IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

3 hours ago, Granwych said:

I get the notification "This video could not be played." 

Count. Your. Blessings.  They're attempting harmony (I think?) and just ending up with a shouted cacophony in which I can't make out any actual words, so I can only assume it's God-related.

5 hours ago, keepercjr said:

bro Gary had a good time preaching that night and “even stood up on the pews and was screaming”.

Is - is this something that's encouraged?  Because if a random grifter had shown up at my childhood church doing that and calling it "preaching", I'm pretty sure a discreet call to the psych ward would've been made.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, OhNoNike said:

That singing was terrible.

Marbles looked very concerned for the 8 seconds I let it roll.

Just now, Kailash said:

Poor Marbles! “Someone needs help!”

She was probably thinking "the 27 cats across the road are in heat again!"

Whoa, whoa, Bro G-Haw.  Many humans are trying to reduce, not add.

add.jpg

The Lord adds to me physically every time I eat a cupcake. I don't need prayer for that.

On 8/18/2018 at 5:20 PM, Dandruff said:

Weenie flavored chips?  I suppose that could work, in some circles.

There are at least 3 different brands of hot dog flavored potato chips. None that mention red weens, though. But, to get this thread drift back on track, which was biscuits and gravy, was it not, for your next classy affair, I present the sausage gravy fountain.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

Whoa, whoa, Bro G-Haw.  Many humans are trying to reduce, not add.

add.jpg

He just throws capital letters and apostrophes around like they are cheap weens in gravy. 

6 hours ago, dripcurl said:

“and helps”

Does anyone else recall that brief and shining moment in the fraught-with-experimental-merchandise early 2000s when there were chocolate covered pringles?

I don't remember that, but it needs to make a comeback.

My local Le Targe had chocolate-covered Lays around Christmas, and there's a chocolatier in Colorado that does hand-dipped chocolate-covered potato chips (milk OR dark). The latter's a bit more pricey because they make each batch an order at a time.

15 hours ago, Granwych said:

I get the notification "This video could not be played."   

I'm crying---NOT.

I wasn’t so lucky...

11 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

But, to get this thread drift back on track, which was biscuits and gravy, was it not, for your next classy affair, I present the sausage gravy fountain.

Somehow that manages to be even more disgusting than Bro Gary’s red weens in gravy, and that’s saying something! 

OK folks

I finally got around to reading all of the Bro Gary threads, and am now, God hlep I, all cawt up.

HAYMAYUN!

Some thoughts:

1. I never want the Hawkin(g)ses to meet up live and in person with the Rods. Think this through, people -- Snuggles is a dachshund. I'm sure Gary has never heard that word, and will see only "WEEEEEEEENER dog!" Poor Snuggles could end up on a biscuit, smothered in pink gravy!    :pb_eek:    :animals-dogrun: (that's a terrier -- we need a running dachshie emoticon).

2. My favorite thing about Gary's most recent ween pic is the comment from the woman who said:

My husband can't eat sausage because of his acid reflux, so this is perfect! He ate 2 helpings!!

Wait -- sausage gives him acid reflux but red weens don't?  :confused:

And, since this is my first post in a Bro Gary thread, and I know the rules:

Sis thoughtful, who thinks her birth weight was about 8 pounds

Woohoo! A newcomer to the Bro Gary threads!! HALLAYLOOYER HAYMAYUN!!!

29 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

Woohoo! A newcomer to the Bro Gary threads!! HALLAYLOOYER HAYMAYUN!!!

God finally sent me here. God is good all the time. All the God is good time. The time is all . . . GOOD GOD!

(really -- I just realized I'll be late to work if I don't get off of the damned computer!)

HALLAYLOOYER is now saved in my phone dictionary. I just have to type HAL and it pops up. It’s then followed by HAYMAYUN. 

Spoiler

DCB2B94E-F25E-4AB6-AE26-759FB40EF2B7.thumb.png.c711285c1928b04e69aeae61ed5f21ec.png

Spoiler

656ABA69-216C-4FE4-BDEB-217B81664805.thumb.png.6c78a2fece6a7576f6a1d25be5f3a808.png

21 hours ago, OhNoNike said:

That lady is her own SNL skit. 

And I can totally see Bro G-Haw in a (grifted) van, down by the river!

HAYMAYUN!!

~Sis scoutsadie, 3 lbs and thought by everyone but Mom to be afterbirth (ie, Baby B )

16 minutes ago, scoutsadie said:

Sis scoutsadie, 3 lbs and thought by everyone but Mom to be afterbirth (ie, Baby B )

That sounds like a fun story.  

Love hallalya.

Salt and pepper chips- the Cape Cod brand ones are super good, but I haven't had them in a few years.  The grocery store I bought them at closed down and can't find them since (I should try amazon!). So I'm not sure if they still exist, but they are good.

So far, the only regional flavor of lay's I've seen/tried was "deep fried pickles in ranch" which tasted exactly like I was expecting.  They were fine, but one bag was enough.

I love ketchup chips...  I can only find them every once in a while.  I wish they were always around.

Ok folks had a good day at Chester Baptist  in Chester ME. Good # in both service's and visitors both service's. Good Spirit to Preach and Teach. Praying for these as they grow Spiritually and as the LORD add to them physically.

It sounds like Brother Gary hopes they'll gain weight.  Still, not quite to the butchery levels of the "supper bowel."  SAD!

Also, I went to Becky's facebook page.  MISTAKE!  That Poprotsy video by Jodi Sherlin where her American Gothic husband stands behind her and pets her head while she speaks in a little girl voice... sorry, but I don't wanna buy cheap joories from some creepy Robert Bloch-inspired weirdos.  

On 8/19/2018 at 2:25 PM, keepercjr said:

Is this weenese or an actual way to phrase something?  “Ministering to the local church through evangelism and helps”

“Helps” is considered a ministry. It can mean literally “helping” with anything- passing out flyers, doing work around the church, etc. Although, I’m not sure how much Bro G actually “helps” if there’s real work to do. 

1 hour ago, acheronbeach said:

Also, I went to Becky's facebook page.  MISTAKE!  That Poprotsy video by Jodi Sherlin where her American Gothic husband stands behind her and pets her head while she speaks in a little girl voice... sorry, but I don't wanna buy cheap joories from some creepy Robert Bloch-inspired weirdos.  

Crazy that the Sherlins moved to ME so he could pastor a church.  And even more crazy that they seem to be actually good at this joory business.. I do not remember how much she said she cleared per year.. maybe $20,000?  It was a comment on one of Bro’s and Becky’s first popsyrocksy videos I think.  She has a lot of people in her down line I think.  And it is probably their biggest source of income.

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived