IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 60: The Shilling Dillards

Jellybean

1 hour ago, Markie said:

Does anyone else go to Jill’s Instagram page and really study the picture and post and try to figure out what people will find fault with it? I did that with her breakfast post and then read the comments. Apparently their chairs don’t match and a hat on the table is bad luck and Jill has her mouth closed because she caught all the flies... One part of me feels sorry for her; It looked like a happy family breakfast post. While the other part of me chuckles as I cannot stand their belief system. On this particular post I lean more towards the former. 

I don't think I've ever put that much thought into the pictures LOL the last time I read the comments was on the Tuttle twin post. 

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quoting from last thread-- @Dillies wrote:

I just wondered if they were blanket training, since they had that white comforter on the floor, frankly. First thing that popped in my head. 

I thought you meant they were blanket training Derick!!  But thinking now, you probably meant the boys.  I will amuse myself by continuing to believe my first interpretation. 

11 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I thought you meant they were blanket training Derick!!  But thinking now, you probably meant the boys.  I will amuse myself by continuing to believe my first interpretation. 

If anyone could use some blanket training, it might be Derick.

Set him up on the blanket with Twitter just out of reach...

11 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

Because you brought it up and reminded me:

@DilliesIt’s absolutely possible, but the comforter in this specific photo was so Jill could take Samuel’s 11 month photos. She appears to have been using that white comforter (or a similar blanket) for the other month photos she’s shared as well:

Spoiler
Spoiler

She did something similar with Izzy too:

Spoiler

That said, it’s entirely possible she put the blanket down to take the photos and just left it there so they could blanket train right after, but that’s just speculation and not fact. 

I think Derrick's stepdad probably isn't in family pictures because he's taking them? Obviously he prefers to be more private also, but I doubt there's some sort ban or family disharmony - he takes a pic of Cathy with her kids, and then Derick takes a pic of his mum and stepdad for them, and then Cathy shares the pic of her sons because it is probably slightly more special that she got to see them, and her husband isn't fussed with social media like they are.

7 hours ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

For people who were kicked out  didn't want to be part of a reality tv show, Derdick and Jill really like to post pictures, blogposts, and numerous useless videos of themselves online...

TV shows don't let the people being filmed do the editing.

17 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

TV shows don't let the people being filmed do the editing.

I guess they had seen the Dulls' attempts at editing, which we ALL get to see now. lol #dirtyarmpit

3 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Looking at Derick’s shirt, I wonder if those are holes rather than dirt marks? They look like the sort of holes that might come about from the rubbing of running regularly in one particular shirt

Ugh, now I have to look at that photo again  to check

I don't see why Derick would post a photo of him wearing either a dirt or hole-y shirt.  That doesn't look like a shirt someone would wear running anyway.  I realize that he'd likely not wear a singlet, but it doesn't even look like a "techinical" short sleeve, ie with wicking fabric.

3 hours ago, lumpentheologie said:

I was kinda hoping for a picture of Jill with how many months she is to complete the set. 

Not that I really want to see more Jill, but I'm weird and want it to be complete! 

Probably because Jill isn't a pathetic attention whore who has to upstage her own kids to get attention.  

Even as I wrote this I thought, she kind of is, but Derelict takes it to a whole other level.  

Not to be an ass or anything (who am I kidding? Of course I’m asking the following question to be an ass), but if life begins at conception shouldn’t Sam be 19 months old? And Izzy would be 47 months and Derdick would be 360 months. Or does life not actually begin at conception and fetuses are actually completely different than actual babies?

22 minutes ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Probably because Jill isn't a pathetic attention whore who has to upstage her own kids to get attention.  

Even as I wrote this I thought, she kind of is, but Derelict takes it to a whole other level.  

I think if any of the Duggar Daughters is an attention whore it's Jill. look at her insta compared to Jessa Jill or JInger's. 

Joy and Austin hardly ever post. 

Jinger post more but it's mostly her bump and Jeremy

Jessa goes through spurts of posting but 99% are Spurg and Henry

Jill on the other hand is always posting about the Video's she made her recipes her blog and she's in almost every picture she post with a few exceptions. 

12 hours ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

And Cathy bought a used tablecloth to make a skirt - buy used and save the difference AND repurpose an item. YAY

/BEC

Just an old skirt from the 80'sor 90's. She probably kept it.

I do like the bright colors of Cathys skirt. If any of the Duggar girls were really that creative/ good of a seamstress I would be interested in seeing them do a re-purposing blog. Wether it's a tablecloth or the curtains a la Scarlett O'hara, I would love to see the expressions on JB and Michelles faces if it happened on Counting On as a "suprise" plot point. 

Not to be an ass or anything (who am I kidding? Of course I’m asking the following question to be an ass), but if life begins at conception shouldn’t Sam be 19 months old? And Izzy would be 47 months and Derdick would be 360 months. Or does life not actually begin at conception and fetuses are actually completely different than actual babies?
I LIKE you! [emoji3]

Were you possibly that kid at school, posing questions that were technically correct but completely left of centre of the lesson so that the teacher would get mad, but had nothing concrete to complain about? Where were you when I was getting in trouble for causing chaos in class conversations? We could have totally paired up [emoji14]

10 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Ugh, now I have to look at that photo again  to check

I looked again too. I have come to the (possibly erroneous) conclusion that it's just... sweat. A totally sweat-drenched armpit. 

#DirtyJesus, indeed.

9 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I think if any of the Duggar Daughters is an attention whore it's Jill. look at her insta compared to Jessa Jill or JInger's. 

Jill on the other hand is always posting about the Video's she made her recipes her blog and she's in almost every picture she post with a few exceptions. 

There are many ways to be an attention whore. I’d argue that selling your kid’s childhood and privacy to make money is definitely well within the attention whore arena - going off that, all the Duggar parents* are attention whores. Even JoKen, who just had Garrett’s birth announced via US Magazine and JinJer, who will almost certainly have their daughter featured on the show to some extent.

*And the Bateses and the Roloff (CAN I GET AN “ALWAYS MORE?!”) and...

10 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

and she is off the show so i don't get the endless posting of her things. plus it's not that interesting what she posts...or OfJill posts - sweaty undershirts - totally fun.  

Joy and Austin I think don't toe the line 

Jinger it's the first girl - so i expect a lot of girl photos 

well Jessa is going to do something big i feel it. 

15 hours ago, Markie said:

Does anyone else go to Jill’s Instagram page and really study the picture and post and try to figure out what people will find fault with it?

Yes!  Because someone will always find something wrong and I love guessing what will be nitpicked.  However, I completely missed the disgusting armpit until I came here, so obviously I don't study all that closely!

41 minutes ago, nst said:

and she is off the show so i don't get the endless posting of her things. plus it's not that interesting what she posts...or OfJill posts - sweaty undershirts - totally fun.  

She's posting more BECAUSE she's off the show. She needs to remain relevant... whatever that means to her/the leghumpers.

5 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

Read the new title as The Shining Dillards... Good God that's a nightmare scenario...

"Come play with us, Finnlassie, forever and ever." 

8 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

"Come play with us, Finnlassie, forever and ever." 

I'm imagining Derick coming down the hallway in a tiny tricycle... and it's not a funny image at all!

2 hours ago, finnlassie said:

I'm imagining Derick coming down the hallway in a tiny tricycle... and it's not a funny image at all!

I’d make a joke about how all work and no play makes Derick a dull boy, but he doesn’t seem to actually work. 

I wonder which sister happily gave that monstrosity of a dress to her?

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived