IGNORED

Lori Alexander 46: She Sure Is Highly Edumacated

1 hour ago, squiddysquid said:

You know, we've talked about this here before; wether Lori is a malignant narcicisst or a psychopath.

After all those stories I'm leaning towards psychopath.

I was going to say this, but you said it first. So I'm just going to agree with you.  She may well be a narcissist. I would not be a bit surprised.  But I also do think she's a psychopath, no concience at all.  She is a child abuser and a domestic abuser, and I think she may well have hit Ken more than once.  She is evil.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PennySycamore said:

The saying "no" advice is still in there as is unlatching the baby by inserting a finger at the corner of the baby's mouth.

#1 son learned not to bite right quick...see, he was and is a chow hound. The minute there wasn't milk coming out, you'd have thought I was killing him. I'm talking screams coming from the tips of his little toes, arched back, red-faced SCREAMING! All it took was a finger to break the latch. Thing is, this boychild was a little more hard headed than the rest of his siblings...we played the no-boob game quite often. 

My daughter never bit me, but she weaned herself at about 9 months. She started walking and since she couldn't walk and nurse, that was that. #2 son wasn't much of a biter either, but he thought my boobs were his personal buffet any time any where. I think he bit me once or twice. 

Lori is lazy. So, she takes the easy way out - just hit the kid. For whatever. If they don't understand they'll be afraid of you, and you'll get your way that way.

I especially don't understand smacking a baby for squirming during a diaper change. Change from the side, not the feet, so they can see your face (and you are not in pee range for boys). Hand them the clean diaper or a toy to hold (especially one they only get during diaper changes - your keys can work if you're out and that's all you have) and talk to them. As a last resort, from the side you can (gently) hold them down with your forearm while quickly changing the diaper. I worked daycare during college and would be changing 12-15 diapers an hour sometimes, and even the squirmiest toddler was never unmanageable. 

Lori is just vile and lazy, and quite possibly some variety of sociopath. 

2 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Have the pearls ever heard of baby gates? Because I think that's the normal method to keep babies off the stairs...

They've heard of them, they just don't believe in them.  "We believe in home-proofing the child, not child-proofing the home." :pb_rollseyes:

If you call Lori a sociopath or psychopath then we offer an excuse for her behavior based on metal illness.  I say she's neither,  She a straight up mean ass bitch. She isn't mentally ill, she's just mean. And no one has ever tried to stop her meanness.

35 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

If you call Lori a sociopath or psychopath then we offer an excuse for her behavior based on metal illness.  I say she's neither,  She a straight up mean ass bitch. She isn't mentally ill, she's just mean. And no one has ever tried to stop her meanness.

You seriously have a good point here. 

2 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

She a straight up mean ass bitch. She isn't mentally ill, she's just mean. And no one has ever tried to stop her meanness.

If I were her husband, I'd have backed that bitch up and told her to either cut the shit or get the fuck out. It sure wouldn't have taken years for that...and I'd have shut down her blog, her social media, the whole thing. But, Ken doesn't have the balls to stand up to the bitch. 

The drivel he wrote on the TMW2.0 page about 40 minute walks was vomit-inducing. In reality, I think they deserve each other. 

They "don't want them anymore"? Not, we can't keep them, or we have to re-home them.  She betrays her rotten, black heart with every word she produces.

we had to rehome our dogs when life blew up. I gave them to a friend of a friend, and I know they have a great home. It's been over 3 years and I STILL miss them SO MUCH...it wasn't that we didn't want them, God I wanted to be able to keep them, but it wasn't right since we were going to be homeless, and it wouldn't have been fair to them to try to keep them in a small apartment with no yard. We were able to keep the cats, thank God. But when that fucking social worker suggested getting rid of the cats AND my car I about took her head off. My felines have adapted to the changes in their lives quite well. I don't think the dogs would have...

That bitch wouldn't understand loving ANYTHING. 

18 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

You know what makes me feel old? Buffy came out in 1996

My husband and I met in a BTVS chatroom, back in the olden days when people just didn't do that!  We've been together since '97 and so far neither of us has turned out to be an ax murderer ;)

4 minutes ago, Curious said:

My husband and I met in a BTVS chatroom, back in the olden days when people just didn't do that!  We've been together since '97 and so far neither of us has turned out to be an ax murderer ;)

No honey, y'all are a bunch of youngins. I remember going to the theater to see Star Wars when it first came out...and I was 13 at the time. I also remember when the albums The Grand Illusion, Frampton Comes Alive and Rumours came out. 

Damn, I'm fucking ancient!!!

17 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

This story brought to mind an anecdote I read a few years ago.  A blog I follow is Yarn Harlot, written by Stephanie Pearl-McPhee, who is in equal parts humorist, author and knitter.

I'm not suggesting it's comparable to your story, @Curious, partly because I don't know your story beyond what you've shared here, and partly because her story clearly does not involve an actual emergency.  

But it's the same general dynamic, and her story always makes me laugh when I read it (and demonstrates a very healthy relationship, IMO) so I thought I would share it here:

https://www.yarnharlot.ca/2014/06/the-reason-for-the-divorce/

That is hilarious :)   Thanks for sharing!

1 hour ago, Curious said:

Since you can only use the heart reaction once, here's a couple more :bigheart::changing_color_heart::my_heart::tw_heart:

3 hours ago, fluffy said:

Warmth is not her calling card. I guess she's making *some* effort. 

1598927786_ScreenShot2018-05-25at11_23_55PM.png.468d183c9cca4564a631a4bc3cbb565c.png

I'm sorry, Lori, but "we don't want them anymore" is not a valid reason to relinquish the commitment you made to those cats when you brought them home.  Most people at least have the decency to make up a lame excuse like they don't match the new carpet/furniture.  Not you, you just flat out say you don't want them anymore.  I'd suggest someone tell her to find a local rescue, but I'm certain she wouldn't like the response she got from them and probably take it out on the cats.

Also, people haven't called Shelters "the pound" in several decades at least.

3 hours ago, fluffy said:

Warmth is not her calling card. I guess she's making *some* effort. 

1598927786_ScreenShot2018-05-25at11_23_55PM.png.468d183c9cca4564a631a4bc3cbb565c.png

Asshole. You don’t not WANT a fucking member of your family, you gigantic waste of fucking space. ARGH.

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

No honey, y'all are a bunch of youngins. I remember going to the theater to see Star Wars when it first came out...and I was 13 at the time. I also remember when the albums The Grand Illusion, Frampton Comes Alive and Rumours came out. 

Damn, I'm fucking ancient!!!

We must be around the same age.  I remember going to Star Wars when I was 12-13 or thereabouts.  I specifically remember we got to sit in the balcony at the theater in my small hometown and the balcony was NEVER open.  I was more impressed by that than the movie, I think ;)

I was in elementary school when Buffy came out... catholic school.:my_angel:

Teachers were raging about it, how evil mainstream TV will turn us all into satanists... so we HAD TO watch it, of course. :my_biggrin:

1 minute ago, squiddysquid said:

I was in elementary school when Buffy came out... catholic school.:my_angel:

Teachers were raging about it, how evil mainstream TV will turn us all into satanists... so we HAD TO watch it, of course. :my_biggrin:

Well, now I really feel old.  I had been married, divorced and had 2 kids by the time Buffy came out!

1 minute ago, Curious said:

Well, now I really feel old.  I had been married, divorced and had 2 kids by the time Buffy came out!

Ok that's sort of awesome :tw_smile: My mum would have never watched that, lucky kids!

Because the Pearls don't believe in baby-proofing a house, every potentially  dangerous item they owned had to have a  corresponding long spanking session for their infants. They did this for  the household guns, which they insist on keeping in sight and reach of kids, the stairs and the pond. Apparently going through this with five  growing children is easier and more harmonious than putting a gun in a safe for a few years, or supervising the toddler round the pond. And of course, once the children could walk and talk they were permitted to use the stairs and pond anyway, so not sure what lesson was being learned here. 

You'd wonder if Lori's social media posting could jeopardise Alyssa's plans if she were to pursue fostering, adoption or  surrogacy?  Would an adoption agency take the grandparents parenting practices into consideration?  She seems to play a large role in her other grand kids upbringing. 

6 hours ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

No I don't. I also wouldn't call it a mental illness, more a personality disorder. And it's not an excuse for anything.

To me mental illness means schizophrenia or bipolar... The difference beeing that a person with a mental illness really wants to and can get better and do seek treatment. They do feel empathy and don't treat people like things.

A narcissist doesn't see anything wrong with the way they act, they won't seek help in 99,9% of cases.

A psychopath gets off on making other people suffer. Hence the advice when dealing with the latter two;

Get the fuck out of dodge and no contact. They won't change. Ever.

• Jellybean locked and unlocked this topic

Just after Christmas of 2014, my apartment building was condemned, and I had to stay at a motel and board my cat at the shelter until I could find a place that could accommodate my physical limitations and would let me have her. It took two months.

4 hours ago, Curious said:

My cousin met her husband in a chat room. They have been married for 15 years, I think, and have two daughters. 

I think Lori is a very cruel person.   Just a few things I can remember right now:

1.  When her infant daughter bit her while nursing, she pinched its cheek and wrote  "I wasn't going to put up with that".

2.  Her words "Pain is a great teacher".

3.  I did not feed them between meals no matter what ... maybe a piece of fruit.

4.  Force-fed her children ... they had to take 20 bites no matter what.  

5.  Just the way she treats the women who 'look up' to her.  She has so much disdain for them ... a disdain that is not based in reality.

Finally, the picture below of innocence juxtaposed with the words she writes, will forever be etched on my brain.  It still gives me the chills to think of her with that leather strap beating on her child for FOUR hours.  A toddler who could not understand and had to be beaten down.  

Yes, Lori you really do break their will and their spirit, don't you!!!   Lori was an abusive mother (I don't know how or why her children leave their children with her (I guess they think it is "normal"), a controlling wife who never transformed, and a dangerous "teacher".  

And this is what she allows us to see.  What do we not see?  What else is in her 'closet'?

5a7f30ee5bd37_breakachild.jpg.4a60f5900e0088a0fc2c3d635f6eeb66.jpg

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived