Bro Gary Hawkins 7: Asking For Thoughts and Chairs

Georgiana

The sound effects... HORK 

The hot dog purée... HORK HORK

The whole thing... HORK HORK HORK 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's so awful.  OMG.  I'm like, obsessed with how awful it is.

I'm having the day-dream equivalent of nightmares right now (day-mares?)- imagining serving this to Bro. Gary.  OMG- or feeding it to him while he drives the RV.  Sometimes I wish I had a less vivid imagination.

I think I need a drink.  Lol.

Right as the bile was building up in the back of my throat, the "YAAAASSSSS!" comment played and I cracked up.

My grandma, and no other human I am aware of, has ever made this crap.

OMG! I'm trying to lose weight and I just need to watch that video every time I feel like cramming chips and Goldfish crackers in my mouth!! I have an angry, judgmental pic of Dr. Now on my freezer but I think I need to print out a still frame of this too. Ugh, pureed hot dogs. No, just no!! 

There is a blogger/vlogger (?) who recreates these crazy mid century dishes and this recipe seems very appropriate for her!

I showed it to Mr Spanger, who only has vague, non-specific notions of FJ and does not know about red WEENS in ME or Bro Gary.  He suggested making a Jell-O shots version with vodka and hot dog juice and a couple little hot dog chunks, and we can invite guests over to try it.  It's terrible, but I think we might actually be doing this.  

LORD willing.

HAYMAYYUNN

that...that can NOT be real...can it? no f-ing way is that real! i cannot think any human would ever, ever want to put that shit in their mouth. its got to be a joke...right? please tell me its a joke! :hotdog::hand::ew:

18 hours ago, Spanger said:

OMG, y'all...  Cold Hotdog Pie.  Seriously.  

Please watch, less than one minute.  Only Bro Gary aficionados will understand my feels, and I need to share this with someone.

YMMM!

OMG!  I initially hit the funny reaction, but I had to change it to disgust after watching the video!

And I thought the "How It's Made--Hot Dogs" episode was bad...

19 hours ago, Spanger said:

I showed it to Mr Spanger, who only has vague, non-specific notions of FJ and does not know about red WEENS in ME or Bro Gary.  He suggested making a Jell-O shots version with vodka and hot dog juice and a couple little hot dog chunks, and we can invite guests over to try it.  It's terrible, but I think we might actually be doing this.  

LORD willing.

HAYMAYYUNN

Please report back! Personally I think you should do grape Jello, vodka, and lil smokies, and then you might be able to get it down without gagging. Or not. 

I'm translating that as "The RV done broke down so we left it at my dad's place and we can't afford a hotel room so somebody please get us off the streets for a couple nights!"

Maybe Gary should invest in a camping tent he can set up on the church's lawn.

It might match his chairs.

On 7/10/2018 at 8:21 PM, catlady said:

I’m so sorry, @Spanger.  While the finished product looks cute, the hot dog purée is (to me anyway) utterly revolting.:puke-front:

Managed 5-6 seconds until the hot dog puree, too. Ah, nope. I'm out of there. I'll listen to Bro. Gary preach rather than continue watching that.

@Spanger Thanks for the help in maintaining my diet :teasing-whipyellow:

Ok folks been having myself a couple of beach vacays. From Florida to South Carolina. I admit to watching out for the griftin RV and a broke down RV with chairs for sale sign. Saldy I saw neither but passed near a town Bro preached at recently Loris SC. Im planted in the sun today so will try to catch up on stuff.

Sis Candy

vacatinin in the sun no weens n gravy 

On 6/18/2018 at 8:12 PM, griffin said:

Do men really wear ties that long?? (I could see a grand total of two spectators in the pews)

Screenshot_20180618-185632_Facebook.jpg

I am at the start of this thread, so you guys may have already moved on, but I just had to comment that i'm watching Pose right now, and I am dying to know what Pray Tell would say about this. :laughing-rollingyellow:"The category is......"

On 7/1/2018 at 4:45 PM, catlady said:

*audible shriek*. I know people in the town where they broke down!  

Small world, OMG.  I do too.  Mt Morris of all places......

On 7/9/2018 at 2:31 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Love the song parody, @Palimpsest! Before I saw it, my brain went to:

There were 8 in the bed, when Bro. Gary said, "Roll over, roll over."

So they all rolled over and one fell off.

Etc, etc, etc. :pb_lol:

I thought of the Pied Piper :pb_lol:

OK folks, I am not sure what's going on here but I *think* they're having church at home tonight? Or something? I heard a Hay-mayun!!! and couldn't understand much else. 

*Warning if you have motion sickness, please for the love of Rufus don't watch. 

This comment made me laugh. 

Spoiler

Bro Gary singing and stuff

Spoiler

Steady.png

53 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

I braved the singing one. It wasn’t pretty. 

I lasted about 10 seconds. 

9 hours ago, Lillymuffin said:

I braved the singing one. It wasn’t pretty. 

I laughed a lot, not least at an exchange that sounded to me like:

"We all need Jesus"

"Is He in there?"

while the camera focused on the guitar case.  The camera loved that guitar case judging by the amount of time spent focusing on it.

Also the guy who most definitely Not Singing and the person in the red shirt who may have started laughing at one point cracked me up.

Those were some strong accents (well to my ears, and they would undoubtedly say the same of me!) and the camerawork was Blair Witch worthy. 0.5 stars.

Ok folks,

I just want to thank you for these amazing Bro Gary threads. I’ve read them all from the beginning (but only registered here recently) and I have laughed SO much, you guys are amazing!:you-rock:

Also, am I the only one who always  types “Bro Gary” instead of “Gary Hawkins” in the facebook search bar? I keep forgetting “Bro Gary” is not his actual name...

• VaSportsMom locked this topic

Archived