isn’t crazy to go somewhere to pastor a church.  I type with a 1 year old running around so my thoughts don’t always come out correctly in print.  I do find it crazy that they make $ on the joory.  Seems their daughter is about to start baptist college too.

18 minutes ago, catlady said:

So does he pronounce that “twenty-firth” or “twinny-wunth”?

Asking the real questions, you are.

I screenshot that Lori Alexander post last night and forgot about it, but here it is, for those who don't have FB/don't care enough to hunt it down/whatever.

Bro is so wise. So very, very wise. Thank you, Bro, for your Wiseosity, to the 21th power. I am humbled by your manly brains, filled to the brim of your tiny hat with GOD WORDS.

Screenshot_2018-08-23-00-33-41_kindlephoto-355643377.png.7edb1ce4462337a5a953b233709b07a7.png

So random.  Dose he wander around muttering to himself until he comes up with something post worthy?  Are these things he randomly shouts out at the dinner table like Hayymenn?  Maybe he stares furiously at his computer waiting for G-d to whisper in his ear?  

Screen Shot 2018-08-23 at 1.57.33 PM.png

When I was a kid and still believed in God and heaven and all that stuff, I believed that one day, after I died, I would know the answers to every question I ever had. Who killed Kennedy? What happened to those people at the lost colony of Roanoke? 

You know, that stuff.

But now that I'm an agnostic I have real doubts that I will ever be privy to the secrets of the universe, and I mourn--I MOURN!!!!--because that means I will never get to know why Gary starts every single fucking post with "Ok foks".

3 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

I screenshot that Lori Alexander post last night and forgot about it, but here it is, for those who don't have FB/don't care enough to hunt it down/whatever.

Bro is so wise. So very, very wise. Thank you, Bro, for your Wiseosity, to the 21th power. I am humbled by your manly brains, filled to the brim of your tiny hat with GOD WORDS.

Screenshot_2018-08-23-00-33-41_kindlephoto-355643377.png.7edb1ce4462337a5a953b233709b07a7.png

That comment from Curtis White very nearly gave me a heart attack.  I knew a Curtis White in undergrad, and he was a Nice Guy, in the creepiest sense of the term.  I haven't bothered to unfriend him on FB, mostly because he doesn't post much anymore, and I had to quickly check to make sure this wasn't him.  Nope, different profile pic, thank God.  The idea that I might be one degree of FB separation from Bro Gary was terrifying.

26 minutes ago, LovelyLuna said:

So random.  Dose he wander around muttering to himself until he comes up with something post worthy?  Are these things he randomly shouts out at the dinner table like Hayymenn?  Maybe he stares furiously at his computer waiting for G-d to whisper in his ear?  

Ok folks my first thought was Elvis.

1 hour ago, littlemommy said:

What happened to those people at the lost colony of Roanoke?

This is so random… yesterday my daughter came home from school rambling about this lost colony a really really long time ago and she was fascinated and wanted to learn more about it. So I said, where was this? When was this? What was the name? And she kept saying some word I couldn't understand.

So I just went and asked her if the word was Roanoke and she said YES!!! So thank you littlemommy for solving a day long mystery! Off to Google now.

1 minute ago, PumaLover said:

This is so random… yesterday my daughter came home from school rambling about this lost colony a really really long time ago and she was fascinated and wanted to learn more about it. So I said, where was this? When was this? What was the name? And she kept saying some word I couldn't understand.

So I just went and asked her if the word was Roanoke and she said YES!!! So thank you littlemommy for solving a day long mystery! Off to Google now.

Historians basically have solved the “mystery “ but it’s still one of those fun creepy things to talk about!

Roanoke is one of my favorite seasons of American Horror Story!  Nothing historically accurate about it, of course, but they're quite obviously just using the lost colony as a jumping off point.

I'm not surprised Bro Gary shared that Lori post.  If you asked me which fundie values education the least, I'd say Bro Gary.  Absolutely NO worship of education over there in the Hawkins vee-hickle Ween-hickle.  

22 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Roanoke is one of my favorite seasons of American Horror Story!  Nothing historically accurate about it, of course, but they're quite obviously just using the lost colony as a jumping off point.

I'm not surprised Bro Gary shared that Lori post.  If you asked me which fundie values education the least, I'd say Bro Gary.  Absolutely NO worship of education over there in the Hawkins vee-hickle Ween-hickle.  

I was just going to jokingly tell @PumaLover to start with AHS.  Lol!

Ok folks, I wonder if Michael is taking the piss out of G-Haw or if he is serious.

I choose to believe the former, because it pleases me.

:goldfish:

Screenshot_2018-08-23-00-33-14_kindlephoto-372129116.png.0acfbdd0464420e38645fbd0b707184d.png

I have not eaten anything hot-dog-esque in a long while, and really shouldn't. But the combination of a coupon and reading this thread make me put weens on my shopping list today (yes, I did actually write "weens." And then I giggled).

Didn't buy any -- I looked at the coupon and saw that it was only good on a $10 ween purchase, and  decided I really shouldn't have that much weenery in the house. There's Say-un in that mix of fat, salt and preservatives, y'all.

Haymay-un and Halleluyer! The LORD saved me from temptation!

4 minutes ago, thoughtful said:

I really shouldn't have that much weenery in the house.

This is gold.  Thank you.

8 hours ago, LovelyLuna said:

The KING needs some genetic testing.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived