IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

The really terrible thing is, that shade of pink used to be my favorite color, but Bro Gary and his red weens have totally ruined it for me. Now I can’t see it without picturing weeny vomit-gravy. Damn his weeny-loving hide!!! :angry-cussingblack:

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Candydandy said:

In responce to his latest meme I’d hate to see where Bro uses the bathroom! Esp after a pink weenie feast.

I imagine it looks about the same coming out as going in.

That pink weens crap is the nastiest thing I've ever seen.  The pictures make me want to vomit.  Someone replied to his post about transgender people in the mental institution and told him it was in bad taste.  I'm surprised he hasn't deleted it yet.

1 hour ago, Ms. Squishels said:

That pink weens crap is the nastiest thing I've ever seen.  The pictures make me want to vomit.  Someone replied to his post about transgender people in the mental institution and told him it was in bad taste.  I'm surprised he hasn't deleted it yet.

Just about everything Bro Gary posts is in bad taste (and the food probably tastes bad, especially to readers with discerning tastes.)

18 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Oh lawd. Those weens. I know weeners are cheap but Farmer John makes inexpensive sausages. I think they're about a dollar for maybe 8 or 10 of them. They're small skinless links, pretty fatty but better than pink weens in ME. Way back when in the days of food insecurity, those craptastic things were a treat in my house. If I could only get weens, I'd do without. 

This still makes me laugh out loud every single time. EVERY. TIME.

#sorrynotsorry

I looked at the goddamned Red Weens In ME again. 
*boak* 

What do you reckon it smells like? Having never smelled what Actual Sausages and Gravy smells like, I don't even have a starting reference. Sometimes I cook something that looks a bit weird but still smells awesome, but I can't really see that...unfortunate concoction being a similar kind of thing. 

8 hours ago, MaJessatic said:

I looked at the goddamned Red Weens In ME again. 
*boak* 

What do you reckon it smells like? Having never smelled what Actual Sausages and Gravy smells like, I don't even have a starting reference. Sometimes I cook something that looks a bit weird but still smells awesome, but I can't really see that...unfortunate concoction being a similar kind of thing. 

I have no idea, but I'm guessing it smells pretty gross. 

Also, these are a thing:

lays-southern-biscuits-and-gravy.png

Imagine eating fundy food for a day. Kick off the morning with pink weens and gravy, lunch would be Lori Alexander's slimy week old salad, swamp soup, and her godly Einkorn bread. Dinner would be bbq tuna and tater tot casserole. For dessert we all get one jelly bean a la Erika Shupe.

Challenge mode: you have to eat these meals with the fundy family that makes them!

24 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Imagine eating fundy food for a day. Kick off the morning with pink weens and gravy, lunch would be Lori Alexander's slimy week old salad, swamp soup, and her godly Einkorn bread. Dinner would be bbq tuna and tater tot casserole. For dessert we all get one jelly bean a la Erika Shupe.

Challenge mode: you have to eat these meals with the fundy family that makes them!

I think God would lay it on my heart to fast that day.  In solitude.

On 8/13/2018 at 9:54 AM, Georgiana said:

I just got a new phone, and I guess if you like never back up your phone ever you could lose them.  I went from an iPhone 5 to a modern iPhone, and if I didn't remotely back up, I would have lost everything as well because they told me they no longer have the ability to manually do anything with the older models.  

Not a problem for most as it's easy enough to do a cloud backup or manually back up on your own using iTunes at home, but if you're tech challenged as I suspect many of these folks are and cannot back up on your own...you may be out of luck as many stores won't/can't back up for you anymore.  

Alternatively, you can use google's gmail contacts everywhere, including on your iphone, and you can't lose them.No backups needed.

11 hours ago, MaJessatic said:

I imagine it smells however the weens smell, out of the package.  Biscuits and sausage gravy can range from the sublime to the revolting, but even the best iteration of the dish will look like barf.

1 hour ago, SuperNova said:

I would LITERALLY be up half the night with the shits after a day like that. Omg.

3 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Plus you need to eat off paper plates and plastic cutlery.  After prayers, of course.

We came up with some ideas for a fundie restaurant on here once, a long time ago. I then created a story out of it :pb_lol: but that was just one meal. I can't imagine what it'd be like to eat fundie-style for the whole day.

I will confess to having eaten the potato chips. My best friend and I try all the seasonal flavors. They were actually ok. Pink gravy is gross and looks like puke.

Becky did an hour-and-a-half video with her "bestie" selling joory tonight. It was just a typical Papparazzi video except she and her bestie literally (!)  said "besties" a thousand times. It was besties night. She was there with her bestie and you were supposed to invite your bestie and watch it with your bestie. She laughed hysterically at herself over things that weren't funny and said hello to literally everyone who signed on. Why do people do that? "Hello Erin! Oh Miss Kathy, Bonnie, you sweet girls! How are you? There's Cathy! How are you Sharon? Thanks for popping on! Hello Cynthia, Barbara, I love you girls. How are you Susan? Janet's here, Oh Miss Barbara you are so sweet"  Barf

Oh! and p.s.... I was surprised to see Jill's friend Irene all into it.

8 hours ago, FullOfGravy said:

I think God would lay it on my heart to fast that day.  In solitude.

sorry, but Rufus says you have to fast with the Maxwells.   :moose:  :grin:

44 minutes ago, griffin said:

Becky ......... said hello to literally everyone who signed on. Why do people do that? "Hello Erin! Oh Miss Kathy, Bonnie, you sweet girls! How are you? There's Cathy! How are you Sharon? Thanks for popping on! Hello Cynthia, Barbara, I love you girls. How are you Susan? Janet's here, Oh Miss Barbara you are so sweet"  Barf

this reminds me of the end of Romper Room with the magic mirror.  (i was always annoyed that she never said my name; and my name was very common in the early 70s).

Ok folks, Bro G-Haw said to enjoy the Thren family as the next act up in their latest church.  Of course I had to poke around and find these folks.

https://www.facebook.com/ThrenFamilyMusic/

Lots of kids, homeschooled, I watched some videos (ok, 20 secs each one).  I will explore more over the weekend.

Reading this whole forum makes me feel like there are loads and loads of travelling “music ministry” families. And they probably all know each other if they’re fundie.

11 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Also, these are a thing:

Gawd. 
I mean, we have meat pie, tomato sauce, and sometimes vegemite flavours, so I can't really be too boggled. Also kebab, burrito, and currently we've got a jalapeno popper and sour cream flavour of CC's that I'm living for. 

Is the gravy usually like a roux with sausage? I could get behind that. 

(G-Haw is expanding my food horizons and I don't know how I feel about this) 

Ok, folks! Oh, geez! Around the 6 minute mark of the poppyscrotzy joorey video, Jodi says they’ve been taking the Hawkins’ to their meetings since their truck broke down. Can’t make this up, folks. 

7 hours ago, Granwych said:

Plus you need to eat off paper plates and plastic cutlery.  After prayers, of course.

And your beverage must be in a red plastic solo cup.

Don't even get me started on Red Solo Cup LOL

"Now a red solo cup is the best receptacle
For barbecues tailgates fairs and festivals
And you sir do not have a pair of testicles"

17 hours ago, Alisamer said:

Also, these are a thing:

I like those, mainly because they have a nice black pepper flavor. My favorite chips for awhile were some thin, crispy ones with black pepper and salt. I can only find kettle cooked ones with black pepper now, and it's just not the same. :( (First world problem.) I like biscuits and gravy every so often, but I will never, EVER let a ween (pink, red, or tan) in gravy in the same room as me!!!!!!!1!!1!!!! :eleventy:

*perk* Black pepper kettle cooked chips? No love for these beauties? I love them. They're my favorite chips.

kettle salt and fresh ground pepper chips.jpg

1 hour ago, pamplemousse said:

*perk* Black pepper kettle cooked chips? No love for these beauties? I love them. They're my favorite chips.

It's a texture thing, I guess. I just don't care for the thicker kettle-cooked chips. I like the thin, crispy ones that shatter into tiny crumbs if you look at them too hard. :pb_lol:

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived