IGNORED

Border Patrol Disasters

candygirl200413

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Ah, but sadly, they didn't include brown. When I sing it, I sing red, browb, yellow, black, and white.

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Grocery shopping while bilingual 

I really feel for these women. When I lived in the southwest I had a friend who would frequently fly into San Diego on a flight that got there between 9 and 10 in the morning. I would drive 8 West, where there is a border patrol checkpoint, and get stopped every time I went there beyond the normal stuff. I've had to show identification and I've had them really questioned me on where I am going and why, even though I am a Caucasian of German, Swiss, and Irish descent. I have brown eyes and medium brown hair and I guess they thought that nobody was brown eyes and brown hair could be up to any good about 6 or 6: 30 in the morning when I was headed through.

• WTF 4

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

More in the annals of if it's evil they're doing it 

Unfortunately, the supporters of this atrocity don't care about the children. They have two strikes against them and that's enough- they aren't fetuses and they're scary brown people.

Yes, that's something else that's disgusting to type.

• Sad 1
  • I Agree 7

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Because animals was taken

And that is straight out of the current Australian playbook.  "Illegal refugees", "illegal asylum seekers". Disgusting.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Appalling. Simply appalling.

That there are people that think this is how one can waive their responsibility when a child of tender age has been sexually abused is absolutely disgusting.

Imagine the outcry if it had been a blond-haired blue-eyed six year old. People would be baying for blood. But a child with brown hair and skin? Silence.

Thankfully, this is not a legality binding document, precisely because of the child’s tender age. In fact, this is documentary evidence against the very entity and people that made her sign this. I hope somebody sues for this poor little kid.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Hmmm, well, based on Congress' last act before closing up shop for 5 weeks ... perhaps impeachment papers should be drawn up for non-compliance...

• Upvote 5

• GreyhoundFan locked, unlocked and locked this topic