IGNORED

Fundies and the Marriage Market (Unmarried Fundies 5)

Bethella

Continuing on from the previous thread:

Lists last updated 18 October 2018

Single Fundies

image.png.7ae66ef315225eeacfdad31340b3d488.png

image.png.f70b960a6921b8c0e8cce40c499fe361.png

image.png.90cdec0cce1471411029d935835fd0cb.png

In a Relationship

image.png.473447a216556928f161294f67e6121f.png

Recently Married

image.png.4e041ec108f2a08575725ec122fbf3cb.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melanie Thomas is no longer a virgin. Has anyone seen any wedding pics? I have enjoyed watching the Thomas clan evolve since the yougest was only 11. Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

56 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

At one point he worked for Raytheon, which resulted in them moving from MA to OK some years ago.

Not sure but he may have retired since then which led to his & Ma's fairly recent move to the St. Louis area.

16 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Melanie Thomas is no longer a virgin. Has anyone seen any wedding pics? I have enjoyed watching the Thomas clan evolve since the yougest was only 11. Still don't know what Pa does for a living. Seems like he should be retired by now.

This is the only picture Jordan has posted on Instagramof the wedding. You can see a tiny bit of her dress, lol! 

61216A2E-0AF9-40C0-9C0F-199FABD05FE1.png

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

This is the only picture Jordan has posted on Instagramof the wedding. You can see a tiny bit of her dress, lol! 

61216A2E-0AF9-40C0-9C0F-199FABD05FE1.png

Who is this dude? He looks like Guy Fieri's brunet nephew or something. 

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

Who is this dude? He looks like Guy Fieri's brunet nephew or something. 

He’s one of the M Thomas brothers. I get them all mixed up so I’m not sure which one. 

10 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

He’s one of the M Thomas brothers. I get them all mixed up so I’m not sure which one. 

That’s Marselle.

That picture really creeps me out.  A grown man with his arm around a young girl who is dressed in white, barefoot and with the title of a wedding.  It really looks like he's saying she's his bride.  Or at least that is how it looks to me.

Oh wow. She looked beautiful! This is my first time seeing bridesmaids in white dresses. Well its probably just new to me and old to others. Love her dress. I recall her sister having a Robin Hood themed wedding. Maybe that was Jordan's idea.

11 hours ago, Briefly said:

That picture really creeps me out.  A grown man with his arm around a young girl who is dressed in white, barefoot and with the title of a wedding.  It really looks like he's saying she's his bride.  Or at least that is how it looks to me.

I think you're reaching here. That's a picture of an uncle and his niece posted by her mom or dad (not the uncle himself).  Nothing creepy about it IMHO.

2 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I think you're reaching here. That's a picture of an uncle and his niece posted by her mom or dad (not the uncle himself).  Nothing creepy about it IMHO.

I know, it just struck me as odd.

I like the picture of the bridesmaids praying over the bride.  I have seen a few weddings where the bridesmaids are in white, usually there is a sash or some type of color decoration.  I was the Matron of Honor in a friend's wedding once, we all had black dresses and it actually was very pretty.  I like unusual colors for weddings.

According to her FB, Anna (of the Seven Sisters) is in a relationship with a guy called Mario Revolorio. He lives in Guatemala City so I'm guessing they met when Anna was doing her six-month mission trip last year. Apparently he hasn't met her family yet.

3 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

According to her FB, Anna (of the Seven Sisters) is in a relationship with a guy called Mario Revolorio. He lives in Guatemala City so I'm guessing they met when Anna was doing her six-month mission trip last year. Apparently he hasn't met her family yet.

Good for Anna. We knew she was going away from the Seven farmgirls frumpers and head coverings. I am guessing Susannah will be next on the dressing more mainstream. Jessica and Leah may end up being the only ones left wearing the frumpers and head coverings all the time. 

Kelton and Josie are engaged. Up keep saying an engagment would be announced tomorrow during a new wedding episode they are airing but opps the person who took the engagment photo's let that cat out of the bag

Tommy Washburn has been in a relationship with Kayli Wilson for a little while now. I just forgot to mention it since we mostly talk about Tommy’s sisters. The way they do things in that family I would expect an engagement announcement from them by the end of the year. 

I would not be surprised if Campbell Roberts and John Morton announced an engagement any time soon.  He continuously posts about her and in the last post she was kissing his cheek!  It's a long long way from the early Morton courtships.  Darth courted for 10 days only and the whole time was limited to long walks with Noah with one of her little brothers along to make sure that they didn't touch.  

5 minutes ago, JMO said:

I would not be surprised if Campbell Roberts and John Morton announced an engagement any time soon.  He continuously posts about her and in the last post she was kissing his cheek!  It's a long long way from the early Morton courtships.  Darth courted for 10 days only and the whole time was limited to long walks with Noah with one of her little brothers along to make sure that they didn't touch.  

But see I’m thinking a long courtship now that things are different. The Roberts’s seem to do the regular old boyfriend/girlfriend relationship before marriage. The Roberts siblings that are currently in relationships have been for awhile now. And none are engaged. So I’m guessing they may have a long courtship/relationship (compared to older Morton siblings) before they get engaged. 

It looks like Clara and Dillon Grady have split...She is Clara Mantanfuel? sister of Nolan who married Lourdes Torres briefly and they have one son Gideon who is about 2 and 1/2.  Her status is listed as single on FB and there are only pictures of her and the kiddo on her profile.

I found some wedding registries with dates —> 

Anthony Daming and Raquel Ruiz: Sep 21, 2018

https://www.weddingwire.com/wedding-registry/registry/raquel-ruiz

Bethany Baird and David Beal: Oct 13, 2018

https://www.theknot.com/us/bethany-baird-and-david-beal-oct-2018

Kelly Diaz and Jacob Pierce: March 8, 2019

https://www.theknot.com/us/kelly-diaz-and-jacob-pierce-mar-2019

Wow Kelly Diaz is going to have an engagement close to a year long! I feel like the fundie couples with long engagements sometimes kiss before the wedding. Because who the hell can wait that long?!

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Wow Kelly Diaz is going to have an engagement close to a year long! I feel like the fundie couples with long engagements sometimes kiss before the wedding. Because who the hell can wait that long?!

Jacob and Kelly don’t seem that fundie from what I’ve seen on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kissed before they got engaged. Who knows though, But I think the fact that they’re having a long engagement means that they don’t have any reasons to speed things up (aka horniness lol)

32 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Jacob and Kelly don’t seem that fundie from what I’ve seen on social media. I wouldn’t be surprised if they kissed before they got engaged. Who knows though, But I think the fact that they’re having a long engagement means that they don’t have any reasons to speed things up (aka horniness lol)

I always crack up when fundie brag about not kissing until their wedding day. It’s not that hard when you had a three month engagement and lived many miles apart for most of your pre-wedding relationship. 

It’s like they read here. Weren’t we just talking about kissing before marriage? The younger Morton’s are so much luckier than the older ones. 

F614B99F-EB4E-4DC0-8577-2423EF4E35AB.png

• VaSportsMom locked this topic
  • Coconut Flan unlocked this topic
  • Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived