IGNORED

Incel Advocate and self proclaimed paedophile running for Congress

Destiny

On 6/1/2018 at 2:47 PM, Georgiana said:

What happens when there is a problem regarding access to a service that fundamentally no one is obligated to provide?  How do we address that problem, not just in how it relates to incels (who are perhaps the easiest to dismiss), but in how it relates to OTHER groups who are deemed lesser?  People of color, fat women, the differently abled, etc. ?  Is there any way to address it now, or are those currently maligned by the patriarchy left with no recourse other than to deal with it and hope things are different in future generations?

The PROBLEM is people thinking that sex is merely a service.  NO ONE has a right to another person's body.  Period.  At all.  If you can't find someone willing, then tough luck.  It sucks.  We've all had dry spells, but there is no right to access another person's body.  EVER.  The ONLY "recourse" is to just deal with it.  The only way to have other "recourse" would be to determine that some people are mandated to have sex with people who are having difficulty finding a fuck-buddy.  Forcing sex is rape.  If a person can't find a willing partner, then too bad.  No one should NEVER FUCKING EVER see this as a "problem" that we need to address because no one should ever be forced to have sex, which means that the only thing to do about it is to tell people they're just going to have to deal with it on their own, and I don't care how cold that sounds, not when the alternative is that people would have to be forced to have sex as a way to "address" this.

On 6/2/2018 at 7:22 AM, unsafetydancer said:

This guy is sick! I'm admittedly not familiar with American politics but I have no idea how this guy even got as far as running for office when he seems like a complete psycho.

He’s running as an Independent, so he doesn’t need to win the endorsement of the two major parties. I think he just needs enough signatures to make it on the ballot.

As a convicted Felon he might be banned from running for or voting for elected office in other states, but one of Virginia’s former Governors changes the law there so convicted Felons can do so after serving their time. I think people should be allowed to vote after serving their time, but running for elected office should be a privilege dependent on the person’s prior crimes. People who have a documented history of domestic violence, sexual abuse, or violent crime* should not be allowed to seek violence (in my opinion.)

*Also, people who held elected office and abused their position of power badly somehow.

17 hours ago, Bad Wolf said:

What has happened in this country that someone like that can openly run for Congress? We are in a bad way.

This is one of those cases where I think America takes the whole Freedom of Speech thing way too far. How can it possibly be okay for this sick fuck (and the other people on his message board) to openly advocate for child rape? How on earth is their right to voice their sick, illegal urges greater than the vast majority of people's right not to be terrified of child rapists?

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

He’s running as an Independent, so he doesn’t need to win the endorsement of the two major parties. I think he just needs enough signatures to make it on the ballot.

Yep. Basically he's made it as far as any Virginia resident can--openly declaring he's running for Congress. I could do the same thing today. He also ran for the House of Delegates unsuccessfully before this. I actually think his candidacy is kind of a non-story that the media ran with because it knows it will get page views. His terrifying forums are more newsworthy. 

He has threatened to assassinate both a Republican and Democratic president. I think it's pretty clear he is mentally unwell. 

1 hour ago, JillyO said:

This is one of those cases where I think America takes the whole Freedom of Speech thing way too far. How can it possibly be okay for this sick fuck (and the other people on his message board) to openly advocate for child rape? How on earth is their right to voice their sick, illegal urges greater than the vast majority of people's right not to be terrified of child rapists?

For me, it's because pedophiles are always going to exist, whether they have access to forums or not. And they're always going to be terrifying. I'd like to keep an eye on them and know what the hell they're up to.  Same way I feel about incels.

Both of his sites have now been shut down by their domain hosts as of last Tuesday.

Dear Incel men,

NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE owes you ANYTHING. You aren't ENTITLED to anything at all. Got it?!?

i had heard about this guy, and just the huffpo article was bad enough, but while snooping on twitter i found the archive of this manifesto of his and ... wow. like, i had no idea it could get worse, but somehow it does.

if anyone is interested, here is the link: https://archive.fo/8WkYo

just be warned: there is a LOT of really super fucked up belief systems and ideas in there. probably not a lot that people here aren't familiar with, but still ... tread carefully.

How did this monster find two women to marry him??? What a piece of shit!

11 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

How did this monster find two women to marry him??? What a piece of shit!

people can be very charming and deceiving. fyi, his first wife was a trans man.

• 3 months later...
On 6/6/2018 at 7:15 PM, browncoatslytherin said:

i had heard about this guy, and just the huffpo article was bad enough, but while snooping on twitter i found the archive of this manifesto of his and ... wow. like, i had no idea it could get worse, but somehow it does.

if anyone is interested, here is the link: https://archive.fo/8WkYo

just be warned: there is a LOT of really super fucked up belief systems and ideas in there. probably not a lot that people here aren't familiar with, but still ... tread carefully.

This is truly horrifying. I can't even........ 

Not the thread to find right before bed.

Kittens. I need to go look at kittens.

Archived