IGNORED

Lori Alexander 46: She Sure Is Highly Edumacated

What I want to know about the tweets is how many of those people tried to say more to her but have since been blocked? I read that Lori can't delete replies to her tweets (hence why they are all still there) but she can block people. So obviously everyone who responded to that post is blocked from ever responding again.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

I was procrastinating so I wandered over to the Twitter version of the post.  The comments were internet gold! 

can you post some screenshots for all of us non-twitters? Pretty please?!

Round of applause for Charter, which not only gave Lori what-for but also backed it up with a study. 

I wonder if Lori pays any attention to her Twitter feed. She should, because then she would know that she set up her hate speech post using the misspelling, even though by the time the feed grabbed the post she'd made the correction.

5afc655968145_LAtweetsensoring.JPG.49078753fc4ec30cf20d7497e711560d.JPG

Does Lori know that she can delete her own tweets? 

Her fans must not hang out on Twitter much. A quick glance at her feed shows a lot of posts with no likes, retweets, or comments.

I've never seen her talk about her Twitter in the past two years I've been following her. Maybe I've missed it, but if she hasn't that's just bad blogging practice.  Fans should be aware of all her social media platform.

She is always so rude. This lady (didn't read her entire reply because it's long) shared a personal experience and this was Lori's reply. 

Here's a passage for Lori "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

nope never anymore revelations outside of scripture, none

image.png

Isn't her daughter-in-law a dentist or a dentist helper or something like that? Well, maybe she's not a doctor, but has a degree related to healthcare. Isn't Lori's post offensive for Stephen's wife? Or she is godly because she is not currently working?

35 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I've never seen her talk about her Twitter in the past two years I've been following her. Maybe I've missed it, but if she hasn't that's just bad blogging practice.  Fans should be aware of all her social media platform.

It looks like she has the whole thing automated. Maybe she doesn't even remember that she has Twitter.

Most bloggers use a popular plugin to help them with SEO. The plugin allows you to select what image will automatically populate in Facebook and Twitter. Since her tweets have blank images, I decided to look at her site. She doesn't appear to be using any SEO plugin at all. Considering how often she talks about going viral, I'm pretty shocked that she isn't doing something that's considered pretty basic. Most bloggers learn about these things through connections with other bloggers, especially at conferences or in blogging groups. The fact that Lori isn't utilizing something that's pretty basic makes it pretty clear that she doesn't have relationships with other bloggers. I don't want her to be more searchable, but it's a pretty big oversight for a blogger who loves going viral.

Yes, and an UGLY woman uses her lips to tattle, her voice to gossip, her ears to listen for tales to carry, and her hands to type out vile and heartless advice that she'd never follow herself.  As for her heart?  The ugly woman doesn't have one.  She appears to have no capacity for kindness or love.  For those who do not like her, she uses retorts like, "If you disagree with me, you disagree with God!" or "You must hate God and His Ways!".  

I am pretty sure that bogus doctor (Jeff?) is really Ken.

The way he uses "statistics" and his mention of owning clinics. .. sounds like Ken (who owns at least one large dental clinic).

Really, would a male doctor, who owns several clinics, really be lurking on Lori's page and just now decide to comment? Wouldn't he be way too busy? Even if he had the time, why would he be reading Lori's page at all, let alone on the EXACT DAY she posts about medical doctors?

I agree w/ Hisey.  "Jeff" has commented before, but I don't believe he's ever mentioned being a doctor (until it happened to be convenient to Lori's message).  

I think both Ken and Lori comment under other names.

Dear Lori, 

im an atheist Jew who lives with my boyfriend. He doesn’t lord over me. There is always peace in our home until their isn’t. When there isn’t peace we have what’s called a discussion. During this discussion we both make points until we come up with a solution. Once that is reach peace begins again. 

58431CA3-A350-43A4-87D5-A45623F87FD8.png

Fuck! Why on earth do these people (Lori) always make marriage out to be a battleground? The only disturbance to peace in our house belongs to the 4 legged demons of destruction we live with. I can't even remember the last "fight" we had...we may have had a discussion or two that may have gotten a little loud, but geez...it's not like we're always battling. 

Lori Alexander is a monster and a fucking nutjob. 

4 hours ago, Koala said:

I agree w/ Hisey.  "Jeff" has commented before, but I don't believe he's ever mentioned being a doctor (until it happened to be convenient to Lori's message).  

I think both Ken and Lori comment under other names.

It seems very likely it's Ken. Look at this phrase, ". . . are still harping on the 2% of fathers and husbands who are working out of town or work 80 hours a week,"  The mention of "2% of fathers" -- Ken is always making up statistics! Most people don't do that, but Ken does. And the phrase "working 80 hours a week." -- Ken is always talking about how many hours he works per week.

Plus, the comment is very lengthy, which is textbook Ken. Then there's the use of anecdotal evidence ("ALL the husband and fathers I know. . .") as though that proves something. That's also textbook Ken (remember when he said that all the kids he knew growing up molested each other. . . )

Finally, the mention of keeping the fridge stocked with food--that is something you can find in Ken's speeches online. He does that for his employees (and then gets mad if they eat too many power bars!). It's not something all employers do. In fact, I have never worked for anyone who provided me with free snacks.  I consulted my doctor friends, who said their hospitals/clinics don't provide them with free snacks either (though some working overnight can eat free in the cafeteria)

Jeff=Ken

And I think one of the later comments is Lori. The woman who says--wow! this man is a doctor! he must know what's what!-- I think that was Lori, who was sick of all the negative responses so she needed to invent some positive ones.

