IGNORED

Kendra, Joe and Garrett Duggar, Part 10

Jellybean

Just now, singsingsing said:

If you're talking about Duggar Data, I believe part of it is that 'the Predictor' assumes the Bates girls will be fertile slightly longer than the Duggars - I can't remember exactly off the top of my head, but I believe it's something like till age 44.75 vs. 42.25 for the Duggars. So that's enough time for 1-2 more kids each. It's based on the ages that Kelly and Michelle had their last live birth, respectively.

Yes, that's the one.

The Duggars should get to 20 first by the looks of it but I think will then be overtaken by a horde of Bates babies. Insanity.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

If you're talking about Duggar Data, I believe part of it is that 'the Predictor' assumes the Bates girls will be fertile slightly longer than the Duggars - I can't remember exactly off the top of my head, but I believe it's something like till age 44.75 vs. 42.25 for the Duggars. So that's enough time for 1-2 more kids each. It's based on the ages that Kelly and Michelle had their last live birth, respectively.

I was looking at it a bit a few days ago and came across something about Micheal having double digit kids and I just can't see that happening she's already been married almost three years with no pregnancy's and she is going on 29

4 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was looking at it a bit a few days ago and came across something about Micheal having double digit kids and I just can't see that happening she's already been married almost three years with no pregnancy's and she is going on 29

Yeah the predictor isn't always accurate. For example, she predicts Anna having her sixth way before Mason is even two, and Anna has been consistent in her fertility, actually even decreasing a little bit. There's others inconsistencies in the predictions but DuggarData has said is not exact.

Sadly, Michael has been open about their fertility issues, which is not something I think the algorithm takes into account.  

12 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Sadly, Michael has been open about their fertility issues, which is not something I think the algorithm takes into account.  

Yes and it doesn't take into account secondary infertility or any other range of issues that could happen. It's not always straight forward. 

Of course it is an algorithm, it's not going to be perfect! 

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

The girls did not grow up in the TTH, they only moved in there in 2006. They had the special 16 kids and moving in. They lived in a tiny house. 

Yeah, Jill was around 15, Jessa around 14, Jinger around 12/13 & Joy around 9 when they moved into the big house. While Joy may not have a lot of memories of being crammed into a tiny 3 bedroom home, she has some, while the older 3 have a lot of them. Those older 3 have a lot of how broke JB & M were before TLC came along joy was pretty young before that extra money came in to help buy food. I still think that is why JD & Jana aren't married, they are limiting the # of kids they have the only way they really know how. I also think Jessa & Jinger will keep the numbers under well under 10, Jinger won't have more than 2 or 3 and I really see Jessa stopping around 6 or 7.  I can see Joy & Austin wanting 8 /10 kids but stopping after that, and maybe not even able to get that number depending on how her next 2 or 3 births go.  Jill wants 20 kids but won't have that many, Derelict will stop probably around 4 or 5.  

To jump to Smugger & Anna, Anna would have 20, but I really think Josh is done.  I don't think he would have had Meredith or Mason had Anna not pressed for it after all the shit he put her though, I think they will have 1 more, get to an even 6 and he will put his foot down. 

Joe & Kendra, he's also old enough to remember living in the smaller houses he was around 11 when they moved into the TTH but I get the impression he will do what ever Kendra wants, but I'm not sure she'll want to reach double digits with kids.  

Same for Si & Lauren especially since we don't even know how long they will wait after the wedding to get knocked up.  

34 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

To jump to Smugger & Anna, Anna would have 20, but I really think Josh is done.  I don't think he would have had Meredith or Mason had Anna not pressed for it after all the shit he put her though, I think they will have 1 more, get to an even 6 and he will put his foot down. 

So much this.  

44 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Yeah, Jill was around 15, Jessa around 14, Jinger around 12/13 & Joy around 9 when they moved into the big house. While Joy may not have a lot of memories of being crammed into a tiny 3 bedroom home, she has some, while the older 3 have a lot of them. Those older 3 have a lot of how broke JB & M were before TLC came along joy was pretty young before that extra money came in to help buy food. I still think that is why JD & Jana aren't married, they are limiting the # of kids they have the only way they really know how. I also think Jessa & Jinger will keep the numbers under well under 10, Jinger won't have more than 2 or 3 and I really see Jessa stopping around 6 or 7.  I can see Joy & Austin wanting 8 /10 kids but stopping after that, and maybe not even able to get that number depending on how her next 2 or 3 births go.  Jill wants 20 kids but won't have that many, Derelict will stop probably around 4 or 5.  

