IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 60: The Shilling Dillards

Jellybean

I remember when they posted those the first time. Someone on here said that Jill has "horse girl handwriting."

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why in the world would Jill list how long they were talking/courting before getting married in a "love letter" to her husband? Doesn't he already know this stuff, as he was one of the two participants and it wasn't even all that long ago? It just smacks of this being a PR thing rather than genuine.

29 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

I think we know why dWRECK is no longer an accounting now.

*cringe warning* and yes I'm linking reddit instead of their blog.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DuggarsSnark/comments/8qe1v7/muffy_and_dericks_are_teenagers/

My favorite comments:

9167D081-4883-4387-A064-E2972E40D4A8.thumb.png.849032c60de4e8252adaf827b1d62c6b.png

Spoiler

88F1A4BC-CFD5-4D2D-BC8F-54F8951D973E.thumb.png.3b8261ffae9a8ca29d34c6c38f2b09de.png

7 minutes ago, scribble said:

Why in the world would Jill list how long they were talking/courting before getting married in a "love letter" to her husband? Doesn't he already know this stuff, as he was one of the two participants and it wasn't even all that long ago? It just smacks of this being a PR thing rather than genuine.

It was a PR thing. Just like the letters Jessa has written for Ben are PR. They wouldn’t post them publicly if they weren’t looking to get attention for it.

@VelociRapture, I'd give your post both a heart and a laughing emoji if I could!  I loved those comments that you posted especially the spoof of the song from "Rent".

@nickelodeon, I may be the FJite that said that Jill had horse girl handwriting.  I didn't know that anyone other than our family called that large, flowery junior high script "horse girl handwriting".

God they are boring! If I or a lot of other FJ'rs wrote a blog or book of their lives we would blow the boring Dillards/Duggars/ whatever's  out of the water. Seriously my book would be banned in some countries.  FJ's we should each write a chapter and make a fortune or a scandal or something. 

6 hours ago, Dandruff said:

No telling, she did bring Rufus.

But Rufus is awesome and the dress is ugly. Priorities! :moose:

I think Jinger has too much of a sense of style to hang on to that bridesmaid dress, honestly. If any of them had any sense at all, they’d burn the darn things but...alas.

9 hours ago, nickelodeon said:

I remember when they posted those the first time. Someone on here said that Jill has "horse girl handwriting."

I knew they were posted here before but I couldn't resist laughing about it all over again. :pb_lol: 

Jill has Horsegirl handwriting, and her mother has a Teenybopper signature (note the heart on the i).0642d7ef925e626a16c092a038f45e05.jpg

2 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

“Wifey 4 Lifey?!”

Any lurkers out there thinking of signing up, PLEASE make this your user name.

35 minutes ago, CarrotCake said:

What is horsegirl handwriting supposed to be?

The type of writing that typically belongs to a 13-year-old girl who's fixated with horses, ponies, unicorns, pegasuses (pegasi?), and possibly kittens.

I've also heard it referred to as being a horseaholic. This was from a boy in my 5th grade class, directed towards my friends and I because we spent lots of time drawing unicorns.

Please somebody tell Jill her chicken soup recipe is called 'heating' not 'cooking'. In fact somebody tell all these Duggar daughters and daughter-in-laws the difference between heating and cooking. Remember when Anna and Priss were making frozen lasagna and garlic bread.  

43 minutes ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

Jill has Horsegirl handwriting, and her mother has a Teenybopper signature (note the heart on the i).0642d7ef925e626a16c092a038f45e05.jpg

Honestly, I find Jinger's signature far more obnoxious. A halo over the “J” and a heart at the end of it? Jill’s looks far less childish to me than Jinger’s or Michelle’s. 

53 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Honestly, I find Jinger's signature far more obnoxious. A halo over the “J” and a heart at the end of it? Jill’s looks far less childish to me than Jinger’s or Michelle’s. 

The most childish one is from Anna.

4 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

“Wifey 4 Lifey?!”

Even in 12th grade, wildly in love for the first time and doodling my first name followed by my boyfriend's last name, never did the term "wifey for lifey" cross my mind.  

2 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

My user name is so boring!

27 minutes ago, EmmieJ said:

Even in 12th grade, wildly in love for the first time and doodling my first name followed by my boyfriend's last name, never did the term "wifey for lifey" cross my mind.  

My user name is so boring!

mine too!

3 hours ago, Screamapillar said:

I really wish I would've lurked just a little bit longer....

I'm going to have to write my husband an old school love note and end it with "Wifey 4 Lifey"

2 hours ago, CarrotCake said:

The most childish one is from Anna.

Yes! My 8yo has the same handwriting

Jinger's handwriting sticks out though. It's so different from her sisters.  The placement and size of the J shows that she's not as assertive as we'd like to believe. Of course, Jim Bob has a very assertive J. Probably too large, is he overcompensating for something? Jessa's signature is very squished and restrained.

18 minutes ago, keen23 said:

Jinger's handwriting sticks out though. It's so different from her sisters.

Apparently, Jinger is the only one of the 19 who's left-handed. As a fellow leftie, I can attest to why her writing would stick out. 

30 minutes ago, Jatalie1996 said:

Apparently, Jinger is the only one of the 19 who's left-handed. As a fellow leftie, I can attest to why her writing would stick out. 

I'm a leftie too, and my handwriting is horrible. When I write something in a hurry 9/10 times it will be impossible to decipher later even by me. I wish my autograph looked like Jinger's (not that I need it though, the only ones looking at it are my mailman and my bank)

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived