IGNORED

John Shrader 16: Flying Away in That No-Engine Plane

Jellybean

If John really thinks he is doing well in Zambia he would open his Facebook page again. He would have no reason to hide. He knows he is a total failure as a Missionary and as a human being. He is a coward hiding away. Sadly his leghumpers can't see that (bet they voted for Trump).

He can compose hymns all he wants, he is still a complete waste of space. 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that money spent so John can go to Zambia and Beyond to write hymns? He could have done that in his pop-up camper and saved his humpers a lot of money that could have fed and clothed a lot of children who need help. His children do not go without because if the did John would have to go without also and that will never happen. John is a selfish, whiney brat.

16 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Fun fact: Most Europeans don't know about Sound of Music.

It's crazy popular everywhere else, US, Australia, Africa, Asia... but not there.

Huh? I have a friend in Germany who loves The Sound of Music. She knows it's not accurate, but she's a big Julie Andrews fan. 

9 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

And both John's new hymns can be sung to On Top of Old Smokey if you try hard!  "Lord of the Harvest" has better rhymes than usual, but John will never really understand meter.

I was trying to sing them to the tune of Morning Has Broken, which also works fairly well

14 minutes ago, Jellybean said:

I was trying to sing them to the tune of Morning Has Broken, which also works fairly well

Love that song, along with Peace Train and Wild World.  Has the former Cat Stevens released any new music lately?

7 hours ago, Granwych said:

Love that song, along with Peace Train and Wild World.  Has the former Cat Stevens released any new music lately?

Apparently he has, according to Wikipedia.  

In 2006, he returned to pop music – releasing his first album of new pop songs in 28 years, titled An Other Cup.[12][13] With that release and subsequent ones, he dropped the surname "Islam" from the album cover art – using the stage name Yusuf...

It was news to me, since the last I had heard of him, he was staying away from the music scene.

When my ex’s German cousins visited us in 1975, I was surprised to learn that they’d never heard of “The Sound of Music,” despite being big Broadway musical fans.

On 5/26/2018 at 7:14 PM, Gobsmacked said:

If John really thinks he is doing well in Zambia he would open his Facebook page again. He would have no reason to hide.

Agree completely.  His hungry ego would be shouting for all to hear at how successful and godly he is on the mission field.  We'd be seeing John-narrated videos, pictures of tract printing, and pictures of him in a suit, tie, and stupid hat, waving his Bible over someone's grave.

It's hard to find time to post on Facebook when you're hiding under the bedcovers "ill" and when you're attempting to be a great hymn writer.  "Not now, kids.  Daddy is busy saving lost souls with his hymn-writing."

My wish came true! He did a Facebook live of him playing and singing his hymns! 2:40 is when he finally starts singing. His voice is so annoying. 

31 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

His voice is so annoying. 

And how!!!  Ouch!

He is so giddy about learning a program that puts his crap on paper.  John, music majors today learn this in their bachelors programs.  In days of yore, this was done by hand.  Seriously.  It's not as HUGE an accomplishment as you might think.  When your hymn gets published in a bona fide, respected hymnal, then you can giggle with glee.

I can't wait for the 15-verse hymn on Hubmaier's burning beard.  I'm on the edge of my seat.*

*Falling off, laughing.

I can't see the video "Video Unavailable".
Is this because John has me blocked?  I've been blocked forever but was always able to see the links on FJ.

Just seeing his moronic grinning face in that clip makes my hand twitch to slap him hard with a wet kipper. Again! I've never had that urge with anyone else. Just John.

Ewww. I suspect the next blessing will be along soon. He hasn't got very much to fill his time with these days. Poor poor Esther. I realise she signed up to be wife to a pretend Pastor but this....? No way could she have ever imagined how her life was going to be. Miles away from her family with no help each time a baby arrives. Poor Esther. 

John cannot sing. I cannot sing so I have no trouble insulting his voice. He has been hiding  away to write that crap? He admits some of it he supposedly ' wrote years' ago. He has apps  and a computer to help so Daddy Shraders sheeple must still be funding him. 

Im guessing he has emerged from his sheets and is now in a Manic phase.  He can compose in Katy, Texas. The family does not have to be in Zambia any longer. Why oh why can't folk (other than us) see that???:annoyed:

Ohhhh I couldn’t listen to that. Nope. That’s noise pollution and I was too embarrassed for him in his crazy shirt and nasal voice. Omg

27 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

John cannot sing.

He really can't, but you can tell he so thinks he can sing. 

2 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Just seeing his moronic grinning face in that clip makes my hand twitch to slap him hard with a wet kipper. Again! I've never had that urge with anyone else. Just John.

Ewww. I suspect the next blessing will be along soon. He hasn't got very much to fill his time with these days. Poor poor Esther. I realise she signed up to be wife to a pretend Pastor but this....? No way could she have ever imagined how her life was going to be. Miles away from her family with no help each time a baby arrives. Poor Esther. 

John's face is just begging to be struck. There's something about the way he scrunches up his face in smug superiority that just invites the word to punch him.  I can't explain it.  Some people just have VERY punchable faces.  

John's face is possibly the most punchable I have ever seen.  It's as if the Lord has marked him: "See this man?  He needs to be set down a peg.  Please do so."

I'm not advocating violence, but look at this:

2018-05-29_12-12-29.jpg.2e8b5fb968daeeba665b1923db101f35.jpg

FFS was nursing baby who was ALMOST asleep when I accidentally pressed on the link and his voice came swarking out of my phone and woke her. I could slap him. 

Afternoon RUINED by John. Well I suppose it’s better than being Esther whose life is ruined by John. 

Good thing for the mute button—I hit Play a couple extra times just to get him to 666 views.

15 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Just seeing his moronic grinning face in that clip makes my hand twitch to slap him hard with a wet kipper. 

Okay, technical question here. My experience with kippers is with the tinned ones I can get here in the northwestern US. They tend to fall apart as I take them out of the tin. Do real kippers have enough cohesion to slap John? Or do I get to slap him with them while they're still in the tin? :my_biggrin:

19 hours ago, Georgiana said:

John's face is possibly the most punchable I have ever seen.  It's as if the Lord has marked him: "See this man?  He needs to be set down a peg.  Please do so."

One of my favourite German words is Backpfeifengesicht - a slappable face, or a face that needs a good slap.  Given his surname, the Flightless Wonder must have some German ancestry, no?

11 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Okay, technical question here. My experience with kippers is with the tinned ones I can get here in the northwestern US. They tend to fall apart as I take them out of the tin. Do real kippers have enough cohesion to slap John? Or do I get to slap him with them while they're still in the tin? :my_biggrin:

You are thinking of kippered snacks.  But you could throw the tin at him.

A whole kipper (smoked herring) is a veritable weapon.  It is smoked and dried into a leathery fish shaped object about a foot long that can pack quite a punch.  It has to be boiled or otherwise softened to resemble any sort of food.  And even then it is full of bones.

And if the slap doesn't hurt the smell might knock you out.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kipper

In Great Britain, kippers, along with other preserved smoked or salted fish such as the bloater and buckling, were also once commonly enjoyed as a high tea or supper treat, most popularly with inland and urban working-class populations before World War II.

Not a treat.  They were served every second Thursday at my boarding school in the 1970s.  I didn't eat them then and haven't touched one since.  And never intend to let one near my nose again. :D  #badboardingschoolfood, #evenworsethanpilchards

Ahh, boarding school food. Every friday they served us a "soup" that contained EVERYTHING left over from the week.

Rice and stuff was okay, but also pickles and such :no:

A friend used to take bird's view pictures of every meal, that mush looked even more disgusting from above.

Exciting news! John is hosting a conference! A year from now...

Hello Brethren, just FYI, I have a wonderful Evangelist, Bro. Ted Alexander, coming next year. We will be hosting a Baptist and King James Bible History and Defense conference by our church here in Kafue.

The dates will be May 6-10, 2019. Monday starting at 17:00 to Friday lunch. 

Bro. Alexander is also an author, and these topics are his specialty. He has preached and taught much in these areas, and is very passionate for the Truth. He has done much to help instruct regarding, and preserve, Baptist History. We are blessed that he's willing to come here and minister to us.

Just let us know if you're interested.

Your RSVP will ensure you a place to sleep, a syllabus, conference materials, and all meals.

We're a new church, but will do our best to make you as comfortable as possible while you are here. 

Bro. John Shrader

He also includes his phone number but I'm doing him a favor and not sharing it. 

Here is Ted.

https://www.facebook.com/ted.alexander.737

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived