IGNORED

JinJer 39: Waiting to Meet Their Baby Daughter

Jellybean

I'm bad at math, but I don't think statistics work the way you seem to think they work. 

For example, just because one in five tomatoes may be unripe in a bushel doesn't mean that when I go to the store and buy five tomatoes one of them is guaranteed to be unripe. 

SHitty analogy, I know, but I think the point stands. 

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

Lets hope she delivers during the wedding. That would make good tv. And hopefully hike up the action in these threads right when my holidays start.

But that would mean she would be around Jill! And we want a non-Jill delivery!

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jeremy posted Family IN for a visit this weekend. If they were in AR he would have posted something like Visiting family for the weekend.

Personally I think Jana and Laura are just each others accountability buddies.  Makes sense to me at least, Jana doesn't have a sister old enough to have as a peer/accountability partner in the family, and I'm guessing the same for Laura so... They obviously get along and enjoy the same stuff, this way they get to have a grown up adult friend that isn't saddled with 20 kids. Plus it makes WAY more sense than anything else, THAT. IS. NEVER. GOING. TO. HAPPEN. So stop it and leave them be.

All things considered it's not a bad set up they have being their buddies. I mean given the circumstances it's almost best case for them unless they try to rebel.

5 minutes ago, KelseyAnn said:

I'm bad at math, but I don't think statistics work the way you seem to think they work. 

For example, just because one in five tomatoes may be unripe in a bushel doesn't mean that when I go to the store and buy five tomatoes one of them is guaranteed to be unripe.

what ever the factor is that causes a same sex preference be it genetics, environmental, or both (not that it matters) I see a correlation in just my husband and my families at least. My husbands family have about equal heterosexual and homosexual while my family doesn't have any homosexual. We both have very large families with about 40 first cousins and 18 aunts/uncles each. (However the next generation of my family is vastly larger for obvious reasons plus my family tends to fall into the extra fertile and frisky category.... I'm not sure anyone has actually planned a baby). So I think it's a decent sample size. From an anthropological stand point I find it interesting but overall I don't really care. 

Moral of the story being, I get what your saying and I think both of us are failing at explaining it haha

7 hours ago, Chewing Gum said:

Oh duh, you’re probably right! And TlC is filming it, they’ll have a wedding to go to anyway. The season is just being shot right now. 

Guys, its the obligatory scene being filmed of all the older girls cooking freezer meals with extremely simple instructions written on top to help the men folk who are clueless in the kitchen of course :rolleyes: 

With the following dialouge

Jessa: "This is like soo crazy"

Jinger: "yeah its crazy"

Jana: "Are you ready for your little one to be here"

Jinger: "Oh my gosh, yes and so is Babe"

TH of Jinger

"its like soooo scary giving birth while being so far away from my mom and sisters"

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

Heading back to Jinger and Jeremy, will she deliver early, on time, or late?  

All three of her sisters have gone late. I don’t know if genetics play a role or not, but based off that alone I’d be surprised if she delivers early.

2 hours ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

Jeremy posted Family IN for a visit this weekend. If they were in AR he would have posted something like Visiting family for the weekend.

I saw that, but am wondering if - in the interest of being misleading - he and Jinger are the family that are in.

4 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

How many Fundies does it take to change a lightbulb?

one to holder the ladder, one to fetch the ladder, one to lift the person on the ladder, one to get the lightbulb, one to pray while another changes the lightbulb 

i forgot to include god for creating the lightbulb 

1 hour ago, BunnyBee said:

Guys, its the obligatory scene being filmed of all the older girls cooking freezer meals with extremely simple instructions written on top to help the men folk who are clueless in the kitchen of course :rolleyes: 

With the following dialouge

Jessa: "This is like soo crazy"

Jinger: "yeah its crazy"

Jana: "Are you ready for your little one to be here"

Jinger: "Oh my gosh, yes and so is Babe"

TH of Jinger

"its like soooo scary giving birth while being so far away from my mom and sisters"

Jinger because I want Jill in the room when I give birth.

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bahaha! Look at his autocorrect fail! This must happen all the time! 

92C286BF-A091-433A-B48C-E1F5B09267A4.jpeg

Ack, that name... just seems even more ridiculous on a little boy than it did on a baby.   

I have such a deep sorrow in my heart for any Duggar-owned animal. They're (as evidenced by video) mistreated, not valued, not treated well, or generally neglected by this family. I can't stand the thought of all the dogs and cats that were "expendable" or "disposable" by this family. To have an animal and not cherish it as part of the family just boggles my mind.

6 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Heading back to Jinger and Jeremy, will she deliver early, on time, or late?  

I think she will give birth on July 15 at exactly 9:40 am after 10 hours of labour in a hospital with a TLC crew outside the hospital room. With Jessa holding a onesie and Michelle sitting in a chair sleeping 

No!!! July 15th is one of my kiddos birthday and so far nobody in my house shares with a Duggar. 

Possible the siblings are in to decorate the nursery and make food. Typical storyline for them. May also be that Jinger/Jeremy aren't comfortable flying this close to her due date (just cuz other family members are willing to risk it, don't know that Jeremy would do so with his princesses) so it's time to spend with them before they're unavailable due to the SiRen wedding. 

8 hours ago, NakedKnees said:

WHY couldn't JinJer just wait one more month before conceiving! So selfish of them! They should have thought of me and my schedule and the trip that I hadn't booked yet :my_biggrin: (sarcasm)

But, but, if they had waited a month, they would be interrupting my vacation and my class reunion! (giggle! :pb_lol: )

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Bahaha! Look at his autocorrect fail! This must happen all the time! 

92C286BF-A091-433A-B48C-E1F5B09267A4.jpeg

Shit hes cute though!! I bet Uncle Jeremy is happy hes holding a soccer ball! 

7 hours ago, KelseyAnn said:

But that would mean she would be around Jill! And we want a non-Jill delivery!

Sorry, I used to be pretty good at math and expressing myself but my brain is a bit over worked at the moment. I know there are no guarantees and I should have written ”could be” instead of ”should be”. 

Just because there is always a 1 in 6 chance of dialing a 6 on a dice doesn’t mean that I can’t dial three 6:s in a row or none in ten tries. But if I dial the dice 600 times the numbers should even out.

Considering how many Duggar off-springs there will be in the third generation it’s unlikely (but not impossible) that everyone will be strictly 100% hetrosexual. The enviroment they live in would make it less likely they actually identify as homosexuals and come out though. And that would be a sad life to live. 

There's also a connection between boys having a lot of older brothers and being gay, which means that fundie boys would be more likely to be gay, though of course identifying and living as such is a different matter.

5 hours ago, kiwi said:

hes holding a soccer ball! 

He's holding a NIKE soccer ball. lol

6 hours ago, kiwi said:

Shit hes cute though!! I bet Uncle Jeremy is happy hes holding a soccer ball! 

I was too busy admiring that gorgeous cat!

7 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

But, but, if they had waited a month, they would be interrupting my vacation and my class reunion! (giggle! :pb_lol: )

well if she gives birth next weekend, she will be interrupting my vacation in montreal meeting David Duchovny at comic con and we can't have that. Especially after last year. 

ultrasound on my liver day.....send good vibes pretty please!

my endocrinologist aka the hormone doctor wanted me to have it....maybe it has do with hormones

4 minutes ago, Nargus said:

According to her on Instagram the necklace she’s holding is the baby’s heartbeat, Jeremy surprised her with it. 

That is a really neat idea. Never heard of it. 

11 minutes ago, Pecansforeveryone said:

I have to say the necklace is kind of a sweet thought. Jinger really looks great. 

I have to agree. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived