IGNORED

Fundies and the Marriage Market (Unmarried Fundies 5)

Bethella

On 8/29/2018 at 2:03 AM, petrushka said:

Saw that also--and immediately wondered if there would be a match possible between a Maxwell daughter and a Frazer son.

To be honest I can't see a Maxwell daughter getting  married . No guy will be fundie enough for control freak Stevehova and he can't marry them himself .

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, hasunah said:

To be honest I can't see a Maxwell daughter getting  married . No guy will be fundie enough for control freak Stevehova and he can't marry them himself .

If Steve dies soon, it could happen. However I think Steve stays pretty healthy and active. So I imagine he will probably outlive us all...

8 hours ago, hasunah said:

They might be better off.  Imagine the kind of specimen who could get Steve's approval.

23 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If Steve dies soon, it could happen. However I think Steve stays pretty healthy and active. So I imagine he will probably outlive us all...

Evil doesn't die.

6 hours ago, browngrl said:

I check this thread regularly hoping to read about just one marriage: Sarah Maxwell's. 

I'm pretty sure we'll break the internet if Sarah ever gets engaged and married.

3 hours ago, JillyO said:

Campbell Roberts and John Morton confirmed their November 3rd wedding date, per her latest (gag-worthy) IG post.

I haven't fallen down the Morton rabbit hole yet, but the last picture gives me massive Twilight vibes :pb_lol:

It looks like he's spraying a giant can of air freshener around them. Nothing says love like not so subtly clearing up your beloved's farts!

Either that, or he's trying to set them on fire with a roman candle. I can't decide. :pb_razz:

On 9/21/2018 at 9:10 AM, DillyDally said:

I haven't fallen down the Morton rabbit hole yet, but the last picture gives me massive Twilight vibes :pb_lol:

Oh the Morton's a really worth falling down the rabbit hole. Lots and lots of WTF-moments. Be sure to take your time!

I read somewhere recently that John Duggar and Abbie Burnett are actually getting married early November... has anyone else seen this?  I can’t seem to find my original source of information...

4 hours ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I read somewhere recently that John Duggar and Abbie Burnett are actually getting married early November... has anyone else seen this?  I can’t seem to find my original source of information...

Yes, the last time I updated, there were rumors of that. Since then someone posted pictures of the invitation on pickles which confirmed November 3rd. There are screenshots from pickles in the John David & Abbie thread.

John and Campbell get married on the same day. Aren't the Bateses somewhat close to Campbell and her family? It will be interesting to see who shows up.

Are there anymore common friends between the Morton and the Duggar clan?

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

John and Campbell get married on the same day. Aren't the Bateses somewhat close to Campbell and her family? It will be interesting to see who shows up.

Are there anymore common friends between the Morton and the Duggar clan?

Josie is friends with Campbell so my guess is that she and Kelton will go to Campbell’s wedding. Zach will definitely go to JD’s wedding. I think a lot of the Bates family will choose the Duggar wedding over a Morton/Roberts wedding only because they are closer with the Duggars. 

It seems that Trace is close with the Roberts clan but if there was something cooking between him and Campbell he may not go, or he'll go and write cryptic Instagram posts about how things aren't always as they seem like Lawson did after Jinger's wedding.

So, I'm guessing a December wedding then? Probably closer to the end of the month - give them a little more time to prep after Josie's wedding. 

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived