IGNORED

Lori Alexander 46: She Sure Is Highly Edumacated

She'l probably post about it on FB,

Because obviously if the neighbors complain they hate God and his ways

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wait those are kids in her neighborhood? I didn't read the post because well I wasn't feeling like taking any more of that in today. You don't just post underage children's pictures (or anyone's) on the internet without permission. You always ask permission. And this isn't just on her everyday personal Facebook page that friends and family will see. No thousands of people can see this post. YOU. DON'T. DO. THAT. It's dangerous and just plain rude. 

Yes, it's from her neighborhood, and it's recent.  I don't even allow family to post pictures of my children on their social media accounts, so you can imagine the flip out I would have if some nut in my neighborhood (with a highly controversial blog) was standing in her driveway snapping pictures of them.  If I saw it on her blog?  Yeah, I would have.a.cow.  Complete cow.  As usual, Lori is completely out of line, and she has no respect for anyone around her.

Made a new profile pic with my favorite meme! Inspired by my current mood: such hyper, much caffeine wow . 

Edit: Am I an awful person for making this? IDK but I'm cracking myself up. 

fj profile pic.jpg

Other times Lori has posted pictures she had no business posting:

-Her son's classmates in their homecoming dresses.  The original picture showed their faces clearly (she went back and blurred them AFTER multiple people complained).  The subject of the post?  Modesty (or more specifically, how immodest her son's friends are).

- At least 2 houses that she found on vacation.  Apparently, she deemed them very shabby, and immediately posted them to her Instagram so that she could laugh at them with her nasty little fan girls.  She even admitted that she looked in the windows of one of the houses.

-The time she realized she was in church w/ one of the Gaithers.  Her response?

Yes, the picture above is one I sneakily took of them after the church service. 

They were in their place of worship, and Lori was "sneakily" taking pictures of them.

There are others, but you get the point.  Lori has no discretion at all.  

11 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Made a new profile pic with my favorite meme! Inspired by my current mood: such hyper, much caffeine wow . 

Edit: Am I an awful person for making this? IDK but I'm cracking myself up. 

OMG that is amazing. I'm laughing out loud!

As for posting kids on the internet publicly, I've taken photos for events before and you need to have releases signed. If I take pictures at parties and things I always ask the parents if they mind if their kids are posted on Facebook, etc. It's what decent people do!

I just finished teaching a tie dye party in our community and most of the kids were minors. In the pics I posted of them, I covered all their faces, just to be safe. Too many crazy people out there. But Lori is better than everyone else, so I guess laws and rules don't apply to her.

1 minute ago, PumaLover said:

I just finished teaching a tie dye party in our community

This brings back so many happy memories for me.  

I've lost count of the number of tie dye parties I hosted for my daughter and her friends when she was younger.  We always had so much fun!

Totally BEC moment here- I was trying to figure out of that but who showed up on the 2.0 page was a personal friend of Lori and Ken, so I was on his page for a brief moment. Lori looks a good 20 years older than he does. It was jarring to see the difference. 

But but but @Ken said she only uses photos from a paid web source! And any other photo problem is just a "bad day".  Surely she's allowed a bad day now & again?

No Ken. She's a gossipy, judgmental old bitch. 

I think this Lori demon hates women.  Where on God's earth did it find someone pathetic enough to marry it?  

9 hours ago, SuperNova said:
9 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Along with the affectionate "suck (or was it sqeeze?) him dry" - and of course the infamous "10 minutes and lube."

IIRC, it was,"pump him dry". Blech. So nasty.

Thats right. Lori told us that she doesn't engage in oral sex. She's discreet like that. Then another godly lady responded that "the tongue can do things the vagina can't." 

Today's post is a repost of something written by Debi Pearl.

Pay close attention to Debi's words:

The man is at fault just as much as the woman [for marital failure] . . .

Revelation 2:20 says that Jezebel “calleth herself a prophetess,” and men received her as a teacher. This was given as a warning to the church. The one whom you have received as a spirit filled teacher comes to you in the great tradition of Jezebel. 

Jezebel knew that she was not the rightful head, so she invoked her husband’s name to give her word authority. Did you ever say, “Oh, my husband will not let me do that,” when you knew in truth he really would not care? It is a way to maintain control and stop those who would question you. When a woman does this, she stops any ministry God has to her.

Anger, sickness, exhaustion, and even fear are all used to control those you care about.

There are many various and subtle ways to control and direct your husband. One of the ways to take control is to tell your husband that you want him to be the spiritual leader in the home and then let him know that you are waiting to follow. 

As I think of all the times Lori has spoken about women being responsible for failed marriages, her gift of prophecy, Ken's standard for modesty (e.g., the low-cut clothing in her picture), the many events she suddenly couldn't participate in because of sickness, and Ken giving her an opinion about what she should do only because she told him she wanted to obey him, I have to laugh. Did she even read this article before she posted it?

56 minutes ago, Joyce said:

I looked for Lori's address and got these photos:

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I knew their house was big, but holy McMansion, Batman!   There is NO way Lori is cleaning a house that size on her own.   I wonder why Ken hasn't thought about downsizing since they are empty nesters now.   You could still have a house big enough for the family to visit and take care of the grandkids on occasion and not have something that huge.

