IGNORED

2018 Trooping the Colour

adidas

I had the impression Kate wasn’t in a good mood - she seemed serious and her smiles seemed a bit forced. Or am I the only one with this opinion? I’m not sure... 

I keep forgetting about Prince Louie so she could've had a bad night maybe?

Also Prince William's face made me laugh out loud

I’ve been googling for ages now and failing to make much headway. Can anyone help me out with who the various children and teenagers are- e.g the girl in cream next to prince William. There are quite a few faces I’m not sure on and I like the royal family so would like to know! 

1 hour ago, purplepeony said:

I’ve been googling for ages now and failing to make much headway. Can anyone help me out with who the various children and teenagers are- e.g the girl in cream next to prince William. There are quite a few faces I’m not sure on and I like the royal family so would like to know! 

I believe that the girl in cream next to Prince William is Eloise Taylor and the one in green next to her is her sister, Estella Taylor. They are the granddaughters of the Queen's cousin Edward, the Duke of Kent. It looks like the woman in navy with the red hat is their mother Lady Helen Taylor. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_Helen_Taylor

This and Christmas are the only times the whole or at least most the extended family can get together because travel, royal duties and jobs. It’s like a family reunion every year :)

5 hours ago, FluffySnowball said:

I had the impression Kate wasn’t in a good mood - she seemed serious and her smiles seemed a bit forced. Or am I the only one with this opinion? I’m not sure... 

I think in general she seems like the “trying not to lose my shit while my kids are acting up in public, must keep somewhat of a smile on my face” type of mom. Amplified by a million because public has a whole other meaning for them! Not a bad thing, they seem like great parents, she just comes across a little more - normal? Like a mom who actually gets worn out by her kids because she doesn’t have the nanny do every single thing. 

Plus, the woman JUST had a baby and has already had to look perfect and pay attention several times. 

I understand all the children did perfectly well for children their age...No tantrums or acting out or being particularly boisterous just excited. Honestly you know all those kids have nannies at the ready to whisk them away if it gets to a problem. 

I was thoroughly charmed by Princess Charlotte.  Normal 3 year old acting like a 3 year old!  I do think William's face is that of a typical father watching his children and probably holding his breath that they will behave in public.  Especially at that type of function!

I love Savannah’s unimpressed face, like she’s just going “shut up George” :pb_lol:

Archived