Joe & Kendra, he's also old enough to remember living in the smaller houses he was around 11 when they moved into the TTH but I get the impression he will do what ever Kendra wants, but I'm not sure she'll want to reach double digits with kids.  

Same for Si & Lauren especially since we don't even know how long they will wait after the wedding to get knocked up.  

Josh may not want more kids but I can see it being forced on him by J and M the other kids still will have TLC money coming in but Josh is what working at the car lot so he's pretty dependent on Daddy I can see them saying have more kids or your cut off. 

1 hour ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I think that depends on if there is a redemption tour or not. If Josh wants to receive grace again, he might have to continue the precious bundles train. He's also kinda dependent on JB...I don't know if he could stop. Also, I'm pretty sure Anna is that devout and wants as many blessings as she can get. 

I agree that Josh lacks the moral/social authority in his marriage to put his foot down about not having more kids. And if he wants a redemption tour Anna needs to get pregnant again reasonably soon, and keep reproducing thereafter. I think he's been done for a while, but Anna will probably have another 5-6 kids unless Josh decides to divorce her. 

I don't see Jill having more than another 4-5 due to health issues and Derick not wanting more. He might also leave her, but I think it's less likely than Josh leaving Anna. 

Jess and Ben are the real wild cards for me.  I thought they would have a ton of kids but at this point I'm pretty sure they're preventing. I still think they want a bigger than normal family, but Jessa may have realized she has a limited amount of attention for her kids and want to limit it to another 4-6 or so. 

JinJer will probably have 4-6 kids total.  Completely respectable for a conservative Christian pastor's family. I expect Jinger will space them enough that she's able to physically recover from pregnancy and mentally keep her shit together. 

Joe and Kendra I think will have a lot.  Probably 12 or so. If Kendra is enthusiastic about a big family and Joe goes along with it, it could happen. If she changes her mind and wants to stop or slow down, though, I could see Joe going along with that too. 

Joy and Austin would probably like to have a lot but may be limited by c-sections and giant babies. They could have 5-6 total or they could have 12-14.  No idea. 

I'm not sure with Si and Lauren either.  He doesn't strike me as someone who would want a ton of kids.  That may not stop them from having at least one very quickly though.  I don't think Si has the same kind of leeway or confidence to propose waiting like I think Jeremy did. Being older and away from the TTH and far more independent would have helped Jeremy a lot with that. 

I don't see any of them stopping at 2-3, at least not any of the established couples. 

2 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I agree that Josh lacks the moral/social authority in his marriage to put his foot down about not having more kids. And if he wants a redemption tour Anna needs to get pregnant again reasonably soon, and keep reproducing thereafter. I think he's been done for a while, but Anna will probably have another 5-6 kids unless Josh decides to divorce her. 

I don't see Jill having more than another 4-5 due to health issues and Derick not wanting more. He might also leave her, but I think it's less likely than Josh leaving Anna. 

Jess and Ben are the real wild cards for me.  I thought they would have a ton of kids but at this point I'm pretty sure they're preventing. I still think they want a bigger than normal family, but Jessa may have realized she has a limited amount of attention for her kids and want to limit it to another 4-6 or so. 

JinJer will probably have 4-6 kids total.  Completely respectable for a conservative Christian pastor's family. I expect Jinger will space them enough that she's able to physically recover from pregnancy and mentally keep her shit together. 

Joe and Kendra I think will have a lot.  Probably 12 or so. If Kendra is enthusiastic about a big family and Joe goes along with it, it could happen. If she changes her mind and wants to stop or slow down, though, I could see Joe going along with that too. 

Joy and Austin would probably like to have a lot but may be limited by c-sections and giant babies. They could have 5-6 total or they could have 12-14.  No idea. 

I'm not sure with Si and Lauren either.  He doesn't strike me as someone who would want a ton of kids.  That may not stop them from having at least one very quickly though.  I don't think Si has the same kind of leeway or confidence to propose waiting like I think Jeremy did. Being older and away from the TTH and far more independent would have helped Jeremy a lot with that. 

I don't see any of them stopping at 2-3, at least not any of the established couples. 

Good summary! I, too, think that Joy /Austin and Joe/Kendra might have the most Duggar Grandchildren. I do see most of the other couples stopping at 4-6, especially Jinger, she might only have 4.

I fear Jill will be a single mom at some point moving back into JB's house but getting her own room, unlike Jana.

It’s disgusting to think that Anna and Josh will have to be having more sex. That’s where I get hung up on them having more babies. Seriously, that poor woman. :( 

33 minutes ago, eveandadam said:

Good summary! I, too, think that Joy /Austin and Joe/Kendra might have the most Duggar Grandchildren. I do see most of the other couples stopping at 4-6, especially Jinger, she might only have 4.

I fear Jill will be a single mom at some point moving back into JB's house but getting her own room, unlike Jana.

ah I don't think she'll get her own room. Anna moved in when just was at Jesus rehab and still had to stay in the girls dorm.  I think the only way Jill would get her own room was if she moved into Grandma Duggar's old room and became the Laundry slave.  Or mayby they'll stick her in the prayer closet so she can think about why her husband left her. 

19 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

It’s disgusting to think that Anna and Josh will have to be having more sex. That’s where I get hung up on them having more babies. Seriously, that poor woman. :( 

More like the poor kids that are stuck with Josh and Anna as parents. 

26 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

*snip*

More like the poor kids that are stuck with Josh and Anna as parents. 

No, we cover that frequently and I know some people have no sympathy for Anna whatsoever. But I cannot imagine the mental/spiritual/emotional gymnastics involved with actively procreating with that scum. “Close your eyes and think of ... England?” 

I personally think Derrick would leave before Josh as Derrick likely hadn't had it drilled in his head that divorce is an evil thing as much as Josh and Anna have. 

32 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

I personally think Derrick would leave before Josh as Derrick likely hadn't had it drilled in his head that divorce is an evil thing as much as Josh and Anna have. 

I agree, Derelict will only take so much before he splits, having an emotionally crippled wife and a house full of kids, leaves less and less attention on him & he can't handle that. The 2 kids annoy him as it is, he seems to be doing better now that they are a little older and not requiring most of Jill's attention. But with each subsequent child more of Jill's attention will be taken from him and his narcissism won't allow for that.  He's the king of his world and needs to be treated as such. 

20 hours ago, PVMom said:

*snip*

I think Jinger is absolutely hating being so pregnant and not being able to share the experience with her sisters and family.   She's close to her sisters and pregnancy is such an overwhelmingly big deal to them.   Im sad for her.   I think she would like to be close to her family but I think Jeremy is domineering.  

I wholeheartedly disagree with this. I have nothing to back it up other than how she looks and a general change in her demeanor that I’ve noticed, but I certainly see nothing that suggests that she’s dying to be home with family or is at all sad. 

I think she has blossomed in her new life and she *appears* to be loving it. 

37 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I agree, Derelict will only take so much before he splits, having an emotionally crippled wife and a house full of kids, leaves less and less attention on him & he can't handle that. The 2 kids annoy him as it is, he seems to be doing better now that they are a little older and not requiring most of Jill's attention. But with each subsequent child more of Jill's attention will be taken from him and his narcissism won't allow for that.  He's the king of his world and needs to be treated as such. 

I could see him not divorcing her, but just leaving. Going to "find himself" or "Serve God" or "Mission" or whatever, but just waiting until she can't go - newborn, very pregnant, on bedrest, and saying "so sorry, I'm being CALLED! By GOD!" and whoosh there he goes. Will he come back? Will he keep in touch? Will he hook up with some random backpacker in the wilds of Nepal? Will he get eaten by piranhas? Who knows?

She'll have to keep watching GoFundMe to figure out where he is.

And I also think Jinger is loving her life, and is better off than any of them at this point. Jeremy may not be so great, but he seems to encourage her to broaden her horizons, and any baby step is an improvement in that area. Reading leads to thinking, so that's a good step! Jeremy is annoying but he's a far cry better than Mr. Jill, I'm pretty sure Jinger isn't going to have to wonder if she'll be able to feed her kids.