I rarely comment on the Lori threads because I'm usually pages behind!! My husband and I are two atheists (he may be agnostic?) and we have a great, peaceful marriage. We both work although he works much more, but he still comes home and helps me clean the house. And I help him do crap with his truck and I do a lot of the yard work. 

The house is usually a mess by the time he gets home because I cook every day and I'm always involved in projects. I try to be organized but I just am not. We still get along fine. I bet my fundie ex reads her blog and hopes to find a wife like this. He and I never got along because he wanted this kind of wife.

I got married to have a friendship and partnership, not be a slave to a man. Anyone remember that old article from a book/magazine in the 50's about the perfect wife? Have the house clean and a meal ready for when he comes home, straighten yourself up so you look fresh, keep the kids quiet. I know Lori is too much of a hypocrite to have been like that but I wonder if any of her readers are.

21 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Uuuuuuggghhh! Yes. About 10 years ago I was in a bad car accident. While I don't believe that I hit my head, there's no doubt that it has affected my ability to choose my words. I see the object I want in my head, I can even visualize the word sometimes, but getting the word out can be a challenge. Mr. Nova would try to be helpful by supplying the missing word but honestly it would just frustrate me more. I finally asked if he could just wait and let me get it out. He's a pretty patient guy and is used to me shouting a random word 20 minutes after a conversation has ended. Thankfully it's not an every day issue anymore and I'm more prone to doing it when I'm tired. I also have a tendency to use the wrong word, I want to say newspaper and I say ribbon, or I want to say pen and hairbrush comes out. My family and friends know about it but I'm terribly embarrassed when it happens in front of strangers.

That's very similar to what I do. I may want to say "pen" but say "pencil" and those are not too bad.  But when I want to say "couch" and maybe say "elephant" instead, it can be very frustrating and embarrassing.  It's worse when I am tired or stressed. If I can have a second to compose my thoughts, then I'm less likely to have it happen. If I'm stuck on a word, I have to basically let my mind go blank and usually the word or words will come to me although it may take a few seconds or so. That's when I have to tell Mr. Briefly not to help!

I've had too much damn Lori this week.  I want nothing more than to go on her Facebook page, and oh-so-innocently ask, "Lori, you're looking so good lately!  Have you put on a few pounds?" :my_angel:

1 hour ago, Briefly said:

That's very similar to what I do. I may want to say "pen" but say "pencil" and those are not too bad.  But when I want to say "couch" and maybe say "elephant" instead, it can be very frustrating and embarrassing.  It's worse when I am tired or stressed. If I can have a second to compose my thoughts, then I'm less likely to have it happen. If I'm stuck on a word, I have to basically let my mind go blank and usually the word or words will come to me although it may take a few seconds or so. That's when I have to tell Mr. Briefly not to help!

I completely understand!  I had a mini-stroke and I do the same thing, especially when I'm tired.  My kids know when I need to rest when I tell them that they need to put their laundry in the oven.  Lol

This must include you too Lori. You were on the pill before you had your kids. Guess it was a miracle your adults kids are all healthy adults. 

9763E71C-41E8-48F0-8F9D-AA2B9A4B32F6.png

9 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

She is always so rude. This lady (didn't read her entire reply because it's long) shared a personal experience and this was Lori's reply. 

Here's a passage for Lori "'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Acts 2:17

nope never anymore revelations outside of scripture, none

image.png

I’m sure Lori and Ken have both talked about Lori’s ‘gift of prophecy’ in the past. How is she now deciding that God doesn’t give prophetic revelations anymore? I would look for a quote, but it’s almost 5 am and I shouldn’t even be online!

50 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

This must include you too Lori. You were on the pill before you had your kids. Guess it was a miracle your adults kids are all healthy adults. 

9763E71C-41E8-48F0-8F9D-AA2B9A4B32F6.png

Lol I thought for a moment I was in the Naugler thread.

4 years of diapers? I don’t have kids but I’m pretty sure that’s not standard. 

1 hour ago, Jellybean said:

I’m sure Lori and Ken have both talked about Lori’s ‘gift of prophecy’ in the past. How is she now deciding that God doesn’t give prophetic revelations anymore? I would look for a quote, but it’s almost 5 am and I shouldn’t even be online!

I think I remember that as well! At the very least they've called her a prophet. At the very least she's hearing someone's voice but I don't this it's God's (cough cough maybe satan's?). 

On that note, she deleted the rest of Christi B's comments. Christi was nothing but polite and making good points and not only was Lori rude, as shown In my previous post, but she deleted Christi's following comments. Ugh and seriously why multiple posts tearing down another person? Why not post on faith, love, kindness, or baking a basic chicken breast? For being a godly mentor she rarely posts helpful things. 

22 hours ago, Koala said:

ow many people have told Lori that she comes across as rude/spoiled/harsh/crass/mean?  Those are the things that others notice when they first "meet" her on the internet

Lori is unable to learn from feedback because she believes she speaks for God.  Anyone who disagrees with her, therefore, disagrees with God and, furthermore hates God.  There is no logic in any of this, but then, what else is new?

The following is from a recent post on Lori's blog (she is 'quoting' , without actually quoting of course.)  This was the week before Mothers Day.  Such bad timing and, of course, so very stupid.

snip_20180517081815.jpg.0b9b17c82e43510d701c05d77f6a42b4.jpg

Lori, if a woman is having problems conceiving it could be her, it could be him, or  both of them!  Second, I know you don't think much of doctors, but that is when you consult a doctor for some tests.   

• Destiny locked and unlocked this topic
  • Destiny locked this topic

Archived