Although I suppose it gives him more space to escape Lori.

3 minutes ago, molecule said:

As I think of all the times Lori has spoken about women being responsible for failed marriages, her gift of prophecy, Ken's standard for modesty (e.g., the low-cut clothing in her picture), the many events she suddenly couldn't participate in because of sickness, and Ken giving her an opinion about what she should do only because she told him she wanted to obey him, I have to laugh. Did she even read this article before she posted it?

Anyone else think Lori and Debi in the same room would be entertaining?  Or better yet, a three way with Lori, Debi, and Zsuzsanna Anderson.   Oh, to be a fly on the wall!  

1 minute ago, delphinium65 said:

Or better yet, a three way with Lori, Debi, and Zsuzsanna Anderson.

:brainbleach:

6 minutes ago, molecule said:

Holy crap, it's like Debi is writing about Lori.   Did someone hack her and post this LOL  This is yet another example of Lori either not reading or reading until she found one bit that she agreed with and not the rest.

I bet this gets deleted eventually.  I hope that some of her fanpoodles have a "light bulb" moment when reading this article she posted because it is describing her to a T

I haven't read much that's written by Debi, other than excerpts from TTUAC. It's glaringly obvious to me that Lori's "ministry" is heavily based on Debi's teachings. While reading, there were multiple times where I could recall Lori's hackneyed version of the same talking points. I know these ladies pull their "knowledge" from a small portion of the bible so they're bound to cover the same ground. But Lori is just a bad copy of Debi Pearl. Lori's hardline approach and lack of originality and freshness became more apparent as I read. It would be funnier if Lori wasn't so damn pathetic.

Wow, it's like Debi Pearl was reading Lori's blog when she wrote that... it describes her 100%! I'd hope many of her fans would read that carefully (despite it being by Debi Pearl) and recognize Lori being described there. But critical thinking skills would be required, and some of them seem just completely oblivious. As Lori is. I really think she is the biggest hypocrite discussed on this site (outside the politics subforum, at least). Most of the fundie leaders and "mentors" and others putting themselves up as an example at least seem to TRY to follow what they preach, while Lori just does what she wants while proclaiming herself "Godly" for doing all the things she says are NOT Godly for other women to do.

46 minutes ago, molecule said:

:brainbleach:

Pass me the brain bleach when you're done, please. We're going to need a LOT!  :pb_lol:  Hehe...didn't realize what I said until after hitting submit! 

4 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Wow, it's like Debi Pearl was reading Lori's blog when she wrote that... it describes her 100%! I'd hope many of her fans would read that carefully (despite it being by Debi Pearl) and recognize Lori being described there. But critical thinking skills would be required, and some of them seem just completely oblivious. As Lori is. I really think she is the biggest hypocrite discussed on this site (outside the politics subforum, at least). Most of the fundie leaders and "mentors" and others putting themselves up as an example at least seem to TRY to follow what they preach, while Lori just does what she wants while proclaiming herself "Godly" for doing all the things she says are NOT Godly for other women to do

Yes.  You know it's bad when a 'godly woman' makes Debi Pearl look good by comparison. Even Debi doesn't come across as harsh and uncaring-along with hypocritical-as Lori does.  

I swear sometimes I think she can not be real.  The cognitive dissonance is strong w/ this one.

Revelation 2:20 says that Jezebel “calleth herself a prophetess,” and men received her as a teacher. 

Oh, really?  Now, who does that sound like?

Ken Alexander:

As one who has spent 36 years with Lori, I am confident that she has the gift of prophecy....

Lori’s gifting is most likely prophetic

She certainly is not trying to offend, but she has a prophetic gift... 

Lori Alexander:

Those who have the gift of prophesy are usually those who see everything in black and white as I tend to do

Ken has told me that I have the gift of prophesy 

So, let's see: Men receive her as a teacher / claims to have a prophetic gift = Jezebel

Lori= Has a good number of men who learn from her on her blog / often recommends that women show her posts to their husbands or other men in their lives / has a long history of trying to establish that she has a prophetic gift

Just saying...

20 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

Nearly all of my ingredients came from Aldi,

Aldi has GREAT ingredients...and excellent prices, lots of organics, etc. I bet Lori wouldn't step foot in an Aldi. 

Thought I'd drop this here: I was helping to process books at my job when I discovered a fun fact. Turabian, the paper writing style commonly used at seminaries and bible colleges, is written by Kate Turabian. All those fundamental men who hate women in authority are actually obeying a woman every single time they wrote a paper. :) Probably even good old Michael Pearl. This makes my heart happy. 

@Sarah92, that name rang a bell! I believe I had a college textbook written by Kate Turabian, or at least in which she was referenced!

Last summer the Rod girls flourished under Debi, and now her words highlight (albeit unintentionally) the grand hypocrisy of Lori. It's pretty shocking when Debi Pearl comes out on top in any area, but here we are.

• Destiny locked and unlocked this topic
  • Destiny locked this topic

Archived