Jinger seems to see and communicate with her family on a very regular basis. I would even argue that she probably sees her family members a lot more than the majority of people who live that far away from their families. Nothing has ever given me the impression that Jeremy is remotely trying to stop her from seeing or communicating with her family. Jinger knew that Jeremy lived in Laredo when she met him, and she knew that she would be moving there if she married him. It's not like he tricked her into this. And again, she sees her family a lot. If she'd rather live around the corner and see them everyday, well, she shouldn't have married a guy who lives in Laredo. That was her choice, and she seems pretty happy to me.

2 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I could see him not divorcing her, but just leaving. Going to "find himself" or "Serve God" or "Mission" or whatever, but just waiting until she can't go - newborn, very pregnant, on bedrest, and saying "so sorry, I'm being CALLED! By GOD!" and whoosh there he goes. Will he come back? Will he keep in touch? Will he hook up with some random backpacker in the wilds of Nepal? Will he get eaten by piranhas? Who knows?

She'll have to keep watching GoFundMe to figure out where he is.

And I also think Jinger is loving her life, and is better off than any of them at this point. Jeremy may not be so great, but he seems to encourage her to broaden her horizons, and any baby step is an improvement in that area. Reading leads to thinking, so that's a good step! Jeremy is annoying but he's a far cry better than Mr. Jill, I'm pretty sure Jinger isn't going to have to wonder if she'll be able to feed her kids.

She will if something happens and Jeremy is no longer capable of providing for the family. Same with her sisters, sisters-in-law, and all the other women in this cult who have no means of providing for themselves and their families if (God forbid) something happens. 

I know, I know, that’s morbid as fuck. It’s also reality though. Jinger and the Duggars aren’t bad off if something happens because I seriously doubt JB and Michelle will let them struggle and they have some sort of TLC money, but families with one parent at home should always have some sort of plan ready to go if the worst does happen.

I highly recommend that couples with kids seriously consider life insurance policies, especially if one person stays home. It’s not in everyone’s budget and it’s not fun to think about, but it’s an excellent way to ensure the remaining family members are protected should the worst happen.

(I also know that’s not what you were thinking of when you posted. I’m a SAHM myself though and it is something husband and I have had to consider carefully when making decisions.)

36 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

She will if something happens and Jeremy is no longer capable of providing for the family. Same with her sisters, sisters-in-law, and all the other women in this cult who have no means of providing for themselves and their families if (God forbid) something happens. 

I know, I know, that’s morbid as fuck. It’s also reality though. Jinger and the Duggars aren’t bad off if something happens because I seriously doubt JB and Michelle will let them struggle and they have some sort of TLC money, but families with one parent at home should always have some sort of plan ready to go if the worst does happen.

I highly recommend that couples with kids seriously consider life insurance policies, especially if one person stays home. It’s not in everyone’s budget and it’s not fun to think about, but it’s an excellent way to ensure the remaining family members are protected should the worst happen.

(I also know that’s not what you were thinking of when you posted. I’m a SAHM myself though and it is something husband and I have had to consider carefully when making decisions.)

Agreed. Hubs owns his own business and I've been back in the work force full time for about a year. But we've talked about how to break up his business if the worst should happen. He has insurance policies to ensure whatever is in progress gets completed, has people in place to help me sell the assets and break up the business. I think we also have (we used to, am assuming we still do) have a policy that will pay out our mortgage should one of us die. We have a will, we have a guardian appointed for our son, we have directions on maintaining the current relationship with son's birthmom.... 

It would scare the pants off me to think that if he died (god forbid) - I would just be floating in space, left to rely on my spotty education and ZERO outside-the-home working experience (a la duggar) (not saying my education is spotty or that I have zero experience - but these ladies definitely would struggle) 

1 minute ago, Meggo said:

Agreed. Hubs owns his own business and I've been back in the work force full time for about a year. But we've talked about how to break up his business if the worst should happen. He has insurance policies to ensure whatever is in progress gets completed, has people in place to help me sell the assets and break up the business. I think we also have (we used, am assuming we still do) have a policy that will pay out our mortgage should one of us die. We have a will, we have a guardian appointed for our son, we have directions on maintaining the current relationship with son's birthmom.... 

