IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 59: Still Dull in Dillsville

Jellybean

The 351 months thing is funny, but the shirt steals the show. Ew. Bleach is your friend.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

That SOTDRT is doing lil Jill well since I had no idea you could be 1/3 Irish! Does she have 3 parents? JB, Michelle, and...Jesus? Plz someone who went to ebil school explain 

I think the only explanation I can muster is that one parent is 25% Irish and another parent is 8% Irish? I'm apparently 3/8ths Russian because my dad's genes are 1/2 Russian, 1/2 Galician (was Austria when my great-grandfather came to America, but now it's Ukraine), and my mom is 1/2 Italian, with the other half apparently mostly Polish but apparently some Russian snuck in (or they were from one of those weird parts of Europe that was either Poland or Russia depending on geopolitics at the time). 

36 minutes ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

That SOTDRT is doing lil Jill well since I had no idea you could be 1/3 Irish! Does she have 3 parents? JB, Michelle, and...Jesus? Plz someone who went to ebil school explain 

I'm guessing Jill didn't take one of those DNA tests with the novelty ethnicity predictions as that would be a bit too close to teh ebil evolution, so she probably just added up the Irish ancestors on both parents' sides and rounded to 33%.

The fail I'm seeing the most with Jill's 33% Irish is that a child born to a mother who is 33% Irish is not going to be automatically pasty white.               Jill:  Like, it's totes obvs ppl!  Duh. Y'all are hilar.  I'm 33% Irish stupid.

Good grief.

46 minutes ago, TheOneAndOnly said:

The 351 months thing is funny, but the shirt steals the show. Ew. Bleach is your friend.

I didn’t even notice the 351 months thing at first because I was distracted by the pit poop stain

I just wondered if they were blanket training, since they had that white comforter on the floor, frankly. First thing that popped in my head. 

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic
  • Jellybean locked this topic

Archived