IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

3 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

How in the name of Rufus does one lose all their contacts? Did he have them just stored locally on his phone? Is that even still an option? Google apps fangirl here.

I just got a new phone, and I guess if you like never back up your phone ever you could lose them.  I went from an iPhone 5 to a modern iPhone, and if I didn't remotely back up, I would have lost everything as well because they told me they no longer have the ability to manually do anything with the older models.  

Not a problem for most as it's easy enough to do a cloud backup or manually back up on your own using iTunes at home, but if you're tech challenged as I suspect many of these folks are and cannot back up on your own...you may be out of luck as many stores won't/can't back up for you anymore.  

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/11/2018 at 6:26 PM, Mar said:

962D3064-6D80-4A76-9F70-86424E7F77C8.jpeg.d835c1bf841cefc39c357701561bc956.jpegI am also Thanksful that Bro Gary try to Preach what GOD has laid on their Heart‘s. It is a honor that Bro Gary would share his Preaching with us.  Haymayyn halleluyer

Is Gary SURE that he was call to preach by the LORD and not the other guy. 

And I is so thanksful that I not desire hear Gary preach. 

Hey folks,  how is it possible Bro G-Haw types in Weenese 99% of the time, yet can correctly spell Passadumkeag?  Is it because it sounds like Pass A Dum Keg?  Or does it?

53 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Hey folks,  how is it possible Bro G-Haw types in Weenese 99% of the time, yet can correctly spell Passadumkeag?  Is it because it sounds like Pass A Dum Keg?  Or does it?

maybe it was all the red weens in ME that gave him the ability to spell regional names...... 

i grew up one town over from Kenduskeag, and now live in Cheektowaga.  the New Yorkers hear Kenduskeag and say, "can you repeat that?" and the Mainers say "Cheekto-where?"  

Hey folks, Bro G-Haw is an ass.  Just in case you missed it.

ass.jpg

MarblesMom thanks for posting this. I've been reading the ridiculous J-Rod thread and haven't checked in on my Bro today. It's a great reminder of how these fundies actually really think. I tend to get carried away and find myself thinking, maybe they really aren't that bad… and this is a great reminder that yes, yes they are, and they want to take people's rights away. 

Rufus help any fundie children who are born in the wrong body or identify a different way. It's got to be a horrible life for them and that makes me really sad.

And sorry, the WTF reaction is for the Bro, not for you!

Ugh. That reminds me that I saw a shirt today, “Straight Pride: I was born this way.”  Don’t see that sort of crap too often up this way. Made me think immediately of Dwreck, actually. Right up his alley.

Bro is having weens for breakfast today and this is the grossest yet.  You can’t stay healthy on this crap. I cannot bring myself to post a picture,  my phone might vomit.

33 minutes ago, Don'tlikekoolaid said:

Bro is having weens for breakfast today and this is the grossest yet.  You can’t stay healthy on this crap. I cannot bring myself to post a picture,  my phone might vomit.

Please!!!!! I can't access his face book at all. My phone probably has more sense than me.

pretty pleeeeeease!!!!

apologies to your phone. 

No, seriously, it looks previously digested. :animals-dogrun:  Running away.

he fawned over today's weeny gravy like he was having an........ok, let's not go there; sorry........:brainbleach:

and the other post--well, fuck you, Gary; just fuck you. 

20 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

Please!!!!! I can't access his face book at all. My phone probably has more sense than me.

My laptop says no way - posting that picture will clog its hard drive.  Beck may "done a great job of making us some homemade biscuits and weeny gravy" but  laptop done a great job of gagging at even putting it under a spoiler.  Pray that this heathen back slider device stays weenie-free.

But for the gourmets amongst us - doesn't that gravy look rather too pastel pink compared to the Pepto-Bismol of the last lot?

I'm afraid Bro Gary is shortening his lifespan with all these weenie breakfasts. His arteries are probably sausage casings at this point. 

And for somebody who's so proud of being straight, Gary is awfully fond of weens...:my_biggrin:

Well, my computer is on its way out so I will post for @Gobsmacked (hey, you asked for it! :) )

I am putting it under a spoiler, which I think I have finally figured out how to do.

Spoiler

light pink weenslightpinkweens.thumb.jpg.c1230dd7240f075ecd57b7a9835578f3.jpg

Maybe they’re running out of the red weens from ME and have to make do with the regular old tanny-brown ones?  

On second read, that sounds really bad, but I can’t think how to better put it. 

25 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Well, my computer is on its way out so I will post for @Gobsmacked (hey, you asked for it! :) )

I am putting it under a spoiler, which I think I have finally figured out how to do.

Reveal hidden contents

Thankyou PumaLover!! I had to ask!!! Yuck and double yuckity yuck!!

That mess looks like something pre-schoolers make with flour, water and food colouring at 'messy' play!!!!!!!

I hope your computer severely survives the experience and doesn't sulk at you too much. 

:potstir:. A picture of the cauldron Becky cooks in. 

Ok folks I spent the day with hubby looking for a new veehickle. I so had the urge to tell hubby we should try to grift one instead of financing. So naturally I had to look at the good Bros page as Im having a cold glass of tea. Bah!! Pink weens again! How do they get up the nerve to eat it. In responce to his latest meme I’d hate to see where Bro uses the bathroom! Esp after a pink weenie feast. Ok enoughh Im done but Gary is a bad ween- for many reasons. 

Sis Candy

1 hour ago, PumaLover said:

light pink weens

But - but how?  And why?  Has Bro Gary ever been within three miles of an actual vegetable*?

*Other than potatoes in their various fried forms; I imagine he's at least familiar with those.

someone asked brohaw how to make that mess...

Gary Hawkins: Use red weedies in the place of sausage

i'd maybe eat it if it had weed in it :obscene-smokingweed:

3 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Reveal hidden contents

WHY DID I LOOK???

3 hours ago, PumaLover said:

Reveal hidden contents

I couldn’t bring myself to open the spoiler, but I gave it a “disgusting” reaction anyway. :pb_lol:

Oh lawd. Those weens. I know weeners are cheap but Farmer John makes inexpensive sausages. I think they're about a dollar for maybe 8 or 10 of them. They're small skinless links, pretty fatty but better than pink weens in ME. Way back when in the days of food insecurity, those craptastic things were a treat in my house. If I could only get weens, I'd do without. 

Someone please tell me why I clicked on that picture after I ate dinner instead of before.  Had I seen it before eating, I would have saved myself the calories because I would have lost my appetite.  Puma Lover, you were brave to post it.

Bro Gary and his pink weens and gravy will kill the growl Gwen Shamblin says you need to feel in order to eat, will kill your desire to eat even your portion Lori Alexander says you should limit yourself to, and will make the Maxwells' food and the Duggars' cream of crap casseroles look like haute cuisine...but you'll be too nauseated to eat any of it.  Anyone else think he and Becky have unintentionally given us the perfect weight loss program?

31 minutes ago, pamplemousse said:

Snip–
Anyone else think he and Becky have unintentionally given us the perfect weight loss program?

I'm half tempted to print out the picture to hang on my fridge. I'm about 30 lbs overweight (at least!) and I need some motivation. Right now I have a pic of Dr. Now saying, Why You Eat So Much? on the freezer to remind me not to get into the bag of chips. But the weens hot mess might work better. 

BTW my kid said it looked like someone threw up strawberry shortcake, and she's right!

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived