IGNORED

Here we go again: 10 children neglected and abused, parents arrested in California

feministxtian

They were showing puncture marks, burns, and what looks like scarring from a pellet gun; Mom says it's just kids playing. No bullshit! That's not just kids. Someone hurt those kids. They were living in a dump and you're there crying on the news saying you love them. You don't love them! You couldn't love them and defend the person who did that to them! 

According to the second article the 12 year old ran away, someone (presumably parents) reported him missing.  Officers looking for him found horrific conditions and squalor, called CPS and the children were all removed that night (12 year old was found asleep under a neighbours tree).  The six week investigation happened with the children out the house.

Dad doesn't talk to his family, they had no idea.

Maternal Grandma is blaming dad and talking about the children being tortured.  Either she knew and did nothing or something went wrong with her relationship with her daughter to mean that she didn't see the kids.

23 hours ago, feministxtian said:

I'm probably going to piss someone off saying this, but goddamn, 10 kids from baby up to age 12 to a mother that's 30 and a father that's 28.  Can someone hook them up with some birth control?

1 hour ago, mollysmom said:

I'm gonna level with you......I wondered this from a very young age. My mother (I use that term very loosely) was extremely abusive. So abusive to the point that when I was in 7th grade she had to pull me out of school because she kept bruising me & she was afraid she was going to get caught. The things she did to me were unimaginable & I will never ever forgive her for that. I used to lay in bed at night crying wondering why none of our neighbors ever tried to rescue me? Before she'd start the abuse she would get this demonic look on her face, go around the house shutting all the windows (so no one could hear) and I knew that I was in for it. For years I begged God to make it stop and He didn't. I didn't escape until I snuck out in the middle of the night at the age of 24.

I’m so sorry @mollysmom. That’s horrible and it should have never happened to you.

I agree-  People suck. And children having to endure what you lived through is why I can’t believe in Christianity. 

10 hours ago, mollysmom said:

I'm gonna level with you......I wondered this from a very young age. My mother (I use that term very loosely) was extremely abusive. So abusive to the point that when I was in 7th grade she had to pull me out of school because she kept bruising me & she was afraid she was going to get caught. The things she did to me were unimaginable & I will never ever forgive her for that. I used to lay in bed at night crying wondering why none of our neighbors ever tried to rescue me? Before she'd start the abuse she would get this demonic look on her face, go around the house shutting all the windows (so no one could hear) and I knew that I was in for it. For years I begged God to make it stop and He didn't. I didn't escape until I snuck out in the middle of the night at the age of 24. I hate that woman with every fiber of my being. I want so badly to write her a letter and tell her exactly how I feel about her and what she did to me all those years but I doubt that would do any good. I get so so angry when I read stories like this. People like this are scumbags and deserve to be tortured. I am so glad those poor children were finally rescued. People suck. They really do.  

Some people don't deserve to breathe, including "parents" like that.  I'm so sorry you went through what no one should go through.

10 hours ago, Starrynight said:

I’m so sorry @mollysmom. That’s horrible and it should have never happened to you.

I agree-  People suck. And children having to endure what you lived through is why I can’t believe in Christianity. 

Yeah. That. Why didn't God stop her? He could have if He wanted to! I will never understand that & I will never step foot in a church again. 

Archived