It would scare the pants off me to think that if he died (god forbid) - I would just be floating in space, left to rely on my spotty education and ZERO outside-the-home working experience (a la duggar) (not saying my education is spotty or that I have zero experience - but these ladies definitely would struggle) 

Absolutely. My Husband and I talked about me staying home with our kids a lot before we had our daughter. We don’t have an official guardian appointed yet (and we do need to get on that - I’m trying to look up what Connecticut requires now), but we both have Life Insurance policies and my FIL worked in Finance for years - he’d be more than capable of helping out with sorting finances if I should need it (husband is a CPA, so he wouldn’t need as much help as I would.)

And yeah, I’d absolutely be worried if I were in the position some of these Fundie women are in. Some of them have support systems in place, but not knowing whether I’d be capable of feeding my child without help would scare me badly. I would hope it’s something these couples have at least talked about briefly - having a very basic idea of what to do is better than having no idea at all. 

I think it’s really hard to guess at a pattern until they’ve had a few kids. Even mainstream people have their 2-3 planned Kids spaced very close together purposefully - or because of an oops - or planned to have them closer in age, but were too tired/sick/just missed the connection. 

Anna is very predictable - but the rest? Too soon to tell both what WILL happen, and how that relates to what they WANT to have happen. 

I think spacing for some of them will also depend on how effective breast feeding is at slowing their fertility - and, along the same lines, how they raise their babies. If you’re co-sleeping and nursing every couple hours and have other kids roaming about, you can still find time to pregnant  ( ask me how I know lol) - but it’s probably less likely than if you formula feed/ feed on a strict schedule, have the baby in another room and your other children are well behaved and don’t bug you at night. 

My completely based on not much predictions on total numbers-

Jessa and Ben - 5-7 - probably in 2 or 3 groups, with some spacing between each group. I think they would go smaller if they’d been raised in smaller families, but that’s a level of “big “ they are probably comfortable with and can still enjoy. Especially if they are spread out over 15 -20 years. They may end up adopting a couple of them in the middle. I could even see them doing a foster-adopt of a sibling group. I think they may use a barrier method, but most likely vaguely use NFP, and have kids on them 24/7.

JinJer - 3 - 4 , possibly all in a row, more likely 2 within 2-3 years - then another 1 or 2 down the road. They won’t even hide that they are intentionally preventing.

Jill - possibly 1 more with OfJill. He will then wander off with a younger fawning girl. She will eventually join one of the more new-agey churches, remarry and have another baby or 2 in her late 30’s. She’ll probably have a couple of step kids too. 

Joy / Austin - she’s the hardest to guess. Really need to see how the next birth goes, and how much of a damper the kids put on house flipping etc..... if they have a lot of family help, I think they’ll have a bunch . I think she’ll probably have her next sooner than she should, because she’s young and horny. 

Anna - probably 4 -6 more, every 2 years. I don’t think Smuggar is leaving, or has the power to say no. 

Joe-Kendra - 10-20 depending on fertility pattern. 

19 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

*SNIP*

I agree that this is an excellent summary of how the couples probably stand. I definitely think Anna wants morekids (and still very much tries to be the perfect fundie wife with the perfect fundie family) but Josh is over it. They'll have more kids out of duty & bc Josh can't say no to sex (though I would not be surprised at all if he cheats again somewhere down the line). I predict an even 10 for them; Anna's still got a good 10-15 years of baby-incubating time left.

The Dills will max out at 4-5 bc I don't think Jill's body can handle any more. She seems to have easy enough conceptions and pregnancies, but her body struggles with deliveries. Though I've said before that they'll try to adopt, because if you can't birth a Jesus-army you just gotta find those babies elsewhere....

I still think Benessa will hit double-digits. They're only 25 and 23, so even if they had a kid every 3 years from now they'd get to 8 or 9.

4 for JinJer, maybe 5. I bet they'd love to have a neat family package of 2 girls and 2 boys. JoKen are my current prediction for most offspring (JoStin used to have them beat until she delivered a "breech" 10-pounder) - I think 12. I think JoStin would love to get to 12 but whether they do or not will depend on when, where, and how #2 shows up. SiRen i think will have somewhere between 6 and 10.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived