• Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
Jellybean

Kendra, Joe and Garrett Duggar, Part 10

SapphireSlytherin
4 minutes ago, pandora said:

I find it strange to blame just the woman for a decision that a man had a say in as well.

Oooookay.

My opinion ISN'T about Irish twins - it's about sex the same day (she bragged about that, for whatever reason) she delivered a baby. lol

MsSaylor

I dont...feel like thats possible. Wouldnt at least take a couple weeks to ovulate? Let alone the sex part. And I agree why would her partner agree to that or how would either  of them be interested. So weird. I have heard of of people getting pregnant like 4 weeks after giving birth. But the same day?

KelseyAnn
40 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Oooookay.

My opinion ISN'T about Irish twins - it's about sex the same day (she bragged about that, for whatever reason) she delivered a baby. lol

Ummm....why the hell does it matter when you SIL chose to have sex? That seems kind of really personal and more their business than yours. 

• Upvote 6
  • Move Along 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Love 2

Rachel333

There was an article last year about women being pressured into sex (or outright raped) soon after giving birth. The author wrote another article the next day sharing the stories of more women who reached out after the first article to say it happened to them.

I saw the facebook comments on the first article and there were so many disgusting comments from men saying that it's their right to have sex with their wives no matter how soon after childbirth and women were just being whiny for complaining about this.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 1
  • Thank You 4

SapphireSlytherin

Well, actually, @KelseyAnn - she made it EVERYONE's business when she posted it on FB. lol

And I'm looking at it from my perspective of having given birth and trying to fathom letting a penis go right in there, immediately afterward. lol 

Big nope for me. :)

SamiKatz
1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Oooookay.

She didn't have sex by herself though.  Presumably a male person had sex with her, on the day she gave birth.  Wouldn't that make him an idiot as well?

Waffle Time
allthegoodnamesrgone

My Aunt & Uncle had Irish twins they are 11 1/2 months apart. On my birth board on baby center, she had 2 babies in 1 calendar year 1 in February & 1 in November, her 2nd baby was born at I think 32 or 34 weeks I can't remember exactly but the 2nd one as in the NICU for about  6ish weeks, I just remember she came home for Christmas. 

My sisters kids are 18 months apart and would have been closer had she conceived sooner. She was 35 when her 1st was born so she wanted to have them as quickly as possible after she got married, the were married in December and started trying to get pregnant in November of that year and conceived in January, so pretty fast, and said it took 6 months the 2nd time so they could have been Irish twins.  I conceived the 1st time the 1st month of trying, and my 2nd one took 7 months, so it was a little strange that we both took so much longer the 2nd time around.  

CancerBomb

Uhhhhhh. I've never actually given birth, but wouldn't sex the same day you gave birth to about two weeks after be really painful? From what I've seen/read, new moms are too exhausted/sore to do anything like that, and their bodies need some time to recover from creating and delivering a tiny person. 

SapphireSlytherin
30 minutes ago, CancerBomb said:

wouldn't sex the same day you gave birth to about two weeks after be really painful?

For me, even SIX weeks out was painful...

nastyhobbitses
7 hours ago, Rachel333 said:

There was an article last year about women being pressured into sex (or outright raped) soon after giving birth. The author wrote another article the next day sharing the stories of more women who reached out after the first article to say it happened to them.

I saw the facebook comments on the first article and there were so many disgusting comments from men saying that it's their right to have sex with their wives no matter how soon after childbirth and women were just being whiny for complaining about this.

Presumably white American men yet again proving that they only want to kill the Taliban because they're mad that some brown guys came up with their ideal society before they could. 

Rachel333
41 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Presumably white American men yet again proving that they only want to kill the Taliban because they're mad that some brown guys came up with their ideal society before they could. 

Mostly Kiwis since it was from an NZ paper, but I think the same principle applies!

VeryNikeSeamstress

I finally got around to watching the birth special. Good for them for going to a hospital! When I heard Joe spelling his last name to the person at the front counter, I wondered if he got handed a "Birth 9, get your 10th free" punch card after that. Also, it was sweet to see him supporting Kendra through her labour.

SorenaJ
10 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

I dont...feel like thats possible. Wouldnt at least take a couple weeks to ovulate? Let alone the sex part. And I agree why would her partner agree to that or how would either  of them be interested. So weird. I have heard of of people getting pregnant like 4 weeks after giving birth. But the same day?

She didn’t necessarily get pregnant the same day, she just started having sex, but she wouldn’t have gotten pregnant there. It would take around 3 weeks (correct me if I’m wrong) to get pregnant after birth. So she started having sex on the day of the birth, but it took her 3 weeks to get pregnant. 

OhNoNike

You have to keep in mind that conception dates are a little skewed, too, because they add two weeks. It looks like you’re pregnant before you’re pregnant because of the date of your last period.  

freethemall

I don't understand how it's possible to have sex the day of your birth, you're so exhausted and focused on the baby and your healing. There's blood pouring out of you. You possibly have stitches and hemorrhoids (the post-partum symptom no one likes to discuss) and a new hole the doctor sewed up for you. I had an internal and external tear and stitches and sex was EXCRUCIATING for over 6 months, I would cry after a minute. Knife dick would be an accurate description.

Waffle Time
allthegoodnamesrgone
1 hour ago, freethemall said:

I don't understand how it's possible to have sex the day of your birth, you're so exhausted and focused on the baby and your healing. There's blood pouring out of you. You possibly have stitches and hemorrhoids (the post-partum symptom no one likes to discuss) and a new hole the doctor sewed up for you. I had an internal and external tear and stitches and sex was EXCRUCIATING for over 6 months, I would cry after a minute. Knife dick would be an accurate description.

The only way I could see it is with a planned c/section, instead of your vag & whole body being sore and tired, your abdomen is cut open and hurts like a MFer.  But even still, YIKES! I was fine for sex 3 weeks after both my c/sections but it was gentle sex because my c/section area still hurt a bit.  

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1