IGNORED

Fundies and the Marriage Market (Unmarried Fundies 5)

Bethella

Micah Jeub is posting pictures of his brother Noah’s wedding. It looks like a fairly typical wedding but damn, these two are young. I don’t know why I’m constantly shocked by young fundie weddings. You would think I’m used to it by now. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

Maybe they're waiting for all of them to be over 18 and then they'll start to marry them off, or they'll have one huge wedding. :giggle:

Like the mass weddings of the Moonies?  Does that mean that they would not meet their brides until the wedding? 

2 hours ago, Briefly said:

Like the mass weddings of the Moonies?  Does that mean that they would not meet their brides until the wedding?

Not sure it would matter.  I'm now imagining a mail-order bride type situation...from outer space.

Some registries:

Victor Seppi and Cassie Zimmerman are getting married October 20th, 2018: https://www.amazon.com/wedding/victor-seppi-cassandra-zimmerman-pahrump-october-2018/registry/37SM46S8F79EM

I don't know who Gabriella Bittner is, but if this is the one you're talking about (there are pictures), her fiance's name is Nicholas Donnelly and they're getting married September 21, 2019: https://www.theknot.com/us/gabriella-bittner-and-nicholas-donnelly-sep-2019-3f26f85c-57ed-4e08-9660-2b4a9a3db219

I see that only Jacob Wilson is listed under the single Wilson’s. But I believe both Jonah and Rachel are 18+ now so they can be added too. 

Oh Justice. I can't believe a DPIAT offspring can defraud me so. Kelcie looks very pretty, and seemingly normal... I'm not holding my breath though.

Justice looks like a 90's stoner kid. Interesting. Can you imagine Dougie allowing one of his precious heirs to wear long hair and a backwards hat during the VF days?!?

30 minutes ago, darkplumaged said:

Justice looks like a 90's stoner kid. Interesting. Can you imagine Dougie allowing one of his precious heirs to wear long hair and a backwards hat during the VF days?!?

I’ll never forget when my family received our first Vision Forum catalog back in 2010. I got bad vibes from the ridiculous photo of them standing proudly on a bridge in all white. 

Campbell’s recent post says 3 months so if she means exactly 3 months from today, their wedding date would be Saturday, November 3rd.

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Campbell’s recent post says 3 months so if she means exactly 3 months from today, their wedding date would be Saturday, November 3rd.

Hope it's not the same w'end as Jabbie's wedding or the Bates will have to choose.

7 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

Hope it's not the same w'end as Jabbie's wedding or the Bates will have to choose.

I feel like so many fundie families must have to do that pretty often. There are so many fundies we never talk about on FJ that the more famous fundies all know. I imagine these fundies send out invites the minute they book the church because they know there will be competing weddings that weekend.

On 8/3/2018 at 6:23 PM, justmy2cents said:

if it was between Jabbie and Campbell I could see the Bates splitting. Lawson especially wouldn't miss a Duggar wedding but I don't think Trace would miss the Morton wedding since he seemed close friends with Campbell

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

if it was between Jabbie and Campbell I could see the Bates splitting. Lawson especially wouldn't miss a Duggar wedding but I don't think Trace would miss the Morton wedding since he seemed close friends with Campbell

I’m pretty sure Josie is friends with Campbell so she would go to that wedding over JD’s. And we know Zach will go to JD’s since they are good friends. Nate probably would too. 

For some reason I feel like Justice could give two shits about what his Father thinks. I don't know why, but I sense perhaps there might be an estrangement there.

11 hours ago, Mudgie said:

For some reason I feel like Justice could give two shits about what his Father thinks. I don't know why, but I sense perhaps there might be an estrangement there.

Someone in that family has to see him for the horse’s ass that he is. Let’s hope another sibling follows Justice in the future. 

On 7/31/2018 at 10:42 PM, darkplumaged said:

It's possible that it's because he is hiking the CDT- Continental Divide Trail, per the posted picture. I do have to respect him for that- I love to read about people through hiking the PCT (Pacific Crest Trail) and Appalachian Trail, and that takes a huge amount of effort and commitment. I know the commitment is about 6 months, usually trying to average about 20 miles a day.

On 8/9/2018 at 11:43 PM, neurogirl said:

From a Bates FB live we know Josie and Kelton's wedding is sometime in October. 

Their registry date is October 5th. Looks like it's accurate.

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

Their registry date is October 5th. Looks like it's accurate.

And they have Ellen DeGeneres (I adore her *crushing on her hard*) bedding on the registry. Do they know who she is and what she stands for? Fundies can be clueless sometimes... ;)

Based on Erin Paine’s Instagram, Hannah Paine got married to a guy named Levi today. I searched their registry and his last name is Pelletier. 

1 hour ago, VBOY9977 said:

Based on Erin Paine’s Instagram, Hannah Paine got married to a guy named Levi today. I searched their registry and his last name is Pelletier. 

Pretty sure I found him on Facebook. Not posting the link, but he looks like a typical fundie. I mean like he just came off the conveyor belt. Like if you ordered up 'one plain fundie eligible bachelor to go, please' that's what you'd get.

13 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Pretty sure I found him on Facebook. Not posting the link, but he looks like a typical fundie. I mean like he just came off the conveyor belt. Like if you ordered up 'one plain fundie eligible bachelor to go, please' that's what you'd get.

You’re right. He looks like a Stepford husband. 

Is Hannah the same Paine sister who was previously in a relationship but it didn't work out for her? Let's hope her husband is nothing like her older sister Tabitha's so called headship...

• VaSportsMom locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived